剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Uh, yeah... can I get the mixed vegetables and white rice?
我要蔬菜杂烩配白米饭
Okay, mixed vegetables,white rice. Damn, Du'.
好嘞 蔬菜杂烩加白米饭 哇靠
You actin' like this some fancy-ass spot.
你把这当高级餐厅啊
It ain't nothing but a Chink joint.
不就一破中餐店儿么
I'ma order. Then do it.I said I got it.
我要点了 那就点呗 说了我请了
Look at this nigger flashin' his shit
瞧这黑鬼 钱甩得哗哗响
Iike some big-time gangster.
跟黑道大哥似的
Yeah, Na' a righteous hustler.
哪里 一代少侠嘛
Man, I'm just treating y'all, that's all.
我就想请请你们大家
You know I like to keep it real with the little people.
哥对手下小弟向来大方
Man, fuck you, man.
你再说遍
I was talking about you. I was talking about you.
我说你呢 说你呢
May I help you?
要吃点啥?
Can I order the yakame with turkey grease?
来个牛肉拉面浇火鸡油吧
Yakame, noodles-
牛肉拉面喂
This nigger ordered turkey grease. What's wrong, yo?
这家伙居然点火鸡油 怎么啦?
I mean, my mom, she get it all the time.
我妈她就一直这么点的
Yo, you is really one of them at-risk children,
你还真♥他♥妈♥是问题少年啊
you know that, Dukie? Yo, man, leave him alone, son.
我说 Dukie 喂 让他去嘛
Yeah, I got it. How much?
行了 我付账 多少钱?
$4.00. Why is it so funny?
四块 有什么好笑的
They just goofin' on you.
他们逗你玩呢
What's wrong with me ordering yakame?
我点牛肉面怎么了?
Nothing wrong with you ordering yakame.
牛肉面没啥
It's just the turkey grease that makes the drunks,
加火鸡油是那些醉鬼为了
you know, throw up all that liquor they was drinking,
快点把喝下去的酒给吐出来
go back to swilling that shit.
好继续接着灌
Man, this shit is good. Why don't you buy your own food?
这玩意太他妈好吃了 要吃自己买♥♥去
This is all you getting.
就给你这点儿
Don't ask for no more of that.
吃完别问我要了
That shit tastes good as hell.
简直好吃到爆啊
Yo, y'all heard about what happened to Little Kevin?
你们听说小Kevin的事儿了么
What?
咋了
He be dead.
死啦
He up in them vacants. Why?
在某个空屋躺着呢 为啥?
Fucked up somewhere, I suppose.
惹了不该惹的吧
Uh-oh.
哇靠
What the fuck you little hoppers doing on my avenue?
小兔崽子在我的地盘儿上干啥呢
Eating. Shit you are.
吃饭 吃屎吧
You're probably setting up to snatch a purse.
我看你们是蹲点想抢钱包吧
Get the fuck back on the reservation where your black asses belong.
回你们黑鬼自己的地儿呆着去
How you feeling, little man?
你想怎么滴啊 小子?
Need a hand with that food:
要我把饭扣你头上哇
I said get.
我说了快滚
Yo, y'all hear that shit? "My avenue."
你们听到么 "我的地盘"
It's just as much ours as it is his.
明明是你是我是大家的
Walker be evil, yo.
Walker就他妈一垃圾
He be thieving and smackin' folk down.
除了偷东西就是打人
Yo, we should get him back on the payback tip for all the dirt he do.
得让他知道 出来混迟早是要还的
You want to throw down with police?
你想跟条子单挑?
I don't mean go at him direct, but, you know, hurt him.
没说正面单挑嘛 就弄下他
Like, slash his tires or some shit.
划个车胎啊什么的
We could stick condoms on his car.
不如往车上粘避孕套吧
That'd send a message.
给他点颜色瞧瞧
Yeah, but what kind?
可粘哪种呢?
We should slap bumper stickers on his windshield.
或者往挡风玻璃上贴粘纸
I mean, they is hard to get off.
这东西不好弄掉啊
Hold on, wait wait wait.
等等
Do Officer Walker go to that club on Stockton,
Walker警官是不是常去Stockton那家俱乐部
the one where the Western police party?
西区警♥察♥开派对那家?
I seen his car there.
我在那儿见过他的车
I got this one.
看我的吧
By aBu 20170929
火线重案组 第四季 第11集
And as much as I empathize,
我个人虽深表同情
I can only tell you that there is a process
但我只能说申诉这个问题
for complaints like this one.
它总要有个流程的
Don't sell us on process, Mr. Mayor.
别用流程糊弄我们 市长先生
We've had years of this kind of treatment from city police.
市警局这样对咱也不是一年两年的事儿了
You need to understand
请您务必理解
we view this as an affront to the cloth.
这对我们来说是当务之急
We've asked for a civilian review board
我们申请平民协查组
for decades now. Absent that, how can we trust
已经十几年了 没有它我们怎么信任
any investigation of any complaint?
任何针对申诉的调查呢?
Forgive me, gentlemen, but last I checked,
抱歉先生们 据我所知
the department had a black commissioner and a black l.I.D. director.
局里不仅有一名黑人局长 还有一位黑人内务部主管
The problem is systemic.
问题在于整个系统
And as to Commissioner Burrell-
至于Burrell局长
we understand that his authority is now limited.
据我们所知他的权力范围有限
Mr. Mayor, when it comes to matters like this one,
市长先生 在这种情况下
do you expect us to have faith in Deputy Rawls?
您还指望我们怎么信任Rawls副官?
I expect you'll be good enough not to prejudge the department's response
我希望你们不要对局里的回应抱有偏见
before the investigation even begins,
调查毕竟还没开始嘛
as I won't prejudge it.
我也没有偏见嘛
I can only tell you that l take this incident very seriously,
请你们相信我对此次事件的调查非常重视
and that I will pursue all of the facts.
务必还事实一个真♥相♥
Well, Mr. Mayor,
好吧 市长先生
you said you would have an open door,
您说过大门随时敞开
and so far I credit you for keeping that promise.
目前还算是说到做到了
And my door will always be open to you.
为你们 我的大门永远敞开
Thank you.
谢谢
If they couldn't get civilian review out of a Royce administration,
他们在Royce任期内都没能申请到平民协查组
how can they think they're gonna get it from me?
凭什么指望我能给他们
They're just testing you here,
他们这是试探你呢
trying to see how vulnerable you feel on the racial stuff.
看你在种族问题上有多软弱
On Burrell, too, for what it's worth.
还有Burrell的事儿 也不放过
Well, civilian review is a nonstarter.
平民协查组这事儿不能碰
You go now there now,
你现在答应了他们
you'll be bending over for four years for the ministers.
接下来四年都得为这些部长弯腰低头
So what? I throw them a bone and fire some idiot cop?
那怎么办? 给他们点甜头 炒掉几个白♥痴♥警♥察♥?
By pressing that, the average beat cop's
这么干 基层警♥察♥准恨我恨得要死
gonna hate my guts, and I ain't gonna change
可没有自上而下的支持
anything around without rank-and-file support.
又什么实事都办不了
You don't fire him, you're going to piss off
不炒他 你可就要把
most of the black political infrastructure.
绝大部分黑人政要统统给得罪喽
Mm, yummy. My first bowl of shit.
嗯 美味 上任第一碗屎
Circle that right there.
这边画圈
And you press that right there.
然后按那个键
It's work time.
学习时间了
You guys got work to do? You write down that data?
你们没事儿干吗 数据写下来没有?
Yeah. All right.
嗯 好的
Charlene, what don' you understand?
Charlene 你哪部分不懂?
None of it.
全都不懂
Okay, let's see if we can find a way you can get it, okay?
好吧 我们看看怎样让你搞懂
What's the diameter?
直径是多少?
?? It's seven.
啥? 是7
Good. Okay, what's half of that?
很好 那么它的一半是什么呢?
You can't take half of it.
这怎么能分一半呢
Okay, let's say you have $10
好吧 就比方说你有10美元
and you gave half of it to Jasmine.
你分一半给Jasmine
Why I do that?
干嘛要分给她
Well, just pretend, okay?
打比方嘛
You give her half, how much does she have?
你给她一半 她有多少啊?
Duh, $5. Good.
切 5块呗 很好
Now let's say this time you have $7
那么我们再比方你有7美元
and you give her half, how much does she have?
给了她一半 那她有多少?
$3.50.
3块5毛
Good, so...
好 那么...
Yo, Mr. Prez, check this out.
Prez老师 快看
Oh!
哦
Why we no pick him up at his casa, follow him from there?
我们干嘛不去他家踩点 再一路跟过来?
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表