剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Yeah, because we was gonna gonna go under the road and catch some fresh birds.
对啊 我们准备到下条街 去抓几个新的买♥♥主
I don't know. Let me see if I can bounce. Hold up.
我不知道 我去问问看能不能先走 等等
Hey, B. What's up?
嘿 B 什么事?
I wanted to know if I could leave early because me and the fellas
我想问下我可不可以先闪
want to go down to Mondawmin for some back-to-school stuff.
我跟我朋友想去Mondawmin 买♥♥些返校用的东西
What you need back-to-school stuff for? Your ass stay suspended.
你买♥♥返校用的东西干嘛? 你♥他♥妈♥给我老实呆着
Come on, stop playing, B.
拜托 别玩了 B
Hey, if it wasn't for social promotion, your ass would still be in pre-K, motherfucker.
嘿 要不是入了社会长教训 估计你丫的还在幼稚园混呢
Probably daycare up this bitch.
说不定还要别人给你把屎把尿
Pandemic right here!
这里有Pandemic!
Fuck it. Hey, yo, man.
操 嘿 兄弟
Pay this late-to-work, early-to-play nigger out for five hours, yo.
给这迟到早退的家伙五小时的工钱 哟
Yo, you owe me extra time tomorrow, though.
哟 你明天还得把时间补给我
Lex! Did you hear me?
Lex! 没听到我说话吗
Damn, y'all!
操 没一个省心的!
Young'uns don't got a scrap of work ethic nowadays, man.
现在的年轻人一点职业道德都没有
If it wasn't for his pops, I wouldn't even bother.
要不是看在他老爸的面子上 我就直接炒了他了事
Yo!
哟!
Make sure you come early tomorrow because it ain't always gonna be this slow.
明天给我早点过来 工作可不会一直这么散漫的
Pandemic!
Pandemic!
At least I hope it ain't.
至少我是这么希望的
Mr. Mayor.
市长先生
Mr. Mayor, excuse me.
市长先生 打搅了
I just want to make sure we're still okay
我想确认下
for that median cut on Boston Street.
关于Boston街的中位切分没什么问题吧
I really need that access to make the site viable.
为了让那地方可行利用 我真的需要您的许可
Right. I'll get my people on it.
是吗 我会让我的人留意下的
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
Something going on with his median?
他的中位出什么问题了吗
Not once he ponies up.
他付钱了就没事了
I think he can do a lot better than the 4,000,
我觉得他出4,000太少了点
don't you?
你不觉得吗
I don't even want to know.
我对这个没兴趣
No, Chris, please, man.
哦 Chris 求你别杀我 求你
We're low on quicklime, man.
我们石灰用完了 哥们
Doesn't matter.
没关系
We got vacants on both sides. He'll stink is all.
我们两边都有空位 他反正都会发臭的
Chris, please.
Chris 求求你
Don't fret, boss. I got you covered.
别担心 大哥 我会把你处理好的
Quick and clean, I promise.
干净利落 我保证
Chr--
Chris--
Man, shit like that don't even work in them cartoons.
哥们 这种傻缺的办法连卡♥通♥里都不用了
The roadrunner just snatch the birdseed and book.
槲鸡在那边抢夺鸟饵和书本
We ain't in no cartoon. Yeah, you is.
我们可不是在演卡♥通♥片 不 你有在演
Shh! Be still.
嘘! 安静
Yeah, you scaring away the birds. I'm talking to both y'all.
就是 你都把鸟儿吓走了 我说的是你们两个
Took me off the clock for this craziness? What the fuck is you thinking?
你们拉我翘班就为了这种无聊事?
We're serious, Nay. This bird could be worth like 300 or 400.
你♥他♥妈♥脑子没问题吧?我们相当认真 Nay 这鸟值300或400
Nigga, please.
得了吧 鬼佬
Yo, you know the boy Nemo who worked Marlo's pigeon coop?
哟 知道负责照料Marlo鸽笼名叫Nemo的小子吗
Said he got 400 for a white homing bird.
他说他一只白色家养鸽卖♥♥了400
And that's a homer? I mean, it's white.
那是家养的吗 至少它是白的
So that makes it a homer, right? It could be.
所以白的就是家养的喽? 很可能
Damn! Son, you need to put some hamburger meat in that trap.
见鬼!哥们 那你得在陷阱里放点汉堡肉什么的
That shit would've been got. Shut your mouth, it'd have been got.
这样那玩意早就是瓮中鳖了 你不废话的话我早就得手了
I'm gonna fuck this nigga up.
妈的那黑鬼真欠抽
Hey yo, what the fuck is wrong with you, throwing bottles and shit, huh?
嘿 哟 你♥他♥妈♥脑子有问题啊 乱扔瓶捣乱是吧
You just cost us cash money, you know that?
你刚吓走了我们白花花的银子 知道吗
I ain't done nothing.
我又没做什么
You're a seriously backwards dude. You know that, right?
你♥他♥妈♥是傻♥逼♥吧
Playing with bugs like he's still in Pampers.
还在那边玩臭虫 像个打尿包的小屁孩一样
That wasn't even necessary.
有必要这么毒舌吗
Nah, you don't want any Pampers. Put them over that mouth you got.
你是不用打尿包 你是直接把尿包
Catch all that shit you be flushing.
打在你满口喷屎的嘴上了
Y'all be stinking like rat fart.
你♥他♥妈♥嘴巴放毒气呢
There you go!
开打了!
Oh oh! Get him!
哦 哦! 撂倒他!
All right, all right. Come on, come on, come on. Come on.
好了 好了 住手 住手
Y'all acting like little bitches. Yo, you seen my man Duke?
你们两个搞得像是泼妇骂街 你们两个搞得像是泼妇骂街
Clocked him, got him upside his head.
瞄准对方的头打
Only because I didn't want to get too close and touch the dirty motherfucker.
我是因为不想离那货太近 沾上什么不干不净的
Could have come up with AlDS or some shit like that.
说不定被传染个艾滋或是什么乌七八糟的病
Dukie fight like a bitch, yo.
Dukie打架像个娘们 哟
I would have whipped that ass if I didn't feel sorry for him.
我要不是可怜他早就把他抽翻了
Duke, man, you scared away the birds.
Duke 兄弟 谁叫你把鸟给吓走了
I blew me up a bug bomb. You want to come and see the pieces?
我炸了个杀虫剂 你想看炸后的碎片吗
Nah, I'm good. I got to go.
不 算了 我要走了
All right.
好吧
Hey hey, Randy.
嘿 嘿 Randy
That pigeon wasn't a homer.
那鸽子不是家养的
Homers got them metal things around their leg.
家养鸽的脚上都拴着铁环之类的
That way you can tell them from the other birds.
下次你可以教他们怎么分辨
How you know that?
你怎么知道的?
You know Nemo let me clean out his coop sometimes.
Nemo有时会让我打扫他的鸽笼
So... he was schooling me.
所以...他教过我
...which leaves us a total of 54.
...我们现在一共还剩下54个
No surprises on who's coming back-- all the regulars.
谁会回来已经毫无悬念了-- 还是跟往常一样
We lost Mr. Parker and Ms. Bowles.
Parker先生和Bowles女士离职了
Gregory's leaving? Hired by the county.
Gregory辞职了? 他跳槽到郡里了
And Bowles, I knew she wasn't coming back,
还有Bowles 我早知道她不会回来了
the way they tore up her classroom.
当时她班级被毁得一塌涂地
So we're short two in math and four in science.
所以我们还缺两个数学老师 4个科学老师
Man at the door. No system l.D., but says he's new here.
有人到访 没有系统身份辨识卡 不过他说他是第一次来
Well, buzz him in before something changes his mind.
在他变卦前 放他进来
All the way on the left.
从左边往前走
Pull it hard.
使劲拉
Hard!
使劲!
It's locked. All right. I'll be right down.
锁住了 算了 我马上下来
Not a goddamn thing up in here works like it should.
这里他妈的啥都不灵
Well, you turn to the cafeteria assignments,
你翻到餐厅安排那一页
and you see that's gonna leave Ernest alone for second period,
瞧瞧 第二节课 就只有Ernest了
and he can't handle it alone.
他一个人可干不了
You tell them, because I ain't even gonna try to pronounce it.
你自我介绍吧 名字太拗口了我不想说
Roland Pryzbylewski.
我是Roland Pryzbylewski
Everyone just calls me "Prez."
大家都叫我"Prez"
Claudell Withers. I'm principal here.
我是Claudell Withers 学校的校长
New in math.
你在数学教授上是新手
I won't have my certificate until next year,
明年我才能拿到教师证
but with the resident teachers' program, they said I'd be getting classes
根据住校教师课程 他们说由于教师短缺
because of staff shortages? Jesus. Lambs to the slaughter here.
我能开始任教? 天哪 真是待宰的羔羊
What did you do before you decided to teach, Mr. Pryzbylewski?
在你决定从教之前你是做什么工作的 Pryzbylewski先生?
I was a police... in the city.
我是市里的...警♥察♥
Marcia Donnelly, Assistant Principal.
我是Marcia Donnelly 校长助理
Welcome to Edward Tilghman Middle.
欢迎来到Edward Tilghman中学
That leaves Tullman, as I see 'em, for the 12th.
从这12次巡视来看只能由Tullman来了
You think he can handle the whole shift? Now, which one's Tullman, again?
你觉得他能应付整个轮班吗 对了 到底哪个是Tullman?
Goofy redhead, kind of looks like Opie from Mayberry,
红发菜鸟 长得有点像回到梅伯里的Opie
but less fierce.
除了凶猛程度略逊一筹
Jimmy, Major wants to see you.
Jimmy 少校要见你
Jimmy, come on in.
Jimmy 进来
I know I offered when I first came over here,
我知道我刚来这里的时候就已经跟你提过了
and I know your answer then, but I'm still asking.
我也知道你当时给我的答复 但是我还是要问问你
Can I get you out of a radio car?
我想把你调出巡警部
No thank you, Major.
谢谢 不用了 少校
McNulty, I'm short two men in Ops,
McNulty 我制定的运行组还差两名人手
and my follow-up squad couldn't make a case to save its life.
我的增补小队成立的理由不足
You're too damn good to be humping calls.
让你接警出动 太大材小用了
Thanks for the offer, though.
不了 但还是谢谢您的提拔
You don't think I asked him 10 times when I was acting commander?
你以为我没有打着官腔问过他吗
He's in the wrong fucking place.
他他妈的真是来错了地方
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表