剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
You can try, but first year, it's best to stick with basics.
你可以试试 但第一年 还是以基本的规则为主
And team rules-- we can only go
我们组里的原则是 只有所有人都能做到的
with what we can all enforce.
我们才记录在原则里
Also, keep your windows closed.
还有 记得关窗
Makes them drowsy, and drowsy's good.
让他们犯困 犯困是好事
There's a lot to learn. But for now,
还有很多要学的 但现在
build in lots of activities in your lesson plan.
在教学计划里加上很多的活动
You can't have enough.
再怎么多也不为过
You keep them busy, you keep them off-guard.
他们忙起来就不会提防你了
You need soft eyes.
你的眼神要柔和些
Excuse me:
什么?
Yeah, but that doesn't prevent you
对 但这样你还是得用你老婆的名字
from giving more under your wife's name,
给更多的钱
your children, if they got separate accounts...
如果你孩子用的是分开的帐号♥ 那就更多了
yeah.
对
Sorry, Richie, can you hold a moment?
抱歉 Richie 你先别挂啊
Your buddy from the F.O.P.
你那警♥察♥公会的兄弟
And he says it's important.
说有要紧的事情
Hey, Stan.
嘿 Stan
I'm a little busy losing an election here.
我这儿有场选举要输 忙着哟
You remember about six months ago,
你记得不 六个月前
you told me to keep an eye for
你告诉我要注意
any witnesses gettin' clipped?
有没有证人被杀的消息
You remember that?
你还记得不
Who's better than me, Tommy?
谁比我更在行呢 Tommy
Hey, Richie, can I call you back?
嘿 Richie 我等会儿给你回电
Thanks.
谢了
Anything else you want me to do, Miss Donnelly?
你还需要我做什么吗 Donnelly小姐
Uh...
呃...
you live near Duquan Weems, correct?
你住在Duquan Weems家附近 对吗
Dukie?
Dukie?
I want you to take this to his house.
你把这个带给他吧
These clothes won't stay clean long.
这些衣服干净不了多久的
Make sure you deliver them just to Duquan,
保证得把它们直接给Duquan
not any of the adults in the house.
而不是那栋房♥子里的大人
Just Duquan. Want me to do it tonight?
直接给Duquan 今晚就送吗
that would be great. And, Crystal, thanks for today.
那再好不过了 还有 Crystal 今天就到这里了 谢谢
You're welcome, Miss Donnelly.
不客气 Donnelly小姐
Can I help you? Yes, ma'am.
有什么事吗 是这样的 夫人
This young man has to be registered for school.
这位年轻人来注册上学
Does he attend here: He should.
他之前来上过学吗 他应该来得
What I mean is, what grade were you in last year, dear?
我是说 你去年是几年级 亲爱的?
He kinda lost his way some time ago.
他之前走上了歧路
He's livin' with me now.
现在他同我住一起
And you are his...
而你是他的...
Uncle. I'm his uncle.
叔叔 我是他叔叔
Come into my office.
来我的办公室吧
Thank you. Excuse me.
谢谢 借过
Yo, look at coach workin' it, yo.
喂 瞧瞧教练风流着呢
A'ight, man, break. That's what I like to see, baby.
好了 休息下 打得真好
That's what I like to see. You gotta use that left
打得真是好 不过你得多用用左手
a little more, though, a'ight? Yo, man, you finished?
知道了不 喂 兄弟 完事了么
Got another two minutes. Fuck that, I got a fight coming up.
过两分钟再来一轮 得了吧 我马上要比赛了
You can come back later, a'ight?
你过会儿再来 行不
Yo, man said he got one more round, a'ight?
喂 我兄弟说了还有一轮 听到了没
Step aside, youngin'.
一边去 小崽子
Naw, man, bag is mine for four rounds
别这样 我可以用四轮沙包
and I only did three. Fuck that.
我才打了三轮 去你的
What the fuck you tryin' to prove, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥想干吗
Whoa, whoa. Come on, man, come on. Come on.
哇 哇 别这样 住手 住手
What's going on, boy? I got a fight Saturday night,
怎么了 小子们 我周六晚上有一场比赛
an' the boy won't get off the bag.
那小子不肯把沙包让出来
What the fuck he on the bag for anyway, huh?
他没事占着沙包不放做什么
He don't even fight. He don't even spar.
他不打架 连吵架都不吵
Spar with your ass any day.
想吵哥随时奉陪
Come on, then. Hey hey hey.
那就来啊 嘿 嘿 嘿
Y'all be cool, you hear me?
都住手 听到了么
I ain't putting up with this foolishness.
我不许你们做这种傻事
Come here, Michael.
过来 Michael
I can work the bag now, right? Not yet. Just wait.
我现在能用沙包了吗 不行 等等
You said four rounds. Yeah, I know what I said.
你说可以打四轮 对 我知道我说了什么
You finish up your rounds, and then Justin gets on.
你打完了就让Justin上
I don't want hear no more street talk.
我不想再听到你们吵架
We boxin' up in here, we ain't fightin'.
我们在这儿打拳击 不是打架
He wanna get in the ring with me,
他想要和我打一场
we can go. Look here, look here,
我就陪他玩玩 看着我 看着我
Iet me tell you something: You can come here,
我这么告诉你吧 你来这儿
work out, use the equipment.
锻炼 使用器材
But nobody gets in that ring
但只有受训练的人
unless they're being trained.
才可以进拳击场
You wanna be trained?
你想训练么
I've been watching you hit that bag.
你打沙包的时候我观察过你
You got a natural right hand,
你是天生的右手选手
the way you throw it, the way you land it.
你出拳的方式 你击打的方式
Now if I was to train you,
如果要训练你的话
we'd have to start with floor work.
我们要从基本功开始
'Cause see, if you don't know how to move,
因为如果你不知道该怎么移♥动♥
you ain't got no business being in that ring.
你就甭想进那个拳击场了
So what you think?
你觉得呢
I'd train you myself, personally.
我想亲自训练你
Nah, really I just wanna keep doing what I been doing.
不用了 我想现在这样就可以了
All right.
好吗
Let's see that right.
瞧瞧这一拳
Uh-huh.
Uh-huh.
Is Dukie here:
Dukie在家吗
What's that? That's for Duquan, right?
那是啥 是给Duquan的对吗
I take it to him.
我来拿给他
Gimme.
给我
Hey, Crystal.
嘿 Crystal
Miss Donnelly said to give you these.
Donnelly小姐要我把这些给你
Okay. I'll be right down.
好 我马上下来
What?
怎么
And for either of my opponents to suggest
若我的竞争对手要说
that downtown development comes at the expense
市中心的发展建设资金是来源于
of our city's neighborhoods,
消减社区的资金
well, that's just unfair and, uh, divisive.
这实在是太不公平 也太不和谐了
For them to suggest that my administration
他们又说我的管理
has not been responsive, well...
是不作为的 那又...
Economic development cannot be a band-aid.
经济发展不是一时半会儿的事情
It is a long-term process that requires commitment
这是一个长♥期♥的过程 需要决心
to retraining our workforce and, as I said before,
需要重新教育我们的劳动力 并且 正如我之前所说
this can only be successful
只有在这个城市
in a city where people feel safe.
让人们感觉安全的情况下 经济才能发展
So before we can even begin to think about
所以 在我们大谈经济发展
Iuring new industries to Baltimore,
将新兴工业引入巴尔的摩等等之前
we need to think about how we can make
我们得想想 我们该怎么做
these neighborhoods and this city safe once again.
来让我们的社区和这个城市 重新变得安全
Mr. Carcetti may think it's in his interest
Carcetti先生也许觉得 煽动大家的恐怖情绪
to exploit people's fears.
对他有利
He's been doing it throughout this campaign.
自从竞选开始他就对此乐此不疲
I'm offended by it, personally.
我个人对这种做法十分不满
But the fact is,
但事实是
that violent crime is down citywide,
整个城市的暴♥力♥犯罪下降了
and our police department is working hard
我们的警局工作非常努力
to keep it that way--
来保证大家的安全
and will continue to do so under my administration.
并且在我的管理之下 会继续保持如此
Councilman Carcetti,
Carcetti议员
you have two minutes to respond.
你有两分钟可以回答
Does anyone in this room really believe
在座的各位 真的相信
that crime is down in Baltimore?
巴尔的摩的犯罪率下降了吗
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表