剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
《拉字至上Q世代》前情提要
Previously on The L Word: Generation Q...
-非常抱歉 艾丽丝 -为哪件事抱歉
‐ I'm really sorry, Alice. ‐ For which part?
我在自己的秀上维护你吗
For defending you on my show?
还是没有告诉我你又开始见费利西蒂了
For not telling me you started seeing Felicity again?
艾丽丝 等一下
Alice, wait. Just wait.
安吉给我打电♥话♥了
Angie called me.
请不要走
Please don't go.
太好了
Oh, yeah!
-太好了 -我说对了吧
‐ Oh, yay. ‐ I told you!
我好喜欢看你这样
I love seeing you like this.
-我同意 -真的吗
‐ I'm in. ‐ Yeah?
天啊太好了
Oh, my God. Yes.
这么说你们现在是三人对了吗
So you're a throuple now?
真希望我的好朋友也在洛杉矶
I wish my best friends lived in L. A.
我们不是朋友
We're not friends.
我们还没跟孩子们说她就跟陌生人说了
She outed us to a stranger before we even told our children.
可是我又对那谁有感觉
I have all these feelings, you know?
-对吉吉 -但是 五味杂陈
‐ For Gigi? ‐ But, like, all the feelings.
喜忧参半的那种
All the bad stuff and the good stuff.
我不想失去你
I don't want to lose you.
和你一起是我一天中最开心的时刻
You're, like, the best part of my day.
你的一切我都爱
I love the shit out of you!
-我也爱你 -但是现在
‐ I love you, too, man. ‐ Right now I just need
-我需要一点空间 -不不不
‐ a little bit of space. ‐ Hey, no, no, no, no, no.
别再扯什么空间了 我想让你跟我说
Enough with the space. I want you to talk to me.
我没什么好说的
I don't have anything to say!
她超冷艳
She's like a super cold, hot lady.
你知道还有谁很性感吗
You know who else is hot?
-贝特·波特 -但你不能否认她自有特别之处
‐ Bette Porter. ‐ But you can't deny that she's special.
-每一天她都在给我激励 -我明白了
‐ She inspires me every day. ‐ I see.
这对你有别的意义
This is something else for you.
再见 丹妮
Bye, Dani.
对 对
Yes, yes.
对 已经处理了
Yes, I took care of that.
不是 他其实没有退出 只是
No. No, he didn't quit exactly. He just...
没错 我暂时担任竞选主管
Yes, I am the interim campaign manager.
正是如此 行 拜拜
Exactly. Okay. Bye‐bye.
皮尔斯这一离开真是害苦我们了
Aah! Pierce really fucked us when he left,
而且竞选都要收尾了 贝特也不打算再雇人
and Bette's not gonna hire anyone new this late in the race.
抱歉 宝贝
I'm sorry, babe.
能把剃刀递给我吗
Um, can you pass me the razor?
嗯嗯
Huh? Oh. Yeah, yeah.
给
Here you go.
见鬼了
Aah! Goddamn it!
我是丹妮·努涅兹
This is Dani Nùnez.
好的 麻烦让我跟她说 好的
Yeah, just let me talk to her. Okay.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Yes. Thank you.
稍等一下 我这儿有
Yeah, just give me a second. I have it right here.
妈呀
Damn!
屁♥股♥好紧
That ass is tight.
你看起来棒极了
You look fucking good!
你好傻啊
You're so stupid.
给我留点热水 宝儿
Ooh! Save me some of that hot water, boo.
-这种天然除臭剂强度不够 -好
- This natural deodorant is not gonna cut it. ‐ Oh, yeah.
不好意思 我眼前这是在练普拉提
I'm sorry. So, is this, like, a Pilates scenario that I'm seeing,
-还是怎么着 -快出去
‐ or what? ‐ Get out of here!
出去
Get out!
拉字至上:Q世代
第一季 第七集
《满盘皆输》
-谢谢 -不客气
‐ Thank you. Hi. ‐ You're welcome.
孩子们吃了吗
Do you know if the kids ate?
吃了 吉吉做了早饭
Yeah. Gigi made them breakfast.
天啊 现在我不用在车里
Oh, my God. Now I can do my makeup here
而有时间在这里化妆了
instead of in the car.
她按颜色整理了衣柜
She color‐coded the closet.
是啊 她喜欢那么做
Oh, yeah, she does that.
-之前没有她 我们是怎么生活的 -早
-How did we even, like, live without her this whole time? ‐ Morning.
午饭已经打包了 我...
Lunches are packed. I'm‐‐
我会送伊莱去练芭蕾
I'm dropping Eli off at ballet, and...
一位足球妈妈会来接奥利芙去练球
one of the soccer moms is picking up Olive for practice.
晚上要一起吃饭吗
Do you all want to do dinner?
我不行 今天要见电视台的人
Oh, I can't. Today's the day I meet the network.
你打算叫他们调走德鲁吗
Oh. Are you asking them to get rid of Drew?
必须的
Yup. Got to.
本季剩下的节目我能应付他
I mean, I can deal with him for the rest of this season,
但明年不能让他再来了
but he can't come back next year.
合情合理
That's very reasonable.
-当然 -好运
‐ Yeah. ‐ Wow, good luck.
那要我带吃的回来吗
Okay, so, should I pick up dinner for us then?
-太好了 -好的
‐ Yeah, that'd be great. ‐ Yup.
之后可以看真人秀《甲板下》吗
Oh. And then, can we please watch Below Deck?
我好想知道
I have to find out
-汉娜有没有和那家伙在一起 -没问题
‐ if Hannah stays with that guy. ‐ Yeah, of course.
各位 能否等我回来一起看呢
Hey, guys, can you not watch that without me?
能做这样的规定吗
I mean, can we make that a rule?
比如 和海有关 就要三人共欢
Like, if it's at sea, it's got to be three?
这词真是太糟糕了
That was really bad.
确实 发挥得不好
Yeah, it wasn't your best.
好吧 还早呢
Well, it's early.
我会想出来的
I'll find it.
好的 嗯
Okay, yes.
没错
Yes, uh‐huh.
你刚说周几来着
What day was it did you say?
不对 明早十点她和首批响应人员
No. She has that pancake breakfast tomorrow morning
一起吃薄煎饼早饭
with the first responders at 10 a.m.
见鬼 活动安排撞车了吗
Shit! Did I double‐book her?
谢谢 非常感谢
Oh, thank you. Thank you so much.
帮我大忙了
I owe you big time.
又有一个电♥话♥进来了
But I actually have another call right now.
我是丹妮
This is Dani.
棒极了 我妈一个小时前着陆了
Great, my mom landed an hour ago,
径直去了大♥麻♥店
and went straight to the pot shop.
-来个大♥麻♥电子烟 -来不及了
‐ Oh, sativa pen, please. ‐ No, no, it's too late.
她买♥♥了24种口味的大♥麻♥软糖
She, uh, she got 24 gummies.
天啊
Oh, damn.
她见到何塞的时候肯定已经神志不清了
She's gonna be stoned when she meets José later.
我希望我妈能多吸一点大♥麻♥
Yeah. I wish my mom smoked a little more weed.
她能冷静一下
Calm her ass down.
-见鬼 稍等 -我这儿有
‐ Oh, shit. Hold on. ‐ Yes, I‐I have it.
稍等我调出来
Just give me one second to pull it up.
瞧瞧看 她打的
Oh, look at that. She's calling me.
每次我说坏话的时候 她都能感应到
She gets a little psychic when I talk shit about her.
谢谢 拜拜
Thank you. Bye‐bye.
请说
Please.
好的 稍等
Okay, okay, w‐w‐w‐wai‐wait.
冷静 别 什么 怎么回事 慢点说
Calm down. H... Stop. What? What happened? Slow down!
你们的水压真不行啊 如果有扳手
Your guys' water pressure sucks so bad, but if you got a wrench,
我能修修看
I can try and fix it.
好的
Okay.
妈妈
Mami.
什么
What?
怎么
H‐How...?
好的 好的
Okay. Okay, okay, okay.
别担心 我这就来
Don't worry. I'm coming.
好的 等我
Okay. Stay.
见鬼了
Holy shit.
怎么了
What happened?
我
My, uh...
外婆摔倒了
Ooh, my grandma fell.
-天啊 她没事吧 -抱歉
‐ Oh, my God. Is she okay? ‐ I'm sorry.
-你没事吧 -我姐姐认为她摔着头了
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表