剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Pizza. Anything to drink?
披萨 要什么喝的吗
Grape soda.
葡萄汽水
Quiet, please.
安静
Is that it? Yeah.
就这些? 对
Thank you. Say thank you.
谢谢 说谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
对 谢谢
Menu:
菜单
Don't he got to say "thank you," too? Darnell.
他不用说"谢谢"吗 Darnell
What the fuck for? He's supposed to give it back.
为什么 本来就该还回来的
Because when you are polite to people, they treat you better.
因为你对人家有礼貌 人家才会对你好
Have a seat, please. May I see you?
坐下 能跟你说几句吗
Now you try being the waiter, and Albert, be the customer.
现在你当服务生 Albert当顾客
What you want to eat? Give me some crab cakes and a coke.
你想吃什么 给我一些蟹饼和可乐
Hurry that shit up, too.
赶紧的
Been on the phone nonstop with Fourth Avenue.
跟第四大道那边通了好几次电♥话♥
They're insisting every class teaches to the test.
他们坚持要求每个班都教测试题
Oh, God.
老天
Look. I thought we were the exception.
我还以为我们是例外呢
I mean, that's the point of the project. They know that.
我是说 这项目的意义就在于此 他们知道的
No exceptions.
没有例外
And 90-minute blocks of math or language arts only.
90分钟只上数学和语文
This class: Kids can't do 30 minutes without climbing the walls.
这班的孩子待不上30分钟就得抓狂
Look. Isn't there somebody we can sit down and talk with,
听着 我们能不能跟谁谈谈
face to face? Actually, that's the second thing they told me.
面对面的? 事实上 他们跟我说的 第二件事就是这个
The area superintendent wants to see the two of you tomorrow morning,
学区主管明早想见你们二位
9:00 in the conference room.
九点会议室
Let's not panic...
别恐慌...
yet.
暂时
Business as usual.
跟平时一样
Marlo.
Marlo
You no know him when we robbed the game?
我们劫赌局时你不认识他?
He ain't that bad a deuce.
他没那么倒霉
Boy's merely a name to me.
我只闻其名
If you knew it was Marlo,
如果你知道是Marlo
you'd still go through with it, no?
还是会去抢的 对吧
I wish I'd have known. I'd have enjoyed it that much more.
我知道就好了 那我会更乐在其中
Bubs.
Bubs
It's Herc. You hungry?
我是Herc 你饿吗
Yo, what you done was fucked up, man.
你搞砸了 伙计
You don't know how bad I felt when I heard.
你不知道我听说时有多内疚
I mean, not only were you late, you just rolled right past.
你不止迟到 还直接开过去了
Ain't you see me getting beat?
你没看见我被狠揍吗
We rolled by? I seen you with the blue light on, man.
我们开过去了? 我看见你开着警灯驶过去的
Whatever. Look, we had a communication problem, I admit.
怎样都好 我承认我们的联络出了点问题
But I'm gonna get you a phone today,
我今天给你个电♥话♥
and that's gonna solve it for us.
这就解决了
You'll see.
看着吧
Thing is, there's this camera--
事实上 有个摄像头
police department video camera disappeared a few weeks back.
警局的 几周前失踪了
And for various reasons that I can't get into,
出于某些理由 我没法出面
I got to get it back somehow.
但我得把它弄回来
Camera?
摄像头?
Yeah. This fella Marlo probably took it.
可能是个叫Marlo的家伙拿了
I don't know if he hocked it or if he You're bothering me about a camera?
我不知道他是卖♥♥了还是... 你就为了个摄像头了骚扰我?
You supposed to have my back, remember?
你本该替我撑腰的 记得吗
Five minutes, you told me. I know. I owe on the deal.
你跟我说五分钟就到的 我知道 我欠你的
It's Tyrone's, chicken wings.
这是Tyrone餐厅的鸡翅
Here's the thing.
是这样的
I want you to put it out there
我希望你放话出去
that there's a $500 bounty on this camera if it comes back.
说能弄回来的话 有500块奖金
No questions asked. 500?
不问方式 500?
Swear to God. I'm good for it-- if it's the right camera.
我对天发誓 我保证 只要是那个摄像头
Here's the model and serial number.
这是型号♥和序列号♥
So it's 500 for the camera and a chicken box for Bubs, huh?
摄像头给500 鸡翅盒孝敬Bubs 行吗
It's another 100 to you if this happens.
能搞定的话又能多赚100了
But I need this camera quick, or shit's gonna fly.
不过我得尽快拿到摄像头 否则就没戏了
Look, man,
听着 伙计
I told you, it's not about the money for me right now.
我跟你说过 这不是钱的问题
All right? This motherfucker, he messing with my livelihood here.
懂吗 这混球让我不得安生
They're always coming back, always.
他们老是找我麻烦
He's like some "Terminator" and shit.
他就像"终结者"什么的
I'm with you. I'm gonna do everything I can to help you out with your problem,
我挺你 我会尽我所能为你排忧解难
and you're gonna help me out with mine.
你也拉兄弟一把
Who the fuck is Randy?
Randy是什么人
He's a little hopper from around the way.
附近一个小瘪三
He ain't in the game, but he be with Michael and them.
他不贩毒 但跟Michael一帮混
And he talking to police?
他跟警♥察♥招了?
I know it.
我知道
I know he did, because he was the one I told,
我知道是他招的 因为我就告诉了他
"Go tell Lex to go up to the alley. Patrice is waiting."
"跟Lex说去后巷 Patrice在等他"
You were supposed to do that. Yeah, I know, but this way,
本来该是你去说的 我知道 但这样
try to keep some distance between me and Lex, right?
我就能跟Lex保持些距离 对吧
You tell this Randy what happened to Lex?
你跟Randy说了Lex的下场吗
No, I swear it.
没有 我发誓
Go, motherfucker. The fuck you still waiting for?
滚吧 混球 你还等什么
What the fuck y'all following me for? Easy, son.
你们他妈的跟着我♥干♥嘛 放松 小子
No. Ain't nobody walking with me nowhere.
不 谁也别跟着我
What's up with this Randy?
拿这个Randy怎么办
He can't hurt us.
他损害不了我们
He a snitch, though. Yeah. Put that around, then.
不过他是个告密者 嗯 把这话放出去
Slim. Marlo.
Slim Marlo
How you feeling? Can't complain, yo.
最近可好 没什么可抱怨的
Getting to be that time, though.
不过快到时候了
Joe wanted me to check in, you know?
Joe让我来看看
All right. Pull up a chair. Let's chop it up.
好吧 拉把椅子过来 我们聊聊吧
Now, that there a Barksdale boy.
来了个Barksdale的人
So?
所以呢
Don't add up.
这不对劲啊
Interesting, though.
不过很有意思
Got a burner, see?
买♥♥了个即弃手♥机♥
If anything else comes up, you call me.
有什么情况就给我打电♥话♥
If this guy robs you again, make sure he's holding.
如果那家伙再抢你 要确保东西在他手上
The more, the better.
越多越好
Shit, I ain't got money for all that.
靠 我可没那么多钱
There's 40 minutes on that, and my number's in there already.
能打四十分钟 我的号♥码已经存进去了
Watch. I'm gonna call you today or tomorrow at the latest.
等着吧 今天 最迟明天就会打给你
One and one.
一加一
Damn, son. He did a number on you.
靠 小子 他把你整得够呛啊
Who was it?
谁啊
Officer Walker.
Walker警官
Walker be evil.
Walker很邪恶啊
What up? Four.
多少 四份
Yeah, we ought to fuck him up.
我们得整整他
Walker? Yo, he the police. I'm just saying.
Walker? 他可是警♥察♥ 我就说说
He said next time I steal a car,
他说我下次再偷车
I'm gonna find myself dead.
就死定了
You gonna do as he say?
你会照他说的做吗
Fuck no.
才不
Soon as I get this shit off, I'll be running his ass all over town.
等我把这些东西取下来 我就满城追着他跑
Yo, shit!
靠!
Told you, Namond.
早告诉你了 Namond
Gave you fair warning, didn't l?
我警告过你 不是吗
I ain't done nothing. Get the cash. Got you cold.
我什么也没干 钱扣下了 抓个现行啊
Shit, with hair like that, I could make you from East Baltimore.
就你这发型 我在东巴尔的摩也能看见你
Get the fuck off of me, man. Shut up!
放开我 闭嘴!
Look what I found. That ain't fucking mine!
看我们找到了什么 那些他妈的不是我的!
Hands on the car!
双手放在车上!
Spread your legs.
叉开双腿
I ain't fucking got Shut up!
我没有... 闭嘴!
How you like it so far? Having fun?
目前为止觉得怎样 好玩吗
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表