剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
how many wrote "NBA"?
多少写了NBA
Yeah, but only for the Lakers though.
对 但是只为湖人队打
I want to be a pediatric neurosurgeon Iike that one nigga,
我想当儿童神经外科医生 像那个黑人一样
what's his name?
叫什么名字来着
Ben Carson. Yeah, that dude.
Ben Carson 对 就那家伙
He's a black surgeon at Hopkins with a lot of profile.
他是Hopkins医院一位鼎鼎大名的外科医生
You want to be a surgeon, you need to go to medical school.
要想当外科医生 你得上医学院
Whatever.
随便啦
How many wrote down "dead"?
多少写了"死掉"?
Shit, you saw that coming, huh?
靠 这都给你猜到
It's a shame you all have so little time,
看来可惜了你们只剩那么点时间
and you're wasting it here with us.
还要跟我们浪费在这里
You know where you're going.
你们都知道自己要干什么
We can't teach you anything you don't know about that, right?
没什么我们能教而你们不知道的 不是么
That's what we've been saying.
咱不是早就说了么
Namond,put away the magazine.
Namond 把杂♥志♥放下
I ain't reading no magazine.
我没在读啥毛杂♥志♥
Namond. What?
Namond 干嘛
It ain't even mine.
这根本不是我的
It was laying here when I came in.
我进来的时候就在这儿了
Y'all little pissers.
你们这帮小杂种
You know, we are giving them a fine education.
你看 我们把他们教得多好
"lt ain't even mine.
"这不是我的"
It was just laying here when I came in."
"我进来的时候就在这里了"
You know this right here--
你们全都心里明白--
the whole damn school--
这整个破学校
the way they carry themselves,
他们一举一动
it's training for the street.
都是为去街上混做准备
The building's the system, we the cops.
学校就像法律 我们就像警♥察♥
Yeah, you are for sure.
你们可不是么
I mean, you'll come in here every day
你们每天上这儿来
and practice getting over,
练习怎么蒙混过关
try running all different kinds of games.
玩各种各样的把戏
You know, it's practice for the corner, right?
这不为在街上混做准备么
Ain't no real cops. Ain't no real danger.
反正不是真警♥察♥ 没有真危险
But you'll all getting something out of this.
但是你们多少都学到了些什么
Bet you didn't even know that.
我看你们自己都没意识到吧
Still I'd rather be out there.
我还宁可在街上混呢
Can l ? Corner boys, huh?
我来吧 街角小子
Let me ask y'all something.
让我问你们个问题
You know, you help us hone in on this,
你们越是配合
and maybe we do a little better job with you in here.
我们才能越好地帮助你们
What makes a good corner boy? Keep your eyes open.
怎样才能做个出色的街角小子 眼睛放亮
Keep the count straight. Don't trust nobody.
账目算清 谁都不信
If you stupid in the hood, you get killed.
帽子底下脑袋不灵光 你就死定了
That's the only way.
就是这样
And I am telling you,
我告诉你
this name in black right here got stink on it.
这个黑笔写的名字有问题 (黑笔表示结案)
Eyeball witness, Bunk.
现场目击证人 Bunk
Vernon, at least go back to the scene with me
Vernon 怎么也跟我回趟现场嘛
and take a fresh look. You're out of line here, Bunk.
重新看一眼 你过分了啊 Bunk
You are.
真的
A lot of names. Too many.
好多名字啊 太多了
No, we're good with it.
我们能行的
Listen, you back-seat- driving motherfucker,
听着 你个躲车后座的杂种
the guy picked him out-- Omar-fucking-Little.
那家伙就指认了他 Omar他妈的Little
Why he picked him out? Who the fuck cares?
干嘛偏偏挑他 谁他妈在乎啊
We got a dead female taxpayer on our hands,
我们手上有具女纳税人尸体
and somebody's saying him. I don't buy.
有证人说是他干的 我不信
And look who you talking about.
你知道你说的是谁吗
This ain't the motherfucker that came up with 62 ways for the peanut.
这又不是什么发明了花生62种用途的天才
His name pops up on five or six cases I know of--
据我所知五六起案子都有他的名字
including two of yours-- and you want to put him back on the street?
两起还是你的呢 你要我把他放走?
But this ain't him.
但这不是他干的
That means someone else is walking on you all.
这说明有人在耍你们玩
Let me tell you something, Bunk:
我告诉你件事 Bunk
the next body you catch,
你下次再抓到人
I'm going to be crawling all over it,
我要一寸寸地检查过来
second-guessing your ass every step,
每步都跟你唱反调
pulling on every last motherfucking thread.
调用一切可调用的该死的资源
Yeah. We going to see how you like it.
看你什么滋味
Hey, Vernon.
嗨 Vernon
Vernon, Vernon, Vernon, Vernon.
Vernon Vernon Vernon Vernon
Just go back on it with me. What?
跟我一起重新查这案子吧 啥?
Shit doesn't play out any differently...
要是查不出什么猫腻
I'll give you a back rub that you ain't never going to forget.
我就给你一次让你永生难忘的背部按♥摩♥
You know, you guys don't need to do anything
那个 你们不用因为我在这儿
you wouldn't normally do just 'cause I'm here.
就表现得和平时不一样
I wouldn't know what we normally do around here.
我还真不知道平时怎么样
I'm new and inexperienced.
姐新来的没经验
Oh, you're...
哦 你是...
Yeah. I am.
对 我是
Seriously, I'm just trying to get a feel
真的 我只是想了解一下
for the department's response to the violence.
局里是如何应对暴♥力♥的
I'm not the hall monitor or anything.
我又不是舍监什么的
So, this is your day?
你们平时就这样
We catch a body, it's different.
有案子查的时候就不一样了
I believe you got my camera?
我的摄像机在你这儿吧
I what? License and registration.
我什么? 驾照 许可证
You do me one, I'll do you.
你敬我一尺 我敬你一丈
You got a card or something?
你有没有名片什么的
City, huh?
市里的
Video camera gotta come back.
摄像机一定得还回来
Yeah, well, I see what I can find out about it.
好 我会注意着的
But you know cameras--
不过摄像机这玩意儿嘛
kind of like pigeons in the storm.
就像暴风雨里的鸽子
You know what I'm saying?
明白我意思吧
Sometimes they come back. Sometimes...
有时候会飞回来 有时候嘛
But I keep an ear out on it.
不过我会打听着的
Hey, Jim, he just say pigeons?
嘿 Jim 他刚说鸽子
He's fucking with you.
他耍你呢
Look, you just got to tell Marimow
你还不如告诉Marimow
that you used the camera for the PC at the train station.
说你把摄像机装在火车站的电脑上
And then just admit the camera got took.
然后承认被偷了不就行了
I already put it down to the Cl.
我已经推到线人头上了
I tell dickhead the truth,
我对猪头说了实话
he takes my stripes on it. Oh, come on.
他咬着我尾巴不放了 哇靠
Look, I'm just saying you weren't suspended that long.
我觉得 你们被停学的时间不长啊
Is it because Tiff dropped it,
是Till放你们一马
or because you had to do something for Miss Donnelly?
还是你们得替Donnelly小姐干什么?
Do something? I don't know,
干什么啊? 我也不知道
Iike promise or something.
保证不犯啊什么的
No, Tiff dropped it, so it's dropped.
没 Tiff放我们一马 就没事了
Ain't nothing past that.
没什么条件的
That's good.
那就好
You know,the thing with the teachers and cops and whatnot,
你知道 对付老师和对付警♥察♥一个样
they always come at you Iike think they got you by the ass.
他们总是装得好像抓住你尾巴
But you keep your mouth shut,
可你只要闭紧嘴巴
ain't nothing they could do.
他们也不能拿你怎么办
So, more times than not, they go away.
大多数情况下也就不了了之
Word on that.
说得好
I mean, it don't even matter. And Miss Anna...
这根本算不了什么 可Anna小姐
she got me on this short leash right now.
马上给我订了什么限时放风
Can't go out the house unless she know right where I'm going.
除非告诉她去哪儿 否则根本不让我出门
Shit, at least you've got a leash.
妈的 能放风就不错了
Dewey!
Dewey
What the fuck is that?
你喝的什么鬼东西
Club soda...
俱乐部苏打
and lime.
加柠檬
Omissive bitch.
没种的婊♥子♥
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表