剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Okay, Randy, for now I want to say Michael's right.
好吧 Randy 眼下要我说听Michael的
If anyone tries to talk to you again,
要是还有谁找你问话
say nothing to anyone, understand?
不管谁你一问三不知 记住了?
Will that make it better?
这样会好些么?
So in sum, gentlemen, the gods have spoken.
总而言之呢 先生们 上头发话了
No longer do we live and die by stats.
我们是死是活不再只看数据了
From this day forward we are about quality arrests-
从今往后 要挑有质量的抓
felonies, serious misdemeanors,
重罪犯 严重袭击事件
the back-to-basics police work of our sainted fathers.
像老祖宗们一样老老实实地干活
Still, the truth is it would be easier to turn an oil tanker around in a puddle.
说真的 泥塘里开油轮还容易点呢
Our people were raised on stats.
咱们的人就是靠凑数吃饭
If you can't bend patrol to the mission, Eugene,
你要是觉得自己干不了 Eugene
I'll damn sure find someone who can.
我就找别人来干
Gentlemen.
同志们
Sir.
长官
Along the line of what you propose,
根据您提出的议案
I'd like to reconstitute the Major Crimes Unit,
我想重新建立重案组
bring it under the umbrella of Homicide.
安插在凶杀组之下
And let me guess, you'd like to shake up the personnel.
我猜 你是想大动人事吧
Where appropriate.
适当调整
Go for it, Colonel.
去吧 副总警监
What?
怎么了?
Smart move, accepting any ideas
够精明啊 在新晋同事面前
whatsoever come from the anointed fella.
扮好好先生
Daniels. The next commissioner.
Daniels呗 下任局长
Any cocksucker that manages to go from
在这种才一年多点儿
Iieutenant to full bird in a little more than a year
就从警督升到警监的混♥蛋♥面前
is getting groomed.
谁不溜须拍马啊
Wait. You didn't for a minute think that-
等等 你该不会以为 -
Jesus, Bill, it's Baltimore.
天哪 Bill 这可是巴尔的摩
You ain't one of the natives, are ya?
我看你不是土生土长的吧?
You see where they went?
看到他们往哪儿去了?
El gordo and tall man, they go in a big room,
肥仔和竹竿进了个大房♥间
first floor.
一路
Sign outside say "New Day Coop."
门外牌子上写着"New Day Coop"
Coop? What's a coop?
Coop? 这神马玩意儿?
"New Day Coop." That's what it say.
"New Day Coop" 就这么写的
Hey, yo, was there like a bar between the two O's?
喂 两个O之间是不是有道横线?
Si, exacto.
嗯 没错
Yeah, that's co-op.
那是co-op (合作行动)
Prop Joe in a co-op:
Joe老大参与合作行动
Joe go in with the man we robbed.
Joe和我们打劫过的那人一起进去的
Remember, he fell down on his knees,
记得么 那家伙扑通跪下
wept like a little baby.
哭得像个娃娃似的
Yeah, Fat Face Ricky. Anybody else?
嗯 胖脸Ricky 还有谁
Si, como eight or nine others I never see before,
差不多八♥九♥个我没见过的
but all the same to me, you know?
不过看起来都一个样
Narcotraficantes.
做买♥♥卖♥♥的
Prop Joe done sat down to the table.
Joe老大坐不住军中帐了
Oh, do tell.
看看
The worm done came full circle.
不想绕圈子了
Marlo.
Marlo
Que?
搞毛?
If that is what I think it is,
要是我想得没错
our little clutch of chickens might be putting
这群傻帽看来是准备
all their eggs up in one basket.
破釜沉舟了
Is good?
是好事?
Muy bueno, baby.
好极了 宝贝
I know one thing- I wouldn't walk around with it on my neck
听我说 要我可不会戴着它到处走
for Walker to find.
小心让Walker发现
He ain't gonna find it.
他不会发现的
You crazy even taking a chance.
那也不能发疯冒这险
If he catch you with it,
万一他抓住你戴着这个
he gonna break more than them fingers.
打断手指算客气的了
Man, what up with you?
兄弟 你怎么了?
It's like lately you gone all...
最近你有点...
Iike taking off the mask, yo.
怎么会把面罩给摘了
What up with that? If Walker got a look-
你怎么搞的 万一Walker看到你脸
He didn't.
他看不到的
Well, what about the thing with you and Randy?
你跟Randy怎么搞的?
Everybody now is sayin' you threw down with him.
大家都说你为了保护他
Busted up the boy Dimples, and them.
把那帮混混打得屁滚尿流
Yo, you wouldn't have stood tall?
换你你会袖手旁观?
That's not what I'm saying.
我不是这意思
It's not that you do shit, It's how you do it.
不在于你干什么 在于你怎么干
Yo, look, I'm not trying to stand around
我说...我可不会站一旁
and let no chump-ass niggers think I'm shook.
让那些白♥痴♥觉得老子怕了他们
I ain't.
妄想
And?
怎样呢
And I want you to sign up.
我希望你能加入
Colonel, there's the matter of-
副总警监 此事关系到...
You find yourself incompatibl with a certain lieutenant?
你担心和某位警督无法相处?
Detective Freamon,
Freamon警官
you have carte blanche in picking your squad.
你将有权随意挑选组员
In fact, you can pick your supervisor for all I care.
甚至自行选择上级部门
Motherfucker, as far as I'm concerned,
他妈的 对我来说
you are the Major Crimes Unit.
有你就有重案组
It's morning in Baltimore, Lester.
巴尔的摩的黎明到来了 Lester
Wake up and smell the coffee.
醒来闻闻咖啡香吧
Carver.
Carver
Damn, boy, what brings you back to the plantation?
哟 什么风把你吹来了?
I trusted you. Trusted Daniels. My fucking mistake, huh?
我相信了你 相信了Daniels 看来我信错人了
Whoa, hold up. What's wrong?
等等 出什么事了?
The kid you were supposed to protect,
你们该保护的那个孩子
you put his name on the street.
居然让他的名字传到街上
They were beating him in front of the school today,
今天他当着全校的面被揍了
stomping on him for snitching.
被当成告密的暴打
Jesus. He all right? It's always the same.
天 他还好吗 都他妈一个鸟样
I should have fucking seen this coming.
我早该料到的
I swear to you, I don't know what happened.
我发誓我什么都不知道
I hooked the kid into Bunk Moreland and Herc.
我把这孩子介绍给Bunk Moreland和Herc
I can't believe-
没想到 -
where's the kid now? Home.
孩子现在在哪儿? 家里
Let me go give this to the night commander.
等我跟夜班头头说一声
We'll park a plainclothes unit on the house.
派个便衣警♥察♥去他家
You think that makes it better?
你觉得这样有用么
We'll be discreet, set up down the block or some shit.
我们会注意保密 在街角看着什么的
Come on inside.I swear to you- I'm gonna find out what happened.
进来吧 我向你保证 我肯定会彻查
Ed Bowers. Pleasure to meet you.
Ed Bowers 很高兴见到你
You surprised us all.
你让我们大跌眼镜啊
Congratulations, Mr. Mayor. Thanks.
恭喜您 市长先生 谢谢
I'd like to introduce you to Dorothy. ??
这位是贱内Dorothy
You heard about Ed Nully?
这位Ed Nully您认识?
I've heard great things about what you've been doing, so keep it up.
听说过你的作为 好样的 加油
I'm delighted you made it, Mr. Mayor.
很高兴您能来 市长先生
Well, it's for a good cause, right?
一切为了人♥民♥嘛
I am getting the evil eye, however.
不好意思我要唱红脸了
I gotta keep him circulating.
得带他多转转
Okay. This way.
好吧 这边请
See you later. Take care.
回头见 保重
The Washington crowd is driving the local real estate market now,
华府那帮人现在开始助推本市房♥地♥产♥市场
and if the harbor promenade could extend to the south branch-
如果海滨长廊能延伸至南岸
We're looking at that. Should be.
此事正在研讨中 是该研讨
Everything from here to Hanover Street is money.
从这儿到Hanover街是寸土寸金啊
Mr. Mayor, play a little poker?
市长先生 平时打不打牌啊?
I'm not very lucky.
我手气不好
Luck can change.
手气是会变的嘛
Mr. Mayor, I'd like you to meet Ray Chandler.
市长先生 介绍您认识下Ray Chandler
Pleasure to meet you.
很高兴认识您
Boy, either you gonna do it, or I'm gonna.
你再不剪 我动手了
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表