剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
But what if the stoop kids
但如果没了干扰
could be in classrooms where there was no disruptions?
那些自贬的孩子就可以留在课堂中呢
And the corner kids? They're the ones you're after, right?
那角落孩子怎么办 你就是为了他们来的 对不对
That's why you got the grant money.
你就是因为这个才能挣大钱
As long as this doesn't involve warehousing children,
只要不包括仓库区来的孩子
I'm for anything that allows me to do my job.
一切对我工作有利的 我都会支持
Every teacher here will tell you the same.
这里的老师都会这么回答你
The trick for you is to come up with a program
你的责任则是设计出一个计划
that actually addresses itself to the corner kids.
能够帮助这些角落孩子
We start pulling kids out of regular classes-- won't they be stigmatized?
我们将某些孩子从普通班隔离开 他们不会感觉难堪吗
There's not a stigma in being booted out of class every other day?
难道每天从教室里被赶出来 就不难堪吗
Question is,
问题是
how do we identify the corner kids?
我们怎么才能区别出角落孩子
That won't be a problem.
这不是问题
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
You understand the work?
你知道题目讲什么吗
Come on, this is easy. I know you can do it.
别这样 很简单的 我知道你做得出
You're not giving me a choice. You have detention.
你逼我给你留校惩罚
Yo, Na', Mrs. D. shaking bushes.
哇 D女士在摇树丛
Back to your seats.
回座位去
What the fuck? She got my blade, yo.
搞什么呐 她把我的刀拿走了
I said, "Back to your seats."
我说了 都回座位去
Yo, Mrs. D. be stealing shit.
D女士这个小偷
I ain't never gonna get my blade back.
我这辈子都拿不回我的刀了
Yo, what are you all up on me for? I do my work.
喂 你看着我♥干♥什么呢 我作业不是做了吗
I'm not your yo. Show me your work.
我不是"喂" 给我看你的作业
Yeah, I see.
是啊 做了
Yo, my hand hurting from all this learning. You got some Tylenol?
喂 我写字写得手疼 你泰诺有么
What I got for you is detention.
我这儿有惩罚
You know what? Fuck you, Prezbo. Ohhh!
操♥你♥大♥爷♥的 Prezbo 哦哦哦
Fucking gimpy-assed, big-grill motherfucker.
操你这个狗♥杂♥种♥
That's it. You're out of here!
够了 出去!
Go!
滚啊!
Get your police stick out your desk and beat me.
把你那警棍拿出来抽我呀
You know you fucking want to. Ohhh.
你自己知道你想抽我 哦哦哦
The fuck you looking at, bitch?
瞧什么瞧呢 臭婊♥子♥
Oh-hh, Ms. Sampson, l--
哦 Sampson女士 我...
Namond Brice, if you weren't headed to the main office,
Namond Brice 如果你刚不打算去校长室
you are now. Yeah, I was just
你现在可以去了 对 我这就...
One of the corner kids, huh?
这就是角落孩子吗
Yeah, they do step up when you need them, don't they?
对 你需要的时候 他们就会出现的 不是么
Look, what? You want me to say you right? You right.
怎么 你想让我说你没错吗 你没错
I should have had protection at the card game.
上次打牌我是该派点人看着
Done is done.
过去就过去了
Now we need to decide what we're gonna do about Omar.
我们现在该想想 拿Omar怎么办
You make the price right,
你价钱开的对
somebody gonna get a whiff of that bushwhacker's ass.
总有人会替你把那家伙给你收拾了
Now you take it from there.
到那时候你再想吧
You think so?
你觉得这样行吗
I ain't saying Omar can't be got. Any nigger can be got.
我不是说搞不定Omar 是个黑佬都能搞定
But once we put word to ear
但如果我们放话出去了
and he learn that we pricing out his head,
他知道我们想要买♥♥人搞他
he's gonna be trying us like we're trying him.
他肯定要跟我们搞他一样来搞我们
You saying I should let it slide? Nah.
那你是说这次算了? 不
Nah, we get at him another way,
不 我们换个方法来搞他
get at him without no bounties, no bullshit like that.
不要买♥♥人 不要用这种方法
Barksdale turned this town upside down hunting him,
Barksdale把这地方搞得天翻地覆 想要抓到他
and all he ended up looking was weak.
但他结果还是软掉了
I ain't no Barksdale.
我可不是Barksdale
I'm just saying talk is cheap.
我只是想说 光说没用
We sit on it, we gonna figure out a way to get that faggot.
我们稳住了 总能想到办法把这黑佬给搞了
But till then we don't say a mumbling word.
但事成之前 不要到处宣扬
I got me six now, and I'll give you the four later, all right? Come on!
我现在有6块了 我到时候再还你4块 成不成
Nah. I'm gonna need the whole 10 now. Sherrod!
不行 我现在就要这10块 Sherrod!
You ain't in school? I'm half a day teachers' meeting.
今天不上课吗 半天放假 老师开会
Come on, I told you about those lame excuses, man.
得了吧 我跟你说过 扯谎也扯高明点
I was talking to him first. Ain't no need for physical contact
我先跟他说话的 不用拉拉扯扯的
You got $4 for me? I'm short $4.
你有4块吗 我还差4块
What the fuck are you talking--
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么呢
Got a cart full of shit, nigger. What you got for me?
吐什么脏呢 黑佬 你身上有多少钱
I know you holding.
我知道你藏着
Where's it at? You ain't hear?
藏哪里了 你聋了吗
Okay.It's in my shoe-- my shoe.
在我鞋子里 在我鞋子里
Don't need the four now, son.
现在不差钱了 小子
Damn, yo, where the shovel at? Bury that nigger, man.
该死 喂 铲子在哪儿 快把这黑佬给埋了
Here you go, sir, thank you.
给你先生 谢谢
Tommy Carcetti, running for mayor. Good luck, Tommy.
Tommy Carcetti 竞选市长 祝你好运 Tommy
Hey, Mr. Carcetti, you got my vote. Thanks.
嘿 Carcetti先生 我投票给你 谢谢
Tom Carcetti. Hey, thank you very much.
Tom Carcetti 非常感谢
How you doing? Tommy Carcetti, running for mayor.
你好 Tommy Carcetti 竞选市长
Okay, Councilman, time to hit the West Side.
好了 议员 该去西市区了
Pretty motherfucker--
算你狠
he's gonna make me go to my game face.
逼我玩真的
Okay, I'll take 25 of the honeysuckle incense cones--
好的 我要25盒蜂蜜牛奶球
they'll keep me healthy for next week.
这些能够保证我下周营养充沛
Tommy! Excuse me.
Tommy! 失陪
Tony Gray's people say 20 minutes at their place.
Tony Gray的人说20分钟后在他的办公室见
Shit, Clarence. Look like you did in '98
该死 Clarence 看上去就好象你年轻了十岁
when you surprised the hell out of everyone.
那时候你可是让所有人都大吃一惊
Just bring 'em on.
都放马过来吧
Why give it to us? Why don't you stick it to Royce yourself?
为什么把这事透给我们 你们为什么不自己去搞垮Royce?
Because after what Tommy did at the debate,
因为在辩论赛之后
it'll seem like more of the same if it comes from him.
从我口里说出去 同从Tommy口里说出去没什么差别
And if we use it to take four or five points out of Royce's base,
而如果我们用这消息 抢到了Royce4到5个点的支持率
it helps him as much as us.
对他来说一样也有帮助
Once bitten, twice shy.
一石二鸟
With Tommy Carcetti, I got to always think a step ahead.
同Tommy Caretti竞争 我总得把棋都想好了
Look, Tony, you ain't gonna win. So the only question is
你瞧 Tony 你赢不了的 唯一的问题是
whether you wanna lose with 24% of the vote or 28%.
你是输在24个点还是28个点
You bring the numbers up,
把支持率提上去了
you look good for the legislature--
在议会里你脸面也过得去
maybe a congressional run.
说不定你能参选国会
Albert Stokes. Here.
Albert Stokes 到
Mr. P., can I go? My moms told me to go straight home after school.
P先生 我能走了吗 我妈妈让我一放学就回家
Mine too.
我妈妈也这么说
You should have thought of that before you smeared ink all over my desk.
你把墨水倒在我桌上的时候 怎么没有想想你妈妈呢
Weren't my fault. My pen exploded.
又不是我的错 我的笔漏了
Michael.
Michael
Michael Lee?
Michael Lee?
Mr. P., please, can I go?
P先生 求你了 我能走了吗
I ain't eat no lunch, and my stomach making all these noises.
我都没有吃午饭 我的肚子一直在叫
Look, I won't ever disrespect your pencil again, I promise.
我发誓再也不会把你的笔弄地上了
Zenobia, it wasn't about the pencil.
Zenobia 不是因为笔
Please, Mr. P.
求你了 P先生
Okay okay, all right. All right.
好吧 好了 安静 安静
Just this one time, I'll make an exception.
就这一次例外
But next time, expect to stay the full hour.
但下次 一个小时谁都别想跑
Why are you here? Came to say sorry.
你来这里做什么 来道歉
I didn't mean to get all up in your face like that.
我不是故意吐你一脸脏的
I appreciate that, Namond.
我接受道歉 Namond
It takes courage to admit when you're wrong.
承认错误需要勇气
What I can't understand-- I've seen you in Ms. Sampson's class doing your work.
我不能理解的是 我见过你 在Sampson女士的课堂上认真做作业
Why can't you do the same in here? I mean to, I do.
你为什么不能在我的课上也这样呢 我想的 真的
It's just the evil get in me and before I know it, I go off.
但是我心底里有个小恶魔 我有时控制不了自己就爆发了
Well...
好吧
tomorrow we'll see if we can do better.
我们看看明天有没有改观
Can't tomorrow. Mrs. D. put me out.
明天不行 D女士把我罚出课堂了
I gotta bump. Later, Mr. P.
我得走了 回见 P先生
If you can wait outside...
你能不能去外面等等...
It's okay. He can stay.
没事的 他不用出去
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表