剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Ask him if he killed the witness against him.
问他是不是他杀了指认他的证人
If he read the newspapers, he already knows he's a suspect.
他要是看报纸 就该知道自己是嫌疑人
Will he take a polygraph? Call his lawyer.
看他肯不肯用测谎仪 打电♥话♥给他律师
Tell him they're about to shift the narcotics case over to the federal court
跟他说毒品的案子就要转交联邦法庭了
because a state witness was murdered.
就因为合法目击证人被谋杀了
Tell him if his client doesn't cooperate,
跟他说要是他的当事人不合作
he's looking at mandatory minimums and no parole.
判刑是逃不掉的 还不能假释
The feds don't want drug cases anymore,
联邦法庭才不会接毒品案子呢
especially not a case that's gonna fall apart without a key witness.
尤其是没了关键证人无法进行的案子
Bluff. What have you got to lose?
吓唬呗 你有啥好怕的
Maybe he blows the box. Maybe he passes.
也许测出点什么 也许没结果
But he talks a bit either way,
可只要他开口 不管说啥
and you, Detective, get to listen.
你 侦探大人 只管听着
The fuck am l looking at here?
这看的是啥?
Birds... I think.
鸟吧 我猜
You see that there? I think that's a wing flapping.
你看那个 我看是拍翅膀呢
Shit. Fuck!
我♥操♥
Fuck it anyway, man!
干♥死♥他老娘
Mr. Bond?
Bond先生?
Hey. Call me Rupert.
嗨 叫我Rupert
Thanks for coming over.
谢谢你过来
Try to get a running start, meeting with my unit chiefs.
我正在准备下一轮选举 跟几个部门头头见下面
No problem.
没问题
Congratulations on the election result.
这次选举结果出来 恭喜您了
You'll be coming in with quite a mandate.
你无疑将获得显著的授权
Maybe so.
也许吧
So, how can I help you with the transition?
在过渡期间我有什么能帮忙的吗
There's not a lot of high-end narcotics cases in the pipeline,
在审当中高端的毒品案子不是很多
and major crimes We'll cut it for political reasons.
还有重大刑事案件 出于政♥治♥原因这个暂且不谈了
Once the polls put me up there with Demper,
自从民调结果显示我和Demper势均力敌
people started whispering in my ear.
就有人在我耳边吹风
And I also heard about your subpoenas--
我也听说你传讯的事情了--
Andy Krawczyk, Clay Davis.
Andy Krawczyk Clay Davis
Sir, I didn't intend--
先生 我不是故意--
To go after a couple of Royce's money men four weeks before a primary election?
在大选前四个星期追着Royce的几个金主?
Yeah. I think you're wasted in narcotics.
嗯 我看你干缉毒真是浪费了
Let me guess--
我猜您是想 --
How about V.C.U. as Unit Chief?
当V.C.U的行动组负责人怎么样
What? Violent Crimes Unit.
啥? 暴♥力♥犯罪小组
How about you take that over for me?
你替我接管那个怎样?
Carcetti ran on a platform of dropping the murder rate,
Carcetti以降低谋杀率为平台
so V.C.U. is where the sparks are gonna fly, right?
那V.C.U就是兵家必争之地不是吗
You're putting me in charge of all homicide prosecutions?
您让我负责所有谋杀公诉?
What about llene Nathan?
那Ilene Nathan呢?
She's moving up to Second Deputy.
她升到第二副总了
I came in here ready to get bounced down to misdemeanors or worse.
我本来还以为要被踢去轻案组或更糟
Why would you think that?
你怎么会那么想
The subpoenas and the fact that Demper--
经过传讯这些事还有Demper--
Demper lost the election.
Demper毕竟在选举中输了
I won.
我赢了
And I admire your courage, if not your loyalty.
我羡慕你的勇气 或者不如说忠诚
Lester.
Lester
Excuse me?
什么?
Forgive me.
请原谅
V.C.U. is great.
V.C.U太好了
I'm more than ready to work murders for you, Mr. Bond.
我时刻准备着为您处理谋杀案问题 Bond先生
Good.
很好
Rupert.
叫我Rupert
But now she's told police
现在她又告诉警♥察♥
sex was consentual on Paul and Monnel only. So...
说只有跟Paul和Monnel睡是自愿的
So, Randy He'll be back tomorrow.
那Randy 他明天回来
And the thing with the police? It's out of my hands.
那警♥察♥那边呢? 这我可管不着
Turn it down, ladies.
安静点 姑娘们
Quanice, lose the gum.
Quanice 口香糖吐了
Okay. Settle down.
好了 都坐好
Mr. Prezbo! What's he doing with a computer?
Prezbo老师! 计算机是干嘛的
We're gonna have a computer in the class for special projects,
我们有些特殊课题会用到计算机
and another thing Dang! They all new and shit.
另外 靠 他妈够新的哇
Leave the old ones on your desks,
旧版就留在桌子上
and put your names on the box on the inside cover of the new ones.
在新版内页的框里写上你们的名字
Okay. Did anyone have any trouble with the homework?
好吧 大家做回家作业都有困难吗
Charlene? I didn't get it.
Charlene? 我做不来
Didn't get what? None of it.
什么做不来 一点都做不来
Michael?
Michael?
That's great. Good job.
很好 做得好
Come on, eh?
搞毛啊
Calvin, is this your work? 'Cause it looks like someone else's.
Calvin 这是你做的吗 看上去像别人做的
No, I did my work.
没 我自己做的
Okay. Next time, try to remember not to copy Quanice's name at the top.
好吧 下次记得别把Quanice的名字也抄上去
All right. Did everybody get a new textbook?
好 大家都拿到新书了么?
Yes.
嗯
Great. Okay.
很好 好
Well, for now at least, you can get those out of sight.
大家可以暂时把书放一边了
Whoa! That's right!
好哇
Namond, why aren't you in uniform?
Namond 你怎么没穿校服
Why did you decide not to wear it?
为什么决定不♥穿♥呢
I ain't in my right class, so ain't no need for a uniform.
又不是在自己班里 穿什么校服啊
Interesting.
有意思
Why you always write down everything we say?
你干嘛把我们写的每句话都记下来
Trying to get inside our heads or something?
想猜我们的想法还怎么的
You trying to get into mine?
你现在是想猜我的想法么
Chandra, do you think this is a beauty salon or a classroom?
Chandra 你以为这里是美容院还是教室啊
Darnell, why didn't you wear your uniform?
Darnell 你又为什么不♥穿♥校服呢?
I meant to. I did.
我也想的 真的
Yeah, but after a quart of vodka,
是啊 但一夸脱伏特加下去
it'd be hard to know what color shirt you're supposed to be wearing.
谁还记得清该穿什么颜色的衣服啊
And you find that funny, Namond?
你觉得这很好笑么 Namond?
Man, fuck you.
靠 操你
Darnell has a drinking problem, and Namond, we believe,
Darnell有酗酒问题 Namond嘛我们觉得
suffers from conductdisorder issues. Fuck you.
有挑衅性品行障碍 我♥操♥
Yeah, he's got a mouth on him.
他那张嘴是够呛
Chandra, is it necessary to comb your hair in class?
Chandra 你真有必要在教室里梳头么
Fuck you, cheese-faced bitch!
去死 丑脸的婊♥子♥
I should tell you You ain't tellin' nobody nothing!
我只不过想跟你说... 放你他♥娘♥的♥狗屁
Yeah. You know, I was wondering why she was in the class. She seemed so--
嗯 我还在想她怎么回来的呢 看着挺...
Chandra, listen to me. Oppositional defiant personality.
Chandra 听我说 对立挑衅性人格
Get the fuck out of my face, bitch!
你♥他♥妈♥给我滚 婊♥子♥
I'm sorry you're having a bad day,
我很遗憾你今天心情不好
but you're gonna have to take a little walk with Miss Mason.
但是请你跟Mason小姐出去走一圈
Come back when you've pulled it all back together again.
等你冷静下来了再回来
Damn. It's bye-bye time for my girl Chandra.
靠 咱丫头Chandra玩完喽
Yeah, you think?
哦 是么?
Then to reiterate, this is a polygraph examination--
重申一下 这是一次测谎试验
non-admissible, and the answers to all questions are regarded
非法定程序 所有问题的答案
as a proffer with a limited grant of immunity.
作为辅助证据 仅有有限的参考价值
Agreed. Okay.
同意 好
To begin, please answer yes to a series of questions
首先 请对以下所有问题回答"是"
regardless of whether or not that answer is correct.
无论实际答案是否正确
Is your name Anthony Wardell? Yeah.
你的姓名是Anthony Wardell么? 对
And you're from Baltimore, Maryland?
你来自马里兰州的巴尔的摩么?
Right now I'm over at City Jail, but I'm from East Side.
我现在关在市立监狱 但我的确是东区人
So your answer is?
所以你的答案是?
Yeah, I'm from Baltimore.
对 我是巴尔的摩人
Are you female?
你是女性么?
Fuck is wrong with-- my bad.
你♥他♥妈♥脑子有病 -- 抱歉
Yeah, I'm a bitch.
对 我是个婊♥子♥
Hey, sweet thing. Chandra.
嘿 小妞儿 Chandra
We're working on our short essay.
我们在写小论文
If you Diamonds are a girl's best friend.
请你 钻石是女人最好的朋友
Need to get down to lay down.
想要发财 先得剥光
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表