剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
This is not my affair, huh?
其实这根本不关我的事
It is what Joe says. I'm only here right now for Joe,
Joe是这么说的 我也是为了Joe才来这里
who I trust, who I respect,
我信任他 我尊重他
who I worked with for many years.
我和他合作多年
You I do not know, and I don't need to know.
我对你不了解 也不需要了解
But because this thing goes wrong for Joe, then--
可是因为Joe有了麻烦 所以...
Well, how am I supposed to know this ain't no setup?
我怎么知道这不是陷阱
How am I supposed to know your people ain't in on it too?
我怎么知道你们不是一伙的
You know because Joe says
因为Joe是这么说的
and because I say.
因为我是这么说的
And you trust your people like that?
你就这么相信人吗
I talked to my driver.
我和会我的司机交心而谈
I looked into his soul.
我能直视他的灵魂
Chris and Snoop just been popped
Chris和Snoop因车里
on a gun charge, found in the truck.
藏着非法枪♥支♥被捕
Call the bondsman.
打电♥话♥给保证人
But first, put a follow on him right there.
不过首先 你还是找人盯住他
Who, white dude with the hat on?
谁 那个戴帽子的白种人吗
What, he a problem?
他是个麻烦的家伙吗
I just need to know more.
不 我只是需要多了解他的情况
All right. All right.
行 好的
Satisfied?
满意了吧
$90,000 to you in the morning.
明早给你9万美金
We'll put a hunt on Omar later,
之后会找人搜寻Omar
after the heat on them empty houses gives way.
等沸沸扬扬的空房♥子事件的风头过去之后
The fuck are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥的来干嘛
You think that charge gets dropped
你以为没人给你特殊照顾
without somebody showing you some special love?
就能轻易撤诉吗
You hungry?
你饿不饿
Come on.
走吧
All right. Might be surety bond on this Chris Partlow,
好 Chris Partlow可能有履约保证
given all of his priors.
因为他有前科
Pearson woman-- not so much. All right?
那个叫Pearson的女人 就不是这回事儿了 知道了吗
What's this?
这是干嘛
Court order. We get blood and hair.
庭谕 我们要取你们的血液和毛发样本
14 head hairs, 14 body hairs,
14根头发 14根体毛
two blood samples each.
两个各取两份血液样本
It's a lot of houses, a lot of deeds.
这么多房♥子 这么多谋杀
Who knows what you left behind?
谁知道会留下什么蛛丝马迹呢
We still in the city?
我们还在市里吗
Cylburn Arboretum. Pimlico's right up the hill.
Cylburn Arboretum Pimlico就在那座山上
This is nice.
这里真漂亮
I ain't no snitch.
我不会告密
I didn't say you were.
没说你是
I've been doing this a long time.
我入行很久了
I ain't never said nothing to no cop.
我从不向条子告密
I feel old.
我感觉我老了
I been out there since I was 13.
我13岁就出来混了
I ain't never fucked up a count, never stole off a package,
从来没算错帐 从来没偷货
never did some shit that I wasn't told to do.
从来没干过不该干的事
I've been straight up. But what come back,
我老老实实地做了半辈子 可结果呢
You think if I get jammed up on some shit,
如果我遇上麻烦
they'd be like, "All right, yeah. Bodie been there."
他们会说 "嗯 反正Bodie也不是第一次了"
"Bodie hang tough. We got his pay lawyer.We got a bail."
"Bodie坚持住了 我们会请律师的 我们会保你出来的"
They want me to stand with them, right?
他们想让我和他们站在一边
But where the fuck they at, when
可是当情况变得糟糕
I mean, when shit goes bad and there's hell to pay,
不可收拾的时候 他们又他妈的在哪里呢
where they at?
他们在哪里呢
This game is rigged, man.
这个游戏被人操控了啊 哥们
We like the little bitches on a chessboard.
我们就像棋盘上的棋子
Pawns.
小卒
Yo, I'm not snitching on none of my boys--
我不会去出♥卖♥♥♥我兄弟们的
not my corner, and not no Barksdale people,
我那块区域的人 我都不会
or what's left of them.
还有Barksdale的余党
But Marlo-- this nigger and his kind, man,
可是Marlo 这个小子和他的同伙 哥们
they gotta fall. They gotta.
他们必须被清除 必须的
Well, for that to happen, somebody's gotta step up.
为此 必须有人站出来提供线索
I'll do what I gotta. I don't give a fuck.
我尽力而为吧 我才不在乎呢
Just don't ask me to live on my fucking knees, you know?
只是别他妈强迫我低三下四的
You're a soldier, Bodie.
你是个勇士 Bodie
Hell, yeah.
可不是吗
I remember you.
我记得你
You used to be a roll-up on Pennsie and Fremont.
你曾是Pennsie和Fremont的头儿
Yeah. It was my old post.
嗯 那是我曾经的岗位
I came up with C.B.S. Calhoun, Baker, Stricker.
我因为C.B.S.坐牢 Calhoun Baker Stricker
Yeah. I used to have to bang up on y'all all the time.
是啊 我以前不得不经常找你们的麻烦
I remember that too.
这个我也记得
Yeah. I ain't a cop now, right?
嗯 不过现在我不是警♥察♥了
I mean, like I told Cutty,
我是说 就像我告诉Cutty的一样
I'm sort of like a teacher now,
我现在是老师了
and that's how I come to know Namond.
我也是这样认识Namond的
Only reason I'm even here is Cutty spoke for you.
我坐在这里和你谈 只是因为Cutty开了口
He say what I'm asking?
他说了我为何而来吗
Your boy...
你的儿子...
is smart and funny
很聪明 很风趣
and open-hearted,
也很外向
and he got some flex in him.
他很有潜力
And I ain't see it at first, 'cause he was always acting out,
刚开始我没看出来 因为他总是很调皮
always full up of corner talk--
满嘴街头粗话
you know, just talking shit to hide himself.
他这样做只是在掩饰内心
But he could go a lot of places and do a lot of things in his life,
可是他这辈子能去很多地方 能干很多大事
be out there in the world in a way that,
他会活得精彩
you know, didn't happen for you and me.
有一个和你我完全不同的人生
I mean, you know, our kind? Shit.
我是说 我们这种人 他妈的
Man, we both know we gonna go to our grave forever knowing
哥们 我们一直到死只知道
what block Bentalou dead-ends at,
Bentalou最边缘的街区叫什么
or who got their liquor license over at the Underground,
谁从黑市购买♥♥贩酒许可证
or what corner Tater man got shot on
88年Taterman从音乐厅里出来时
when he come out the Musical Lounge back in '88.
是在哪个街角遇害
It's a vision in gold.
那些流金岁月啊
The West Side we knew--
我们所知道的西区
it's dead, man.
已经死气沉沉了 哥们
You know, people in the game nowadays--
现在掌权的人
I mean, it's a whole different breed--
我是说 已经和从前完全不同了
no code, no family,
无原则 无家庭
and damn sure no respect.
必然也就无尊重
I mean, you send Namond out on the corner now,
我是说 你现在把Namond送到街上去贩毒
I'm giving him
那么可能
maybe one, two years before he down at the morgue.
2年后他就进停尸房♥了
And maybe, if you're lucky, up here with you.
或者 如果幸运的话 和你一样蹲牢房♥
Maybe, maybe not. That's the game.
或许这样 或许那样 世事本就难料
I'm talking about Namond here, Mr. Brice.
我现在说的是Namond Brice先生
He's a lot of things, a lot of good things.
他可以成就很多 成就很多伟大的事情
I mean, before you know, he might surprise all of us given half a chance,
我是说 只要给他一丁点机会 他可能就会出其不意地给我们惊喜
but he ain't made for them corners, man.
可他天生不是去街头贩毒的 哥们
I mean, not like we were.
我是说 不像我们
That's why I come down here because I gotta believe that you see it,
我来这里就是因为 我要让你明白这一点
being who you are and all you've been through.
毕竟你是经历过的人
You know your son.
你了解你儿子
It's in your hands, man.
哥们 一切全看你决定了
You asking too much.
你的要求太高了
Yeah, but I'm asking.
是的 但我坚持我的要求
You sure it was the boy Bodie?
你确定那个人是Bodie吗
Man, I seen him come from out the Central Booking
哥们 我看他从Eager街的
over on Eager Street side.
拘留中心出来
Then he got in some car with some white dude.
然后和一个白人上了车
Police? What kind of car, a Caprice?
警车吗 什么车 一辆Caprice?
No, a hooptie, I think.
不 我想是一辆Hooptie
They on you like a motherfucker.
他们操♥他♥妈♥的就和你干上了
They jacking you up, pulling all your work out them houses, right?
他们抓了你 把你在那些房♥子里干的事儿都揪了出来
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表