剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Guess I missed the 24 they wrote on it.
我想我是漏看了这个案件的报告
And he really tried to do himself? It wasn't just for show or nothing?
他真的尝试过自杀吗 不只是表演给别人看吗
Bub's got some problems,
Bub有很多缺点
but insincerity ain't one of them.
虚伪不是其一
Shame's some tricky shit, ain't it?
羞耻心是个微妙的东西 是吧
Makes you feel like you want to change,
让你有改变的冲动
and then beats you back down when think you can't.
当你认为自己改变不了的时候 狠狠地打击你
When was the last time y'all talked?
你们最近一次谈话是什么时候
More than a couple of years, since he last got on the wagon, I think.
几年前吧 我想是他上一次戒毒的时候
If he's up in D ward, he's cleaner than a motherfucker right now.
如果他现在在D病区 那他比婴儿还干净纯洁
You coming?
你来吗
Maybe later.
你先去吧
Can't believe he'd leave that money on the table.
我不敢相信 他就放弃了那笔钱
Why not?
不该放弃吗
School. Kids.
学校 孩子
Shit.
该死
You ain't done enough of this here, I suppose.
你还没干够呢
They always disappoint.
他们总是令你失望
Closer you get, more you look--
你离他们越近 你看到的越多
all of them.
他们都一样
Who you going with next year?
你明年投奔谁
If he tries for Elijah's seat, I might stay with Royce.
如果他想竞选Elijah的岗位 我会和Royce在一起
If not,
如果不是的话
there's this young buck out in Salisbury
Salisbury有个年轻人
thinks he can snatch up the First District seat.
认为他可以抢到第一把交椅
Mistletoe. Come get 'em.
槲寄生 来买♥♥啊
Mistletoe!
槲寄生!
You can look him in the eye now.
你可以看着他的眼睛
No matter who he is or what he's done, you look him right in the eye.
不论他是谁 干了什么 你都直视他的双眼
I'm still your father.
我还是你的父亲
What you want?
你想干嘛
Right to the body.
身体右侧
That's right. Keep it moving. Where your eyes at?
这就对了 动起来 眼睛看哪儿呢
Where you looking-- what you looking at?
看哪儿呢 在看什么呢
Hey!
嘿
You cannot be out here.
你们不能在这里玩
Y'all need to find something constructive to do with yourselves.
去找些有用的事做
Go on.
快去
Michael.
Michael
Michael.
Michael
The gun.
枪
Na', you're gonna be late.
你要迟到了
Go on. Go.
快走 走吧
Boy, where's your plate?
孩子 你的盘子呢
Yo, Tyrell, wait up.
Tyrell 等等
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表