剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
So, what up, man?
怎么样 伙计?
So, how much they payin' you for this?
他们给你多少钱做这个?
They say like 40, but i gotta work the whole day though.
他们说40 但是我要在这站一整天
Know what i mean: Yo, spider.
知道我说什么吧 Spider
Yo, that was spider, right?
那个是Spider吧?
Yeah. Well, where'd he go?
是的 他要去哪?
No, thank you, man. I can't vote.
谢谢 但是我不能投票
Conviction? Felony?
有犯罪记录? 重罪?
Move on, man. A'ight, man.
走开吧 兄弟 好吧 兄弟
You see spider again, you tell him he need to come past my gym.
你再见到Spider 告诉他来我的健身房♥找我
He ain't been round in weeks, and we need to talk. A'ight?
他几个星期没出现了 我们需要谈谈 好吧?
A'ight.
好的
Where's the older kid? I don't know.
大一点的孩子们哪去了? 我不知道
Okay. You're hired. Shove one of those into every hand you can.
好吧 就你了 把这些发到每个人手上
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Why you ain't at school? Ain't no school today.
你今天怎么不去学校? 今天不用上学
One them jew holidays? Election.
犹太节日? 选举日
So what you gonna do? Dunno. Hang.
那你要干嘛? 不知道 出去玩
What'd i say about steppin' up?
记得我说过你要站出来吗?
Brianna turn off the faucet. We gotta make some rain.
Brianna断了我们的粮 我们要自谋生路
I'm gonna get dressed. We go see bodie.
我先换衣服 我们去找Bodie
Kid, i got something else for you.
孩子 我有其他事要你做
Put one of these in every door Between the expressway and winchester,
把这些发到高速公路和Winchester路之间的每家每户
And from freemont to fulton.
从Freemont大街到Fulton大街
You can do it by yourself or you can get some friends,
你可以自己去也可以找几个朋友一起
But i'm gonna come past this afternoon, make sure it's done.
我今天下午会过去看看 检查一下
Okay. One in each door. Cool.
好的 每家每户 没问题
This is for the day's work.
这是你今天的报酬
That's your walk-Around. But don't you fail me.
这是你的跑腿费 但是别搞砸了
Took forever. What's all this, son?
用了一整天才投完票 什么回事 孩子?
Man said if i put these fliers in doors, i can get paid.
他说如果我把这些传♥单♥发出去 我有钱拿
I come right home after. You right you will.
我发完就马上回家 必须的
You ain't in these streets no more.
别在街上乱跑
No, ma'am.
是的 女士
Sounds like she mean it.
听起来她是认真的
"11 :00 news," huh?
11点的新闻?
Shut up.
闭嘴
I'm on this shit detail Because you wanted to stir the pot.
我之所以在这里傻站着 都是因为你搞的那出
And tomorrow, if we bust open the braddock case,
明天 如果我们公布Braddock一案
Nobody's gonna give a fuck. Life is timing.
才没人会关心 机不可失啊
No shit, fucknuts.
废话 搅屎棍
Tommy carcetti. How you doing?
Tommy Carcetti 你好吗?
He's a cute one. Thanks.
他很可爱 谢谢
Hey, tommy carcetti. Hope you're voting today.
Tommy Carcetti 你今天投票了吗
I am.
投了
Well, who's it gonna be? Give me a hint. Come on.
你投给谁了? 给点提示吧
Don't keep me in suspense.
别让我想东想西了
You don't have to worry about me. Appreciate it.
你不用担心我的票 非常感谢
Tommy carcetti, running for mayor.
Tommy Carcetti 正在竞选市长
Nice to meet ya.
很高兴认识你
How much longer? I think we can wrap this up.
还要在这呆多久? 我想我们可以走了
We got a lot more places to be today.
我们今天还有好几个地方要跑
Tommy carcetti. I knew your dad.
Tommy Carcetti 我认识你♥爸♥
First district democratic club.
第一区的民♥主♥党俱乐部
No kidding. Just wanted to say you got my vote.
真的吗 我想说的是 我投了你一票
Thank you. They had their chance.
谢谢你 他们本来有机会的 (巴尔的摩黑人为主)
Look what shape the city's in. I'm hoping to turn things around.
瞧瞧现在这个城市变什么样了 我希望能改变这个现状
Anyway, thanks for your support. I mean, you expect politicians to steal.
无论如何 谢谢你的支持 我的意思是 你希望政客偷取利益
I don't, actually. It's part of the game. I understand.
我没有 事实上 这是游戏的一部分 我理解
But we took one dollar outta every three, not two outta three,
但是我们拿走三分之一 而不是三分之二
Iike these moolies.
不像那些黑瓜那样
I mean, leave something for the city, for christ sake.
我的意思是 总要给城市剩下点
Am i right? Best of luck, councilman.
我说的对不? 祝你好运 议员
Moolies Sorry.
黑瓜? 抱歉
Election fliers:
竞选传♥单♥
Yeah, just run up, stick 'em in mailboxes,
跑一下 丢进邮箱里
You know, screen doors, whatever. What about the vacants?
或者屏门之类的 你知道 空房♥子呢?
We ain't even got to do the vacants.
我们甚至不需要管空房♥子
Shit. Some blocks ain't nothing but.
狗屎 有些街区全是空房♥子
That's what i'm saying. This be easy money.
这就是我的意思 这钱来的容易
Don't wanna do it I do it. Me too.
我不想做 我做 我也做
Yo, this shit'd be easier if we had a car.
如果我们有辆车 会更容易
Dang, donut. I'm in enough trouble with miss anna as is.
别闹了 Anna小姐已经找我够多麻烦的了
So, what up, mike? You in?
怎么样 Mike? 你来吗?
All right, then. I'll holla at you later, boy.
好吧 晚点聊
Look, namond's been-- What's the word?
听我说 Namond的情况是这样 那个词怎么说来着?
He been inconsistent. You know sometimes he be doin' good,
他不太稳定 有时候做得很好
Then other times, he just We talked about that.
后时候 他就 我们谈过这事
He gonna do better.
他会做得更好的
Ain't you?
是吗?
Election day special, two for two!
选举日特惠 买♥♥二送二
I don't know. Oh, i do.
我不知道 我可知道
You gonna give this boy his own package
你要给点货这个孩子
Or there gonna be some drama.
要不然有你好看的
You want me to talk to wee-Bey? Maybe you wanna talk to him.
你要我和Wee-Bey说吗? 或者你想和他说
I give you his number. He got a cellphone.
我给你他的号♥码 他有手♥机♥
All that's not even necessary. I got all the respect in the world for bey.
没必要这样 我超尊敬Bey的
Then show some for his family.
那向他的家人表示一下
Make me proud, hear?
别让我失望 听见没有
Damn, boy. Your mama's what niggas call a dragon lady.
该死 你妈真是头母老虎
She don't blink.
她不会吃人
Yeah, gimme some insight, though.
谁知道 招子给我放亮点
To what? Why you is what you is.
干嘛? 看看你是不是那么屌♥
Yo. What up? Where y'all goin'?
怎么了 你们要去哪?
Hungry, man. I need to eat.
饿死了 我要去吃东西
Nah, come one. Let's finish this.
不 过来 活还没完
Nah, yo. This shit is boring. Fuck it.
不 这破事太闷了 你妹的
Listen, i ain't even gonna pay y'all If you don't finish the job, so...
听好了 如果你们不做完 我不会给钱的
you already got the money?
你已经拿到钱了?
Fool, if the motherfucker paid you out already,
蠢货 如果那傻♥逼♥已经付钱了
Then why the hell are we still here?
那我们还在这里干什么?
'Cause this is the job.
因为这是工作
Shit, the man ain't got nobody to blame but hisself.
屁话 那家伙只能怪自己
It's his fault for payin' up front.
先给钱是他的错
Yo, you need to split that money up or something
赶快给我们发钱
'Cause time is a-Wastin'.
别浪费时间
Didn't even finish the day's work.
活还没做完呢
Get me something at least.
至少也给我来点吃的
Lake trout. Soda too?
鳟鱼 要汽水吗?
Yeah. Strawberry. A'ight. I got ya.
好 草莓味 没问题
Hey. Where the crew at?
他们去哪了?
Randy got 'em all some job
Randy给他们找了点活干
Handin' out election fliers or whatever.
发竞选传♥单♥之类的
You ain't wanna do that?
你不去?
Hell, no. It's bullshit, man.
不 太没劲了
I got a job too. Word?
我也有活干 什么?
Yeah, with bodie. I'm movin' the package.
Bodie给的 我搞了点货
You wanna go in on it with me?
你要和我一起吗?
You sure? We could work together.
真的? 我们可以一起搞
Nah, man, that's your thing.
不了 那是你的活
Go do what you do.
你自己去吧
Yeah, a'ight. I'm gonna holler at you.
好吧 回头见
She a cute one, ain't she?
她真不错 是吧?
Yeah, boy. You know i love the women.
小子 我爱妞儿
Hey, you seen spider around any?
你见到Spider了吗?
I mean, he ain't been 'round the gym in like a month, man.
他快有一个月没出现过了
I leave messages, he don't call.
我给他留口信 他不回我
I don't understand, man. He was one of my best welterweights.
我不懂这是什么回事 他可是我最好的拳手之一
Now, why would he just quit like that?
他干嘛就这样溜了?
Why don't you ask his moms?
你怎么不去问他妈?
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表