剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
and, in few cases, talent.
以及在某些案子中 人力
Rawls says it's Burrell and his numbers game.
Rawls说这要怪Burrell和他的数字游戏
He says if I unleash him, put him in the driver's seat,
他说如果我拿他开刀 把他推到枪口上
then all that bullshit goes south.
那不过是东边不闹南边闹
See a return of high-end police work,
重大犯罪案件会大幅增加
says it'll be the dawning of a new day.
会比黎明前还要黑暗
Rawls said that? Yeah.
这话Rawls说的? 对
Says he's just following orders,
说他也只是照章办事
being a good soldier.
做个好战士
What do you say?
你怎么看
Mr. Mayor, if you want to talk to me about what happens in the street
市长先生 你要是想跟我谈街上的事儿
or what goes on under me in the Western,
或者我管辖下西边的情况
I'll talk your ear off.
包管你听得耳朵起茧子
But I'm a soldier too.
但我也是个战士
I don't go up the chain with my opinions.
我不能越权发表自己的意见
I can respect that.
这我能够尊重
I will say this though:
不过我要说一句
We did have one unit doing high-end stuff--
我们本来有一支精锐队伍
Major Crimes working out of an offsite down on Clinton Street.
大力制止了Clinton街的重大案件
"Did" is past tense. What wrecked it?
"本来"是过去式 怎么解散了?
Good question,Mr. Mayor.
问得好 市长先生
With Ray Foersters'passing,
Ray Foersters去世以后
I'm going to need a new ClD commander right away.
我马上需要一名新的警♥察♥局总指挥官
Would you object to being made colonel working under Rawls?
你肯不肯在Rawls手下做个副总警监?
Under Rawls?
Rawls手下?
He is deputy ops, is he not:
他不是安♥全♥局♥副局长么
Is the mayor going to make the changes
市长是真想做出改变
or just leave it to the good soldier?
还是把活留给好战士?
What I'm really asking is: How for real are you?
我想问的是 您到底有多认真
Well, I guess we're going to find that out together, aren't we...
这个嘛 看来我们要一起发现了 不是吗
Colonel Daniels?
Daniels副总警监
What the fuck do we do?
我们该他妈怎么办?
I don't know. These guys don't scare.
不知道 这帮家伙根本不怕
If we all kick in-- you, me, Sydnor--
如果大家一起凑钱 你 我 Sydnor
maybe we could afford a used camera.
说不定能买♥♥台二手摄像机
I thought of that.
我想过了
It ain't gonna match the serial numbers from the one for my lSD.
序列号♥跟我LSD的不一样
We've gotta get wood on Marlo.
我们只能对Marlo来硬的
It's the only way.
没别的办法
This Randy kid, he can't give us a murder, right?
这个叫Randy的小子 他说不出谋杀对吧
Shit, he can't even give us a body.
连尸体都说不出个所以然来
But he says some Little Kevin kid
可他说那个叫小Kevin的
was the one supposed to tell Lex to go up in that alley.
本该是他叫Lex到巷子里去
Plus, what did fuck-nut say Little Kev said?
还有 丫说小Kevin说了什么?
"Lex went up the alley,
"Lex到巷子里去了
but he ain't coming back."
不过他不会回来了"
Maybe he saw the whole thing.
也许他目睹了整件事
Maybe he's our eyeball witness.
也许他才是目击证人
Little Kevin: Little Kevin.
小Kevin 小Kevin
Carry the four.
这儿四叠
80, 100, 10, 20.
80 100 10 20
Where's the rest?
剩下的呢
Um... I'm on a hard strip.
嗯 我遇到点麻烦
It's tricky on Lafayette.
Lafayette那儿不好办
What the fuck are you doing there?
你♥他♥妈♥去那边干嘛了
I've got to build it up.
我得慢慢上手嘛
Nah nah, you ain't got to build up shit.
我呸 慢慢上手个屁
Your father built them corners,
你爹让他们当了街角小子
and they owe you 'cause they owe him.
他们都欠你的 因为他们都欠你爹
Bodie's got a real short memory when it comes to giving props.
该还账的时候Bodie的记性就不够用了
Ma.
妈
I going to straighten this shit out right now.
我现在就去把这事儿弄明白
Ma, let me build.
妈 让我慢慢来嘛
Ma!
妈
Sir.
长官
Bill...
Bill
we need to regroup.
我们要重组一下
I've come up with something fresh for the new administration.
我为新管理层想了点新点子
Hmm? I don't mind telling you,
呐 我不介意告诉你
I'm uncomfortable with the way Carcetti is running around in our shop.
我看不惯Carcetti在咱的地盘上转来转去
He's talked to me?? several times.
他提起过我? 提到几次
You're making your move, huh?
你也在打小算盘是吧?
We were a good team,you and me.
我们曾经是好战友 你和我
We were.
曾经是 没错
Miss Ella, where Bug at? He went home, Michael.
Ella小姐 Bug人呢? 他回家了 Michael
Nah, he waits for me.
不 他说好等我的
The man who came and picked him up said he was his father.
有个男的来接他走了 说是他爹
And Bug said so, too.
Bug也承认的
Fuck!
操
What the fuck did you do?
你♥他♥妈♥干了什么
And why'd you let him do it?
你干嘛由着他干?
Hey, listen to me No.
听我说 不
That's how you got him with his head up his ass--
你就这么让他头脑发热
unsolving his own fucking murders.
结了的命案都能推♥翻♥
Your job is to turn red to black, not the other way.
你的工作是把红的字变成黑的 不是反过来
And you, stand the fuck up for yourself.
你 别让他牵着鼻子走
You don't got to do the whole thing on your fingers,little man.
不能都掰着指头算啊 小子
Look, first count--
来 先算
six and six is...
六加六等于...
Put down the two, you bring over the one.
先写下2 十位数加到这边
Bug. Hey, big man.
Bug 嗨 小伙子
Get over to me now.
到我这边来
We were just going to Now.
我们正在做... 过来
Yo, hold on.
喂 等下
Yo, you owe me $800 on that, bitch. You owe!
喂 那个值800块钱呢 你欠我!
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表