剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Yeah, you will. It's your night.
会的 这是属于你的夜晚
Tommy. Tommy.
Tommy Tommy
Look what washed up on the beach.
看看是谁赢了
Congratulations, mr. Mayor.
恭喜你 Mayor先生
Just came by to wish you well. Looking forward to working with you.
过来问个好 期待和你一起共事
Shouldn't you be dead to me?
你还敢出现在我面前?
Sheee-It. I took it easy on you, son.
别那么说 我对你很好了 孩子
I coulda had you for twice as much.
我本来可以要你两倍的代价
You got off cheap.
你赢的太容易了
He's right.
他说的对
Butchie sent us.
Butchie让我们来的
What you in for?
你犯了什么事?
I'm here on a 22-55.
22-55条
I talked back.
我倒过来
Moolie: Moolie.
黑瓜 黑瓜
He said that in front of you? He made a point of it, in fact.
他在你面前这样说? 事实上 他说的有道理
You're the one said i oughta shore up my base.
是你说我必须要保住自己的大本营
You didn't call him on it? The ironies of democracy.
你没那么叫他? 对民♥主♥的讽刺
A vote's a vote. And i never throw one back.
一票就是一票 我可不会丢回去不要
Speaking of ballots, did you vote for me, norman?
说到选票 你有投我一票吗 Norman
The sanctity of the voting booth
投票的神圣性
Is a cornerstone of american democracy.
是美国民♥主♥的基石之一
I gotta go. You need a ride? Yeah.
我要走了 要送你一程吗? 好啊
Come here. You're the best. Thanks, norman.
来 你是最棒的 谢谢你 Norman
Yeah, take a break. You got it.
休息几天吧 好的
One day. Two days. Come here, you.
一天 两天 来
Be good. I'm gonna call you.
保重 我会给你打电♥话♥的
I have a feeling you might.
我知道你会
Good night.
晚安
i should go, too.
我也该走了
One for the road?
再喝一杯?
Sure.
当然
Scotch okay? Sure.
苏格兰威士忌可以吗? 当然
You know, i gotta admit, it feels good.
我必须承认 感觉太棒了
You deserve it.
你应得的
You worked hard.
你那么努力
I did. I do.
说的没错
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
You know, when i took this job, you promised me a win bonus.
我接受这份工作的时候 你答应过我赢了有奖励
Well, you earned it.
那是你应得的
I can't do this. Not now.
我不能这么做 现在不能
come on, tommy.
来嘛 Tommy
You haven't changed.
你一点都没变
Hell, from what norman tells me,
我从Norman那听说
You nearly fell off the campaign trail for a blonde
你几乎为了一个金发小妞落选了
At the stonewall dinner two months ago.
两个月前在Stonewall的晚宴上
He had to drag you out of the bar.
他不得不把你拉出酒吧
It's not that i don't want to--
并不是我不想要--
you're feeling a bit mayoral. Right.
你现在是市长了 没错
You're onstage now.
你现在上位了
Well, tommy...
Tommy...
four years is a long time for a fellow like you.
四年对你来说可是很长的时间
This could be your last chance for a while.
这也许是你我的最后一发了
You sure?
你确定?
Maybe you have learned something.
也许你吸取了什么教训
Write me a check.
给我写张支票
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表