剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Who's up? I'm up. I'll take it.
该谁了 到我了 我来接
No, wait.
不 等等
If it's yours, you lucky bitch,
如果是你接 你这走运的家伙
then it's a domestic in a house with four wits.
一定是室内家暴 有四个证人
You want the call? But I pick up that phone,
你要接么 但如果我接了
do I make it unlucky?
是不是就没运气了
Or is it still your call?
还是说这还算是你接的
You want the call, pick it up.
你要接就接呗
If you don't, don't.
不接拉倒
Homicide. Norris.
凶杀组 Norris
Right. Uh-huh. I got it.
好的 嗯 我知道了
1400 Lanvale, in the street, found by the post officer,
Lanvale街1400号♥ 街头凶杀 被邮差发现的
no suspects, no witnesses.
没有嫌犯 没有证人
Ah, man.
啊 兄弟
Better to be lucky than to be good.
牛逼不如狗屎运啊
You wanna work the heavy bag?
你想用重沙包吗
G'head. Four rounds.
行 给你四轮
Hey.
嘿
Hey. I'm Gail.
嘿 我叫Gail
I made this for you and the other men
我给你还有其他人做了这个
to let you know you're appreciated.
以表达我的谢意
That's real nice. Peach cobbler.
真不错 桃子馅饼
I'm sorry, I forgot whose mother you are.
抱歉 我忘了你是谁的妈妈?
Oh, I don't have any boys.
哦 我没有儿子
I just appreciate what you been doing,
我只是很欣赏你的做法
you and the other coaches volunteering and all.
你和那些教练们志愿做这些
Well, thank you, that's real nice.
谢谢 你人很不错
I got three girls. Y'all don't teach girls, though, do you?
我有三个女儿 你们不教女孩的 对吗
No, I'm real oldfashioned about that. Oh, I agree wit' you.
不 这方面我还是很老派的 哦 我同意
Men should be men and women should be women.
男人有男人的样子 女人有女人的样子
That's what I think.
我就是这么想的
Single wound, upper back, no casings,
一击致命 背部上方 没找到弹壳
no witnesses, and nothing on the canvas.
没有目击证人 搜查也没有结果
Dead when you got here? Actually not.
你到的时候就死了 也没死透
He was still conscious and coughin' blood when I pulled up.
我到的时候他还清醒着 在吐♥血♥
You ask who shot him? Yeah, I asked who shot him.
你问了是谁开枪的吗 对 我问了是谁开的枪
He said it was a guy with a gun.
他说是一个拿枪的人
Yo, why the fuck you keep calling me?
喂 你♥他♥妈♥一直给我打电♥话♥干吗
He got the message, fool.
他有消息 傻瓜
Yo, Monk, who that, man?
喂 Monk 那家伙是谁
Andre. Old Face Andre.
Andre 老熟人Andre
Yo, Monk, who that, man?
喂 Monk 那家伙是谁
Andre. Old Face Andre.
Andre 老熟人Andre
Lemme key that.
注意听这儿
Yo, Monk. Who that, man?
喂 Monk 那家伙是谁
Andre. Old Face Andre.
Andre 老熟人Andre
Yo, check this out, man.
喂 看看这儿
Don't rush me on shit.
别为了这点破事催我
I'll get at you when I'm at you. I'm just saying...
到时候我自然会来找你 我只是说...
Old Face Andre.
老熟人Andre
Tryin' to reup with Monk Metcalf.
想跟Monk Metcalf补货
Yeah, well, Monk took the call on his cell phone.
对 Monk在自己的手♥机♥上接的电♥话♥
But that second voice ranked him.
但第二个声音却超过了他
Ranked everybody, by the sound of it.
从听上去看 是超过了所有人的声音
Marlo Stanfield. On the phone.
Marlo Stanfield 在接电♥话♥
The way he shut that call down, I'd say, yeah, that was him.
他冲着电♥话♥吼的样子 要我说 就是他
Yeah, but what was all that in the background? Fireworks, or--
对 但背景是什么声音 烟火还是...
Naw, it was regular intervals. Semi-auto from the sound.
不 间隔很有规律 应该是半自动手♥枪♥
Target practice, maybe.
也许是射击训练
Either that or a firing squad.
要么就是一个射击班
There are no bodies on this guy in months,
这家伙几个月没有人命案子了
but we get him on the phone
但他在接电♥话♥
and it sounds like a war zone.
接电♥话♥的地方又听起来像是在打仗
Well, at least he gets on a phone now and then.
至少他还在时不时接电♥话♥
That's something. Sounds arrogant, doesn't he?
也是一条线索 他口气真大 是不是
Like he's the lil' king of everything.
感觉像是个万物之王
Ah. Youth.
啊 年轻人
Yo, bubs.
喂 老兄
Thought you asleep.
我还以为你睡着了
If you want...
如果你觉得好
I could go to school some.
我可以去上学
I ain't been for a while,
我休学了挺长一阵子的
so I don't even know if I can.
所以我也不知道我能不能上学
But if you want me to go...
但如果你想要我去
ain't no thing.
也不是问题
His Honor was mad:
法官大人气疯了
I can't begin to describe it.
我都形容不出
What's he want from us? To block the subpoenas,
他想要怎么样 把那张传票拦下来
but he knows we can't once those things go out.
但他知道我们做不到 因为传票已经发出去的
What I could promise him
我所能承诺他的
is no more surprises out of our shop.
只是我们这儿不再给他出意外
Is this that cocksucker McNulty?
是McNulty这混球搞的鬼么
Not this time. He's been gone from that unit a year.
这次不是 他已经从那个组调离一年了
My best guess would be Lester Freamon.
我猜最有可能的是Lester Freamon
Freamon? Freamon? Lester's got a helluva game.
Lester可会玩着呢
Well, we need to sit on the motherfucker.
那我们得好好治治这混帐东西
All that unit needs, Commissioner,
局长 那个组
is proper supervision.
只需要好好监管就可以了
Hey, the State of Maryland
嘿 马里兰州
just lost another cooperating witness,
刚刚又失去了一名肯合作的证人
and I just found a lot of fucking overtime.
而我也省了很多加班时间
This case went from a who-gives-a-fuck drug murder
这件案子从"管他妈是谁"的毒品谋杀
to straight-up red ball.
一下就上了快车道
Fuck, I should've picked up that phone.
操 我真该接那个电♥话♥
Hey, Sarge. My boy's a witness.
嘿 队长 我那受害人是个证人
Drug case pending in part 18.
18部正在处理的毒品案子的证人
You know for sure he's killed for that reason?
你确定他是因此被杀的吗
Don't know shit. But from the look of the court computer,
不知道 但从法♥院♥电脑的记录来看
this guy's the state's whole case.
这家伙是检方手上唯一的牌了
Don't put it in the 24 that the guy was a witness.
别告诉媒体受害者是证人
Trust me, we do not wanna kick shit
相信我 现在是选举年
in an election year. Work the case, take the O.T.,
我们可不能出什么岔子 继续调查 抓牢吸毒过度这条线
but bury the witness angle till we know for sure.
在确定之前都不要提起那是个证人
And close the door.
带上门
Yeah.
对
It's Landsman. Homicide.
我是Landsman 凶杀组的
Is the major in this morning?
今早市长在么
Next order of business: class rules.
下一条 班级纪律
It helps if the team is constant on these.
我们组的人保持一致最有效
Less wiggle room for the children.
别给孩子们太多自♥由♥空间
Mrs. Scott:
Scott女士
Same as last year, double space.
和去年一样 双倍行距
Language Arts, we grade a lot of papers.
语言艺术 我们批了很多论文
It doesn't make them write any better,
虽然没有让他们写得更好些
but it saves my eyesight.
但我看着省力多了
Make sure you demonstrate it for them.
记得要给他们示范明白
Some of them think double-space means more space between words.
有些人觉得双倍行距 是可以在单词之间多点空格
I'd of thought by eighth grade--
我觉得八年级的学生
Rule of thumb around here, Mr. Pryzbylewski: Never assume.
首要规则 Pryzbylewski先生 别假设
Explain what you want them to do,
你想让他们做什么 就解释清楚
have them do it, then explain again.
让他们做一次 然后再解释一次
With time and patience, they'll get it.
耐心操练之后 他们就明白了
Mrs. Shapiro: It's easier to keep track of lab work
Shapiro女士 如果我们都用同样的抬头
if we all use the same heading.
那跟踪实验室报告就简单多了
Upper right-hand corner, above the first blue line:
右上角 在第一条蓝线上方
name, date, and class number, in that order?
名字 日期 班级号♥ 是这个顺序吗
Mr. Pryzbylewski, do you have anything you want addressed?
Pryzbylewski先生 你有什么想要说的吗
Can we have them not chew gum?
能让他们不嚼口香糖么
They won't do it in Ms. Sampson's class,
在Smapson女士的课堂他们就不嚼
but in four years, I have not been able to stop them.
但我花了4年 也没有办法阻止他们
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表