剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
I'm sorry, but shit, I'm just glad to see
抱歉 但是 靠 我很高兴
Lester doing it to somebody other than me.
见到Lester是对付别人 而不是我
Hey, you holdin' us back, Sherrod.
嘿 你这是拖累我们 Sherrod
I made a mistake, man. Why you trippin'?
我算错了 你大惊小怪什么呢
If I can cut you loose to handle the money,
如果我能放你去收钱
we can cover twice the ground,
我们的销♥售♥面就可以是现在的两倍
selling twice the merchandise.
卖♥♥掉两倍的商品
More-- more-- what you call it,
更多的...怎么说来着
uh, market share.
市场份额
Instead I gotta keep your ass close.
但现在我却得看牢你
You shoulda been promoted to your own cart by now.
你本该自己推着车去卖♥♥了
You keep on hittin' your dome on the glass ceiling.
但你现在却四处碰壁
Glass what? You gotta step up the math skills
碰什么? 你得加强数学锻炼
if you wanna advance in this here enterprise.
如果你还想在这行发展下去
You remember last spring when
你记得去年春天
you tried to take me up to Harlem Park?
你想带我去Harlem Park吗
They couldn't even find my records, Bubs.
他们都找不到我的档案 Bubs
They didn't want shit to do with me.
他们一点都不想管我
They put you in a classroom, right?
但他们给你安排了班级 对不对
The teacher didn't look at me once.
老师都没有看过我一眼
So you rolled out.
所以你退学了
An' who got hurt behind that, huh?
而谁又因此受伤了
The teacher or you?
是老师还是你
What's four times five plus six times seven?
4乘以5加上6乘以7是多少
See? See?
你瞧 你瞧
Fuck that shit, son. I can't wait until school starts.
管他的 我等不及要开学了
You joking, right? Nah, seriously, son.
你开玩笑吧 不 说真的 小子
I can't wait to see all them girls,
我等不及要看那些妞儿们
see which ones got phat over the summer,
看看有没有人暑假变胖了
you know? Guess who I saw last week?
你知道吗 猜我上个礼拜看到谁了
Kwaneese Davis Who? Kwaneese Davis.
谁?
Oh, shit, you mean Cute-Ass Kwaneese?
哦 你是说 翘臀Kwaneese?
Uhhuh. She phat?
没错 她胖了吗
Got titties, too.
咪♥咪♥也大了
I'm definitely tappin' that pussy, now, y'all watch.
我绝对要搞到这个妞 你们看着吧
I'm be all up in Kwaneese this year
我今年会围着Kwaneese转
Iike this, bangin' that...
就像这样搞...
Just like you tried to do last year, right?
就好象你去年那样 对不对
Fuck you, nigga, I only halfway tried.
去你的 黑佬 我才用了五分力
So, Michael, who you gettin' with this year?
那Michael今年你准备追谁
Stankin' ass, uh-- what's her name? What's her name?
憋屁♥股♥ 叫什么来着 她叫什么
What's her name? Oh, Tina.
她叫什么 哦 Tina
Tina Tina Jenkins Tina-- Tina Jenkins.
Tina Tina Jenkins Tina-- Tina Jenkins.
Don't talk bad about Tina, man.
别说Tina的坏话
I'm not sayin' that it bad.
那不是坏话
I'm sayin' she be sucking dudes' dicks
我只是说她在男生更衣室里
in the boys' bathroom and shit,
给大伙儿吹♥箫♥罢了
that's all. I heard you, man.
仅此而已 我明白了
She suck dick even better than you do, Namond.
她吹的比你还好 Namond
Oh! Wow.
哦 哇
What up? What up, see?
怎么 怎么
Good jabbin', man.
打得好
Chill chill chill! Don't rip this shit.
停手 停手 别扯坏了这衣服
I just bought this throwback.
才刚买♥♥的
Yo, Michael, son, if I ain't had this shit on,
喂 Michael 要是换一件衣服
I'd have fucked you up. Word up.
我早把你揍扁了 我认真的
You little niggas ain't up to no good, is you?
你们这些小黑佬没事干吗
Yo, what up, Monk?
喂 怎么了 Monk
Look here, first day of school coming up, right?
马上要开学了 对吗
Yeah, next week. Y'all need school clothes and shit?
对 下周 你们新衣服什么的都买♥♥了吗
Here...
给
Yo, what's this for?
哇 为什么给我啊
What, you ain't hear me? For new clothes,
怎么 没听见吗 买♥♥新衣服
whatever else you need to get.
还有其他你们需要的
Thanks, man! Damn, 200?
谢了 老兄 操 200?
Yo, thanks, Monk. Oh, you need to thank my man Marlo.
哇 谢了 Monk 你们要谢谢我的兄弟Marlo
He ain't wanna see you little motherfuckers
他不想你们这群小混♥蛋♥
going raggedy on the first day.
开学第一天就邋邋遢遢的
Whoa. That Marlo?
哇 那就是Marlo?
Naw, man, no thanks. You ain't gotta do nothing for it.
不用了 谢谢 你什么都不用做
No thank you, man.
不 谢了
Hey, yo, Mr. Monk?
嘿 Monk先生
I'll take his if he don't want it.
如果他不要给我就好了
I'll hold his for you Yo, don't press, man.
我给他留着 喂 别贪心
Don't press.
别贪心
Fuck is wrong with you, boy?
你哪根筋搭错了 小子
You too good for my money?
看不上我的钱么
Or is you such a bitch-ass punk
还是你这个操蛋的小愤青
you worried about where my money come from?
担心我的钱不干净?
Yeah.
好吧
Ain't no thing, shorty.
没事了 小子
We cool.
没事
You can't tell nobody.
你谁都不能告诉
Swear to me you won't spread this around.
发誓你不会传出去
And he saw you?
他看到你了吗
Yeah, he saw me.
对 他看到我了
Carv, I'm fucked in the ass with a pineapple on this.
Carv 我这次只怕是自身难保了
What the helI'd you say to him? I said, "Mr. Mayor,
你对他说什么了 我说 "市长先生
that's a good, strong dick you got there,
您的鸡♥巴♥真是又粗又长啊
and I see you know how to use it."
依小人之见您也知道该怎么用好它"
I didn't say shit!
我啥都没说!
And I didn't wait for him to say anything, either.
我也没等到他说话 就出来了
Shit, I'm never gonna make rank now.
操 我这辈子是升不了职了
I'll end up riding the boat or some shit like McNulty.
他们会把我调去开船或是什么的 好像McNulty那样
This is way beyond my pay grade.
这可不是我能管的事情啊
We need to get with someone who knows politics.
我们得找懂政策的人
Who do we know like that?
我们认识这样的人么
On crime, he knows you're coming,
犯罪问题上 他知道你会追问
so he's gonna set some traps
所以他会设置一些陷阱
and lean on stats that say crime is down.
然后着重在数据上 显示犯罪率下降了
He'll also try to inoculate himself
同时他会用贬低你的方式
by making it about you.
来抬高自己
Like you're playing the race card
比如要是你提起毒品和暴♥力♥犯罪
if you talk about drugs or violent crime.
你就是搞种族主义
He's hoping you'll back down.
他希望能把你打♥压♥下去
But you come on twice as hard:
但你却要双倍返还
"Clarence Royce has not made this city safe."
"Clarence Royce没有保证 我们城市的安全"
Hey, Jen, what's up?
嘿 Jen 怎么了
You got a second? No, I got time, what is it?
你有空吗 我有空 怎么了
You forgot the check. Oh no, you're kidding me.
你忘了付支票 哦 不 不是吧
You've got to pay it right away.
你必须马上去付
No, no, I got the number here, yeah.
不 不 我这儿就有号♥码
No, I'll straighten it out straightaway.
我马上处理好
Okay. Yeah.
好的 好
Shit.
糟糕
I forgot to mail the check
我忘了把支票
to the fuckin' archdiocese.
寄给教区去了
My kid's gonna get tossed outta St. Albans
要是我处理不好
if I don't get my shit together.
他们就要把我的孩子踢出圣Albans学校
Tommy. Focus.
Tommy 集中注意力了
He comes at me with race and some bullshit crime stats.
他用种族和扯淡的犯罪数据来对付我
I ignore the race thing and counter by noting
我要忽视种族问题
that homicides are up 15% even though
然后提出虽然其他暴♥力♥犯罪的发生率 降低到了12%
other violent crime stats are down 12%.
但谋杀罪却上升到了15%
I point out this does not make sense
我指出 除非是Royce从中作梗
unless Royce is cooking the crime stats,
将其他诸如抢劫 强♥奸♥ 和伤害罪的数据
making robberies, rapes, and assaults disappear.
统统抹杀掉 否则说不通
I suggest the mayor is not telling the truth about crime in the city.
我暗示市长并没有诚实地交代 犯罪率问题
I conclude by declaring that it is for all of Baltimore--
我最后总结到
every neighborhood--
我将公众安全
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表