剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Yeah, let me get two decks, man,
给我两副牌
and a white tee, double-X.
还要件白T恤 XX号♥的
And give me the rest of them paint cans, too, man.
再给我点喷漆
All right, all right, there you go. That's it?
好的 好的 给 多少?
Yeah, what's that?
对 多少?
How much the man owe, Sherrod?
他应该付多少钱 Sherrod?
13. Whoa whoa whoa.
13块 哇 哇 哇
He asked for all the cans.
他是把喷漆全要了
Three cans is $12, plus the other stuff.
三罐是12块 还有其他的东西
It's $19. $19, sir.
是19块 19块 先生
Come on, you still gettin' off with a deal,
拜托 这还是跳楼价啊
Now, you didn't have to move your feet.
你不必跑老远去买♥♥
We came to you, right?
是我们来找你的 对么
My bad. $19, like he said.
我的错 19块 按他说的
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
He's an intern, I'm working with him.
他是个实习生 我在带他
But, ma'am, what I'm asking is
但是 夫人 我问的是
when was the last time you saw Lex?
你最后一次看到Lex是什么时候
Oh, excuse me-- Curtis?
哦 抱歉 Curtis?
Hmm.
嗯
Two days ago? I don't know where he at.
两天前吗 我不知道他去哪儿了
Three days?
三天前
You mind if I look around?
介意我看一看么
I'd rather you leave my house be.
我更希望你离开我家
Well, Ms. Anderson...
Anderson夫人
your son is in trouble,
你的儿子惹麻烦了
and I can tell you're upset.
我知道你很不自在
But the best thing that you can do for him--
但你能为他做的最好的事情
the best thing that he can do for himself--
他能为自己做的最好的事情
is talk to me.
就是跟我谈谈
I'm gonna tell you the truth:
我实话告诉你吧
We know he's selling drugs.
我们知道他在贩毒
And I'm gonna tell you...
而我也要告诉你
I don't know nothin' about that.
我什么都不知道
But I'm telling you that I don't care
但我要说的是 我才不管
he's selling drugs.
他是不是贩毒
I'm not even gonna bother with that.
跟我一点关系都没
I'm here because of a homicide,
我来这儿 是因为一起谋杀
and the way it looks right now
现在的情况是
your boy is running from the police
那场谋杀之后
behind that killing.
你儿子正在躲避警♥察♥
I don't know where he at...
我不知道他在哪儿
Ma'am...
夫人
Councilman, my people got only
议员 我的人手四年来拿的工资
cost-of-living bumps for four years.
不过糊口而已
Morale is at rock bottom.
士气更是低落
All things being equal, you'd be our guy.
要是情况都一样 我们会选你
We like what we hear.
我们喜欢你所说的
The polls say it's going to be Royce.
但现在的支持率显示Royce会赢
We endorse you now, we're out in the cold.
要是我们支持你 最后可能没好结果
Bobby... this might be the chance to get in on
Bobby 也许这是一个打下
the ground floor of something better.
更好未来的根基的大好机会
That may be true, Major. But for now,
也许是没错 警司长 但现在
we're gonna play the cards that we were dealt.
我们只能见机行事
Councilman, if you were me, I'm sure--
议员 如果你是我 我保证
I'd cover my ass and endorse Royce,
我会明哲保身 同教师
along with the teachers and the firefighters.
及消防队员一起支持Royce
But I'd also tell my membership
但我也告诉我的成员们
not to get carried away. I mean,
不要因此受到影响 因为
it's one thing for the police union
警♥察♥公会是否支持Royce
to call out for Royce,
是一♥码♥事
it's another thing entirely for off-duty cops
而全体下了班的警♥察♥
to be manning the mayor's phone banks
去给市长接电♥话♥拉票
and polling stations.
又是另一♥码♥事了
I don't think any of my officers
我觉得我手下的警员
will be too aggressive for anybody.
对任何一位候选人都不会 表现得过于支持
That much I can give you.
这点我可以保证
Best you could do, Tommy.
你尽力了 Tommy
Royce has got all those fucks runnin' scared.
Royce把这群傻瓜都吓坏了
Yeah...
对
best I could do.
我尽力了
Call it a night, Tommy.
今晚表现不错 Tommy
You got a debate to prepare for tomorrow.
你明天还要准备辩论
Yeah. Debate.
对 辩论
Nothing matters more at this point.
这个节骨眼上没什么比这更重要了
Let the truth set you free, Norman.
你就大胆实话实说吧 Norman
Nothing matters at all.
啥事都不重要了
Thanks.
谢了
Come on, boy, come on now.
来啊 小子 来
Man, you better not be getting tired,
兄弟 你最好别累坏了
'cause you gonna get put to the test
因为你周六晚上
on Saturday night. I'm ready.
还要考试 我准备好了
Hey, Miss Johnson. Hey, Justin. Hello, Dennis.
嘿 Johnson小姐 嘿 Justin 你好 Dennis
You're Spider's mother, right?
你是Spider的妈妈 对吗
Right, Sharon. Sharon Johnson.
对 Sharon Sharon Johnson
Your boy left here a while ago.
你儿子走了一会儿了
I ain't looking for him.
我不是来找他的
He at his grandmother's.
他在他奶奶家
I wanted to ask you something.
我想来问你件事情
You know, my son is crazy about you.
你知道 我儿子崇拜死你了
All he talks about is boxing, bein' at the gym,
他张口闭口都是拳击 要去健身馆
and what his coach been teachin' him.
还有教练都教了他什么
Well, Spider's a good kid.
Spider是个好孩子
He really studies the sport.
他十分有体育天赋
Dennis, I am so grateful for your interest in Spider,
Dennis 我很感激你你对Spider的教育
I want to cook you dinner.
我想给你做顿晚饭
How 'bout tonight?
今晚如何
Well, ah, that is really nice, Sharon.
啊 谢谢你 Sharon
But the thing is, I got four of my boys fighting this weekend,
但是周末有四个男孩要去比赛
and I got to train 'em really hard
我得好好训练他们
these next few evenings.
这几天晚上都是
You in here every night of the week.
你每天晚上都在这里
What you do for fun?
你也不去寻寻乐子么
Look here, you got to eat, right?
比如 你总得吃饭 对吗
And you can look at me and know
你看着我就知道
I throw down in the kitchen--
我下厨是很在行的
among other places.
其他地方也是
Yeah, I tell you what:
对 这样吧
If you fix me up a plate and bring it over here,
你给我做一盘菜 带过来
I would love that.
那就再好不过了
That I can do.
行
He said what? "Me? I'm just the police."
他说什么 "我吗 我不过是个警♥察♥"
Like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth.
口气再轻松不过了
And the thing that I resent most
我最气不过的是
is that he's not just playing the system,
他不光是在玩弄系统
he's playing me.
他是在玩弄我
Like I'm part of the problem.
好像我也是问题的一部分一样
You were gonna hold back the paper
你是想把Davis和Krawczyk的文件
for Davis and Krawczyk, right?
都压住 对吗
Only until the primary was over.
压到大选结束
And now you feel guilty about it.
但是你现在却有罪恶感
Did he do that thing where he, uh,
他那么说的时候
stares at you over the top of his reading glasses?
他有没有从眼镜的上面瞥你?
You know, that look that says,
要知道 那个表情表示
"I'm the father you never had,
"我把你当女儿
and I don't want to be disappointed in you ever again."
我不想再对你失望"
It's not funny, Cedric!
一点都不好笑 Cedric!
Those subpoenas went out today!
那些传票今天就发出去了!
The front office is gonna go batshit!
管理班子那儿要炸开了!
But you did it anyway.
但你还是这么做了
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表