剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
So, Rashad has 82 apples...
好 现在小明有82只苹果
and 12 friends...
和12个朋友
all of whom are hungry.
大家都饿了
And so he looks carefully at his apples
于是他仔细地看了看苹果
and sees that seven have worms.
发现有7只长虫了
Another 15 have gone rotten.
另外15只烂了
But he wants to be fair
但是他想力求公平
and distribute all the good apples equally.
所以要平均地把好苹果分配出去
"Distribute"?
"分配"?
Give out.
就是给出去
Well, just say that, yo?
切 直说不就得了
Okay.
好吧
Okay, so how many apples does each of Rashad's friends get:
好 那小明的每个朋友分到多少苹果呢
A, 4; B, 5;
A 4; B 5
C, 6; or D, 7?
C 6 还是D 7?
Take your time, but do it fast.
慢慢想 快快算
Hey. Nigger said, "l got my rights,"
嘿 黑鬼说"我可是有权利(右边)的"
so my boy said,"Oh, yeah?
我兄弟说"哦 是么"
Well, he's got a left to go with your right. "
"给你记左勾拳配你的右边"
He was like, pow!
然后就 嘭!
Calvin, you are done already? Uhhuh.
Calvin 你已经算好了么? 嗯哼
Yeah? B, 5.
答案是? B 5
How did you work that out so fast?
你怎么会这么快算好的
Easy."B, 5" got the dinks.
简单 B 5周围都是点点
The what? If you want, I could show you.
都是什么? 想知道 我说给你听呗
Don't show him,show me.
别告诉他 告诉我
All right.
好吧
You did this with the earlier math class, right?
你这堂课跟之前的班级上过了吧
So, you, like, got 82 apples...
所以你就"有82只苹果"...
12 niggers...
12个黑鬼
and then how many blah, blah, blah--
多少多少什么什么
then you went, like,
然后你就这样
dinking all round this one and no other one.
在这里点点 别的都没有
So, answer is "B, 5."
所以答案就是B 5
Everybody get that?
大家都明白了么?
Yeah.
耶
"B, 5,"it got all the dinks.
B 5周围都是点
"B, 5,"I'm an Audi 5000.
还B 5呢 老子是奥迪五千
yeah.
耶
By aBu 20170929
火线重案组 第四季 第8集
The priority should be on making sure
首要任务是要确保
the age files are up to date with all notes transcribed,
所有过往文件全部更新 所有备注都要输入
the standard office report.
按照标准公文格式书写
Uh...on our day shift today,
今天大家执勤的时候
you may encounter Councilman and Democratic mayoral nominee Thomas Carcetti,
可能会遇到民♥主♥党市长候选人 议员Thomas Carcetti
who's been fact-finding within the department.
他是来本局调研
So, if you go leaving your fax Iying around and he finds them,
你们要是文件乱放让他看见 小心吃不了兜着走
Lastly...
最后
as most of you are already aware,
可能大家都听说了
our ClD Commander Raymond Foerster,
我们的警♥察♥局长Raymond Foerster
after a long bout with cancer,
在与癌症长♥期♥抗争之后
passed away last night at Johns Hopkins.
于昨晚在Johns Hopkins医院去世
Better eulogies are coming.
溢美之辞难以言表
So, let me just say that the man served 39 years--
我只想说 他干了整整39年
attaining the rank of colonel--
身居副总警监
without leaving a trail of bitterness or betrayal.
却从未有过一丝抱怨和背叛
In this department,that's not a career, it's a miracle.
这在本局不是职业模范 而是奇迹
There'll be a detective's wake this evening
今晚是所有警探守灵
followed by viewings on Wednesday and a burial mass on Friday.
接下来周三遗体瞻仰 周五落葬弥撒
The family suggests donations to the colonel's favorite charities.
家属建议大家向上校最喜爱的慈善机构捐款
The addresses will be posted in the coffee room.
地址稍后会贴在咖啡室
All told.
完了
And, Bunk, I just got your overtime for the week.
Bunk 我刚看到你本周的加班记录
Get down to my office and pull your pants down.
去我办公室把裤子脱了
No no no! Fuck that.
别别别 搞毛
You've finished your pot, you make the next one.
你倒光的 下一壶你煮
Okay.
好吧
I don't see the right one in here anyway.
我看这儿的都不对
Sergeant Hauk. Yes, sir.
Hauk警司 长官
I just got off with Beauford at lAD.
我刚和内务部的Beauford见过面
He tells me there's a harassment complaint been filed.
他告诉我有人提交了一起投诉
Some Jamaican woman says you had her stopped
一个牙买♥♥加女人说你拦下她
and searched by Amtrak police.
让Amtrak警♥察♥搜了她的身
Yeah. Well, you see, in my report,
这个我报告里写了
we had what we thought was reliable info
我们当时认为有确凿证据
that she was a drug courier for Marlo Stanfield.
证明她在为Marlo Stanfield运毒
I mean, we actually scoped Stanfield with her.
我们亲眼看到过Stanfield跟她一起
What was the info?
情报怎么说
The Cl's been reliable.
这线人很可靠的
Great track record with us.
在我们这一向记录良好
Long history.
合作很久了
Cl 238.Give me his name.
238号♥线人 名字给我
His name? Sir.
姓名 长官
Sir!
长官!
I've never been comfortable with, you know,
我觉得这不太好吧
tossing around names of informants in squad rooms.
在行动组里随便透露线人名字
I feel that it's--
我觉得那...
Name. Fuzzy Dunlop, sir.
姓名 Fuzzy Dunlop 长官
I might have to set up a meeting with this character.
看来我得见见这是何方神圣
He's kind of leery of meets.
他不太愿意见面的
He's been reliable, I promise you.
他真的可靠的 我保证
I mean, this one baffled the shit out of me, too.
虽然这次我也搞糊涂了
But he's never been off, never.
不过他从没出过岔子
You jumped out on bad information, Sergeant.
你不查清消息就行动 警司
You brought in another agency,
还引入了其他部门
and you brought discredit to this unit--
你让本部门丧失了可信度
my unit.
我的部门
In good faith though, sir.
我出发点是好的 长官
Anything comes of this,
万一有什么后果
I have your report,
你的报告在我手里
and I will bury you with it.
看我不用它埋了你
And in case you haven't been paying attention to the election results,
要是你还没注意到选举结果
your rabbi has left the building.
你的拉比已经下台走人了
No tantrums today? What's the point?
今天不发火了? 有什么意思呢
They're not even gonna suspend us, right?
他们又不会开除我们 不是么
Right.What's the point?
对 有什么意思呢
So, we're here, like it or not.
总之 喜不喜欢我们都在这儿了
If it makes you all feel any better,
如果能让各位好受一点
the word around school is you're down here because you beat the system.
学校的传言说你们来这儿 是因为你们打败了系统
You had no interest in being in a classroom,
你们都不想呆在教室里
and you made the classroom impossible for everybody else,
搞得大家都没法上课
and now you are out. You won.
所以现在你们出来了 你们赢了
Ha ha. Yeah! You feel like winners?
哈哈 耶! 你们觉得自己赢了么
Always. That's how we did.
一向啊 我们一向是人生赢家
Who's we?
"我们"是指谁
Us. No, who are you?
我们呗 不 你们是什么人
Players. Kingpins?
玩家 大佬?
Nah, that comes later.
不 大佬要以后才能做
Right now, we are just corner boys.
现在我们只是街角小子
So, how long until you are kingpins?
要多久才能混成大佬
I am thinking two, three years.
我想两三年吧
Two, three years.
两三年
Let me ask, and I want everybody to write this down--
我问个问题 我要大家都写下来
where do you see yourself in 10 years?
你们觉得自己十年后会怎样
Come on,pencil and paper.
来吧 铅笔白纸
This isn't schoolwork, this is about y'all.
这又不是作业 这是关于你们自己的
She's young but she's good.
她虽年轻 可是很厉害
Yeah, a doctoral candidate from the psych department of College Park.
大学城心理系的博士研究生
Thesis work is on social alienation and analysis.
论文写的是社会边缘化及分♥析♥
All right, show of hands,
好 问到举手
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表