剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
我正在做节目
I‐I'm in the middle of a show.
对不起 我能...
Sorry. Um, can I...
-我能上台吗 -不
‐ Can I go up there? ‐ No.
-可以吗 好的 -不
‐ Yeah? Okay. ‐ No.
-不 -好的
‐ No. ‐ All right.
-行吗 -当然可以
‐ Oh, okay? ‐ Absolutely. Yes.
我不知道 我只是
‐ ‐I don't know. I just...
-你好 我是你的粉丝 -你好
‐ Hi. I'm a huge fan. ‐ Hi.
-谢谢 -对不起
‐ Thank you. ‐ Sorry. Just...
-不 继续 -我没想...
‐ No, go ahead. ‐ I didn't...
好的
Okay.
什么情况
What's happening?
不 不 我不是要求婚
No. No, I'm not proposing.
我只是想离她近一点
I'm just trying to get closer to her.
是的 我是不婚主义
Yeah, I don't do marriage.
我也想要你
I want you, too.
我失去过一段婚姻
I lost a marriage
因为我害怕去争取自己想要的
because I was afraid to fight for what I wanted,
同样的错误我不会再犯第二次
and I'm not gonna make the same mistake twice.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱上了你
I am in love with you.
和你在一起时我才是完整的自己
And I feel like my complete and total self when I'm with you.
你让我开怀
And you make me laugh.
即使是我生气的时候
Even when I'm mad,
这也太讨厌了
which is so fucking annoying.
但这让我更爱你了
‐ ‐But it makes me love you even more.
你的母性本能有点不在线 但是
And your maternal instincts are a little off, but...
-我... -我知道
‐ Well, I'm‐I'm‐‐ ‐ Well, I know.
你每天早上醒来
And you wake up every morning
都会把孩子们的鸡蛋烧焦
and you burn the shit out of their eggs,
我很喜欢
And I love that.
很难做的
They're deceivingly hard to make.
并不是 非常容易
Not really. They're very easy.
亲爱的 你尽力和我前妻相处
Love, you tried to make it work with my ex‐wife
因为你觉得那样能让我开心
because you thought it would make me happy.
-是的 -好吧
‐ I did. ‐ Yeah.
-我确实是这么做的 -我知道
‐ I really did that. ‐ I know.
她简直是最棒的
I mean, she's the fucking best.
-我特别好 -当然了
‐ I'm pretty great. ‐ Yeah, you are.
我爱你
I love you.
我要为你努力争取
I'm gonna fight for you.
好吗
Okay?
只为我吗
Just me?
对 只为你
Yes. Just you.
迈卡 开开门
Micah, please open the door.
迈卡 对不起
Micah, I'm sorry.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
我只想跟你谈谈
I just want to talk to you.
求你开开门
Please open the door.
史蒂芬森 两个人
Stevenson. Party of two.
-玛雅 -对
‐ Maya? ‐ Yes.
你的位置在吧台
Your party's at the bar.
艾丽丝秀
登机牌
Boarding pass.
谢谢
Thank you.
登机牌
Boarding pass.
你好吗
Hi. How you doing?
1256 火奴鲁鲁
1508 堪萨斯城
飞往火奴鲁鲁的1256航♥班♥就要开始登机了
We will now begin boarding flight 1256 to Honolulu,
请第一组准备开始登机
starting with boarding group one.
A组 我们欢迎您搭乘
Group A, we welcome you to board
我们直飞堪萨斯城的航♥班♥
our nonstop flight to Kansas City.
这是飞往火奴鲁鲁1256航♥班♥最后一次登机广播
This is the final boarding call for Flight 1256 to Honolulu.
飞往火奴鲁鲁1256航♥班♥最后一次登机广播
Final boarding call for Flight 1256 to Honolulu.
请所有乘客登机
Boarding all passengers.
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表