剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
You put a report or two in a desk drawer.
将某个报告锁在抽屉里
But the transferring of people off a case?!
但你居然把调查的警官调离了案件?!
Look, you told me...
你当时告诉我...
you specifically wanted me to not--
你特别要求我不要...
Ervin, you may leave.
Ervin 你可以走了
Mr. Mayor That will be all, Commissioner.
市长先生... 没你的事了 局长
No, I need a word or two with your deputy, Ervin.
不 我要和你的副局长聊聊 Ervin
Have a seat.
坐吧
I tried to warn him.
我想要警告他来着
I mean, if it leaked out of Homicide about the dead witness,
我是说既然证人被杀的事情已经泄露了
why wouldn't it leak that we bumped a detective?
那为什么不会泄露 我们调离了警官的事情呢
Why didn't you come to us beforehand?
你之前为什么没来找我们
I'm a loyal subordinate, Mr. Mayor,
我是一个忠诚的下级 市长先生
and Ervin is a good man working under considerable pressure.
Ervin是个好人 就是工作压力有点大
He's a hack.
他是个庸士
You're not bothered by the pressure, Deputy?
你不觉得压力大么 副局长
Not in the least.
一点都不
I need you to make this go away, Bill.
我需要你把这事摆平 Bill
I won't forget, believe me.
我不会忘了你的好的 相信我
Another thing-- Slim Charles got up with me.
还有一件事 瘦子Charles找上我了
Said the fat man want a sitdown.
说胖子想要坐下谈谈
Nah. I did that already.
不行 我已经谈过了
Well, Slim say the fat man knew the card game was gonna get took.
瘦子说胖子之前就知道 牌局会被端掉
He did, did he? Set it up.
他知道啊 去安排吧
Why you always be back here?
你们为什么总来这里
Quiet. And I can see what comes.
安静 来什么人我都能看见
But you out in the weather and shit.
但这儿风吹雨打的
I don't like to speak in no rooms. Yeah.
我不喜欢在屋子里谈 对
Yo, oh-oh, you ain't staying long.
喂 别 你不能久留
So you know, I almost got that for you.
我来告诉你呀 你的钱我快凑齐了
I just need a couple of days more.
就是还需要点时间
You can keep my money for now.
我的钱你先拿着吧
I got something that needs doing. Anything, Marlo your call.
我需要你帮我做点别的事 随便什么 Marlo 你说了算
Omar gonna come in your store, stick it up, rob you.
Omar会来你的店 洗劫你
You gonna call the police, make a report. You feel me?
你要报♥警♥ 做笔录 懂了吗
Yeah, that'll work, but, uh, you know when he get out,
对 那行 但是 你知道等他出来了...
he's coming right at me, I ain't scared or nothing.
他会冲着我来的 我不是害怕什么的
I'm just saying, you know? He ain't gonna get out.
只是提醒下 他出不来的
A man make bail on robbery.
抢劫是可以保释的
Make it no bail.
那就别让他保释
If you have a problem,Iike you can't make it to detention,you need to tell me.
如果你有麻烦 比如说不能留校 那你得告诉我
That's your responsibility.
那是你的责任
People will be more than willing to help you out,but it's up to you to ask.
大家都乐意帮助你 但是你不开口别人不知道
You can go back to the cafeteria...or hang up here.
你回餐厅吧 或者在这儿吃也行
Duquan, could you come here?
Duquan 你能过来一下吗
I thought maybe you could help me out-- I packed too much.
你也许可以帮我一个忙 我买♥♥多了
Take this down to the cafeteria and get yourself something to drink from the machine.
拿着去餐厅的自动售货机上买♥♥点饮料吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Crystal, you got a second?
Crystal 你有空吗
What's up with Duquan?
Duquan怎么了
I gave him some new clothes. I was expecting--
我给了他一点新衣服 我还以为...
He might have lost them.
他说不定已经弄丢了
That fast?
这么快?
It weren't that.
不是这样的
His people take his clothes, sell it on the corners.
他那儿的人拿走他的衣服 在街角卖♥♥
You're kidding. No, sir.
不是真的吧 是真的 老师
Everybody knows.
大家都知道
Which brings me to what we're proposing--
接下来我就要说到我们的解决方案
different kids, different approaches.
对不同的孩子 使用不同的方法
You tell us who we need to touch at North Avenue to get the go-ahead.
你告诉我们都要去找些什么人征求许可
The "Puzzle Palace"?
那迷宫吗
Look, if y'all still wanna jump in and help, I'm fine with it.
听着 如果你们还想继续搅和进来帮忙 我是没什么意见
That's about all the okay you need in my house.
在我这里 这一句话就够了
The Stricker Street situation is waiting in the office.
Stricker街的那事儿 在你办公室里等着你去解决呢
Neighborhood squabbles, and my babies bring it in here.
芝麻大点事情闹得天翻地覆
Two fights yesterday-- all because the mothers can't get along.
昨天打了两次 都是因为做妈的合不来
I gotta go.
我得走了
Mrs. Donnelly will work out the nuts and bolts.
Donnelly夫人会给你们讲细节的
But just so you hear it, thank you.
但正如我刚所说的 谢谢
It'll be the only time anyone in this system will think to say it.
体制里的别人可不会再说这样的话了
He's a good man. You need to protect him.
他是个好人 你们得保护他
Protect him? Principal Withers
保护他? Withers校长
just went out on a limb for you,
义无反顾地支持你们
and in this system they know how to handle a chainsaw.
而这个体制里的人都知道拿谁开刀
Excuse me?
怎么了
Anyone has a problem with what we're doing, it's on him.
要是有人对我们的所作所为不满 就会怪到他的头上
So you specified eighth-graders?
你们要看八年级学生吗
We have 256 on roll.
我们有256名在读
241 attend on a regular basis.
241名参加的是常规课程
Of those, 40 or so would fit your bill of corner kids.
这些中有40个孩子 符合你们所谓的角落孩子
40?
40?
Pretty workable.
还成
What would you suggest? Start with 10 or so.
你觉得呢 先从10个左右开始吧
Ms. Sampson has enough to get you going.
Sampson夫人那儿的足够你们应付了
One of them named Namond Brice? Pick of the litter.
其中一个叫Namond Brice? 祸害中的祸害
But you'll have to wait. He's on a three-day suspension.
但你们得等 他正在接受3天的留校处分
Tilghman Middle School. Can I help you?
Tilghman高中 有什么可以为您效劳的?
Remember when I was a cadet, I was up here on a cadaver search.
记得当年我还是个实习警♥察♥ 我来这儿找一具尸体
Instructor gets on the radio to say,
老师在电台里说
"We're looking for one body in particular.
"我们在找一具特定的尸体"
If you go grabbing everyone you see, we'll be here all day," he says.
"如果你碰上一具就瞧个半天 我们一天就费在这儿了"他说
Leakin Park...
Leakin公园...
where West Baltimore brings out its dead.
西巴尔的摩人的葬身之地
Not anymore, from the look of things.
现在看来 不再是了
Not by the roadside, anyway.
至少路边不是了
If he's dumping them here, he's dumping them deep in the woods.
如果他把尸体扔在这里 他会扔到树林深处去
Come on.
走吧
At each raid site,
预计在每一个突击点
we're anticipating dope or cash or guns.
我们都能够找到毒品 赃款 或者枪♥支♥
All warrants are for prime locations
逮捕令是留待重要的地点使用的
Iinked to high-level violators.
在那里我们将找到高级别的犯罪者
Weeks-old addresses linked to low-level corner boys.
过期的地址只能找到底层的跑腿小子
We'll also be sweeping drug corners at these locations.
同时我们将在这些地点扫荡毒品巢穴
Wagons will hold in this location here.
车会停在这些地方
Jump-off time-- 1500 hours.
突袭时间 下午三点整
We take our position 10 minutes before the assault here.
我们在行动前10分钟到达指定位置
The go is on my say-so.
听我的命令行动
Questions? Excellent.
还有问题吗 很好
We'll hold in the rec room till it's time to stage.
在行动开始之前 我们都留在娱乐室待命
Warrants are one thing,
逮捕令是一件事
but street sweeps on Marlo Stanfield's crews? Are you guys serious?
但扫荡Marlo Stanfield的人手? 你们说真的吗
Carv, you give these hoodleheads too much credit.
Carv 你太把这些屁话当一回事了
Trust me on this, Boy Wonder.
相信我 好奇宝宝
Never mind this horseshit.
当我没说
So what've they got you doing for your man?
他们给你都安排了什么工作
Who, the lieutenant?
谁 警督吗
No, Royce. Herc, the mayor's your meal ticket.
不是 是Royce Herc 市长是你的饭票啊
He gets another four years, you're liable to wear the gold braid.
他连任四年 你就可以带上金穗带了
Shouldn't you be out waving a campaign sign or some shit?
难道你不出去给他摇旗呐喊吗
And so ends the last crusade of the Major Crimes Unit--with a whimper.
于是乎重案调查小队的命运 就以一声呜呼完结
Lester would cry to see his wiretap cannibalized for that crap.
Lester看到自己的窃听器 为了这样的蠢事而被拆掉 肯定会哭
Street sweeps on Marlo Stanfield?
扫荡Marlo Stanfield?
So what else you got cooking? Narcotics cases?
你手上还有什么案子吗 毒品的案子?
C.I.D. has the Burman indictment coming in. Nothing past that.
刑事调查局的人拿到了缅♥甸♥人的公诉书 没什么会漏过去的了
As wars go, this drug thing seems to rate less and less.
随着事情的发展 看来毒品的关联越来越弱了
If Demper wins and manages to forgive my trespasses,
如果Demper胜诉了 并且试着忘记我♥干♥涉的事情
maybe I'll go in and beg for something new.
也许我还能去求点别的什么
I don't know. Just feels like enough's enough.
我也不知道 只是感觉受够了
Crutchfield, line two, lntake.
Crutchfield 二号♥线 打进
Sergeant, you were looking for me? I was, yeah.
警长 你找我? 对
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表