剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Yellow paint a declaration of war?
黄漆算是宣战?
That's a new one.
真有你的
So what I heard was that these wild-ass boys-
我听说三个带种的小混混
I ain't saying no names- but they past crazy.
名字咱不说 有够屌♥哇
They robbed him.
明抢了他
They threw paint on his ass- yellow paint.
朝他泼了油漆 黄色油漆
Shit, I ain't lying.
我可不是吹的
Well, I don't know about that,
这些我不清楚
but you showed me something getting on that box like that.
但你往那箱子上一站也很勇敢嘛
That wasn't nothing.
那算啥
No, don't sell yourself short.
别看轻自己
Ms. Duquette, Mr. Parenti, we all thought it took courage,
Duquette老师 Parenti老师 我们都觉得这很有勇气
especially considering how y'all do each other.
尤其是和这样的同学一起
You think? Yeah.
真的? 嗯
No, look, you're showing a lot of progress in class.
你最近在班上进步很大
I mean, you know that, don't you?
你也感觉得到吧
You know, you're doing the work. You're not acting out.
好好做作业 也不再闹事
It's getting to the point where
我看是时间
You can go back to regular class, no problem.
你回到原来的班上去了
Back to genpop? Mmhmm.
回普通班? 嗯
You want me to go?
你想我回去吗
Well, if you're ready.
只要你自己愿意啊
I ain't going back there.
我才不要回去咧
Why not?
为什么?
Shit they teach there be deadly.
教的东西无聊死了
But I know you know that, Bunny.
我知道你懂的 Bunny
All right, all right! All right, all right!
好了 好了
We can squeeze a little money from here and there
这里那里挤出一点还成
but nothing on the scale for what you're asking.
但你要的那个数没可能
Maybe free up some operating money
也许运作资金里能弄点出来
by shifting some of these PAYGO projects
从PAYGO(现收现付)计划里抽一部分
into the capital program.
调到财政支出项目
I can steal a little from the budget stabilization fund,
预算稳定金里也能偷点出来
but we still got to absorb 120 grant positions
但是警局这边的缺口
in the police department, mostly officers.
至少还差12万 还多半是官员加薪
Christ, don't let those go unfunded.
老天 这钱可不敢差
A lot of balls in the air, and I still haven't seen the schools' budget.
差钱的地方多着呢 学校预算我还没见过
What about the revenue surplus?
税收剩余呢?
As I said, that's one-time money.
我说了 这种钱是一次性的
If I'm going to give the police a 5% raise, that's forever.
要给警♥察♥涨5%薪水 那可是永久性的
If I'm going to ask the police department to get up
要想让警局去大展拳脚
on its hind legs and fight I got to throw some money.
去冲锋陷阵 必须往里投钱啊
You're telling me how I can't do it, not how I can.
别跟我说这不行那不行 说什么行吧
There's the rainy day fund,
应急款项倒可以
but you really shouldn't draw that down.
但弄到那个地步真的没必要
The bond rating houses want at least 5% of the budget in reserve.
债券评级署要至少5%的预算储备
Feels like a rainy day to me.
这不挺紧急的么
Cloudy like a motherfucker.
急得要死啊
Yo, yo, wait up, yo.
喂 喂 等等
Fuck is up with y'all? Ain't you, Mike?
想闹哪样啊? 跟你无关 Mike
We wanna have a word with your boy here.
我们要和你兄弟谈谈
Ain't nothing stopping you. Talk. You know what we mean.
又没拦着你 说吧 你知道我什么意思
Yo, the little bitch was talking to the police.
你个小婊♥子♥给警♥察♥打小报告
That's a lie. I ain't been doin' no snitching.
瞎说 我从来没出♥卖♥♥♥过别人
The fuck you ain't.
没有你个头
He look like he about to pee on hisself right now, man.
你看他吓得都快尿裤子了
You ain't gonna stand by no rat motherfucker, is you?
你该不会跟告密的站一边吧?
Naw, I ain't standing with no rat.
我不跟告密的站一边
These here be them 18-hour junks.
这东西能保温18小时
Go to bed, wake up, still be hot.
贴上睡了 醒来 还热着呢
Man, feel this one from three hours ago.
我看你这已经用了三小时了吧
See what I'm saying? Two for one.
我这不说了嘛 一块钱两包
Each pack come with two pads. Buy five, I give you six.
每包两片 买♥♥五包我再送您一包
Gimmie six then.
那就来六包吧
Five. Keep toasty.
五块
Obliged, sir, obliged.
多谢了您呐 多谢
Take this side, I'll take this side.
往这边 我推这边
Bubbles Depot.
Bubbles百货
Bubbles Depot got what you need.
Bubbles百货 应有尽有
Back on the scene. Come see me.
只管开口 包您不愁
Oh, looky, looky- hey, Sherrod!
快看啊 Sherrod!
Whoo-ooh. What up?
这啥呀
Car must've hit it or some shit.
估摸着是车撞倒的吧
How much you think? Aluminum?
能卖♥♥多少? 铝的?
Aluminum about 30-40c a pound.
铝算它三四毛一镑
We've got a Benjamin here easy, baby.
少说能卖♥♥个一百美刀啊乖乖
Teamwork payin' off today, ain't it, baby?
爷俩同心其利断金啊
Yeah. Go get the heavy side.Let me try it.
嗯 你抬重的那头 我再试试
Get out of the way!
让开让开
That's enough!
够了啊
Get out of here!
快给我滚
That's enough! Break it up!
够了 快走
Hey, Randy, you bitch.
Randy 你个贱♥人♥
We ain't even done with your snitchin' ass.
别以为我们跟你这告密的算了
Come on, man.
走吧
Guess them books are good for something.
看来书没白念啊
Somebody call the nurse.
快叫护士来
Yo, why they bank me?
他们干吗要揍我?
I ain't no snitch. Randy, Randy, it's okay.
我不是告密的 Randy Randy 没事儿了
Thanks a lot.
多谢了
Health Department shut Chicken George again?
卫生局又把George炸鸡店关了?
No, I had to duck in here for cover.
不是 我在这儿避避风头
Your boys are off the hook today.
外面满街都是条子
Not a good day to be cross-eyed in West Baltimore.
今天在巴尔的摩西区最好别犯傻充愣
What, y'all behind on your quotas or some shit?
干啥 你们指标未完成还是怎么的?
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼?
Seems one of my side got jumped last night.
似乎我有个同事昨晚被袭击了
Yeah, Walker. I heard about that shit.
嗯 Walker 我听说了
Threw paint on him.
被泼了油漆
Walker's an asshole.
Walker就是个混账
Hey, you play in dirt, you get dirty.
常在河边走 哪能不湿鞋
7-Adam-14, do you copy?
7-A-14 收到请回话
Go ahead, KGA.
说吧 KGA
Report of a burglary 19 North Monroe.
北Monroe街19号♥接报入室抢劫
Copy.
收到
We should do this again.
下回再聊
Don't go making any furtive moves.
别出去没事找事
No doubt.
知道
Don't break a pencil point.
咱连个铅笔尖儿都不敢弄断
Mr. P, I swear I only told the police what everybody knows.
P老师 我发誓对警♥察♥说的都是大家知道的
Does that make me a snitch, Michael?
这就算告密了吗 Michael?
Shouldn't oughta told nobody nothing.
本来就不该把这事儿对人说
But that don't make you a snitch, not if you ain't put nobody in.
不过告密倒还算不上 你又没把谁弄进去
Jesus. I should have stopped this.
老天 我就不该让这事发生
It ain't your fault, Mr. P.
不是你的错 P先生
All this come up because of what Tiffany said
这事儿都怪Tiffany
happened in the bathroom.
在厕所里多嘴
What did you tell them, Randy? What do they know?
你到底说什么了Randy? 他们知道点什么?
I just told them about Lex going up to the playground behind Fulton,
我就告诉他们Lex跟着Fulton去了操场
and how everybody said he got killed
然后大家就说他被杀了
and put in one of them boarded-up houses.
扔在钉了木板的屋子里
That's all you told them?
你就说了这些?
I mean, they wanted me to say that I was there, but...
他们要我说是我亲眼看到的 可...
I just told them that Little Kevin told me.
我只说了是小Kevin告诉我的
Little Kevin? He killed, too.
小Kevin? 他也死了
I mean, Marlo got him, too. That's what everybody saying, anyway.
Marlo捉住了他 大家都这么说
Marlo Stanfield:
Marlo Stanfield
I heard Kevin got locked up just last week,
我听说上星期Kevin被关起来了
now he's supposed to be up in a house somewhere.
现在应该也被封在什么房♥子里了
They put him in a vacant, too, huh?
他们把他也关了空屋了?
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表