剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
Yeah. At Akbar.
你有女朋友
You had a girlfriend.
对
Yeah.
这点让我害怕
That scares me.
是吗
It does?
对
Yeah.
你那么愿意离开她
You were so willing to leave her.
我猜 我内心的一部分在怀疑
And I-I guess part of me wonders if...
你会不会也离开我
if-if you'll leave me, too.
她不是你
She wasn't you.
等着
Hold up.
-你在搞什么 -我去
- What the hell are you doing?! - Holy shit!
太他妈冷了
Motherfucking cold!
你怎么这么可爱
Oh, you're so cute!
别来这套
Don't even play.
可爱
Cute.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你的小屁♥股♥好可爱
You have a cute butt.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
好了
Okay.
这是什么
What is this?
这是我曾祖母的
This was my great-grandma's.
这是为了提醒你
And it's to remind you that
我一直都会和你在一起
I'm always with you.
我永远都不会离开你
And I will never leave you.
因为你是我的挚爱
Because you're my person.
谢谢
Thank you.
我好喜欢
I love it.
我爱你
And I love you.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
你的戒指大小改好了
I got yours resized.
真的吗 在哪
Oh! Really? Where is it?
在我的梳妆台里
It's in my dresser.
小贱♥人♥ 应该戴在手上啊
Bitch, it should be on this finger.
不不 太冷了
No-no, it's too cold.
你说得对
You're right.
-我爱你 -过来
- I love you. - Come here.
我爱你
I love you.
我们时间不多了
We don't have a lot of time.
艾丽丝九点和我们碰头
Alice is meeting us at nine.
太香了
That smells amazing.
太香了
That smells amazing.
不行
Nah.
-真要吗 -拜托
- Really? - Please.
-好吧 -没关系的
- Okay. - It's okay.
你在竞选市长
You're the one running for mayor.
这是合法的
It's legal.
不要告诉安吉
Don't tell Angie.
绝对不会
I would never.
你有没有想过会和一个中年拉拉
Did you ever think you would be spending your 40th birthday
一起过四十岁生日 完全没有上♥床♥的可能
with a middle-aged lesbian and no chance of sex?
真希望你告诉过我你是拉拉
I wish you had told me-you were a lesbian.
你藏得太深了
You're so secretive.
我其实没想要藏那么深
I don't think that's so much of a secret, actually.
说句祝词
A toast.
敬你
To you...
还有你的生日
And your birthday...
还有你美妙的酒吧
And your beautiful bar.
我已经搞砸了
That I already fucked up.
出什么事了
What happened?
我可能和莉娜睡过了
I might have slept with Lena.
她还和苔丝在一起呢
And she's still with Tess.
知道了吧 跟你说了我搞砸了
See? I told you I fucked it up.
不
No.
不 这是人的本性
No. It's just human.
这些事都是因为我们都会害怕
I mean, I think what happens is that we all get scared,
然后我们会做一些
and then we do things,
作为人 我们不该做的事
you know, as people, that we shouldn't do.
因为我们不想向前看
Because we don't want to move on.
或许我们想 但是我们不知道该怎么做
Maybe we do, and we just don't know how,
然后我们就去做一些非常操蛋的事情
and so we end up doing really fucked-up shit.
反正我是这样
I mean, I do, anyway.
我的天 这大♥麻♥
My God, this pot.
这大♥麻♥劲太大了
This pot is really fucking strong.
是火麻吗
Is this sativa?
你还费莉西蒂睡在一起呢
You're still sleeping with Felicity.
没事的
It's okay.
真的没事
It's really okay.
我真是个混♥蛋♥
I just feel like such a fuckup.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
我真的试过结束这段关系
I really tried to end it,
我刚开始参加竞选的时候 但是我做不到
you know, when I first launched the campaign, but I couldn't.
我不知道是因为不想伤害她的的感情
You know? And I don't know if I didn't want to hurt her feelings
还是不想伤害我自己的感情
or I didn't want to hurt my feelings,
因为这样的话绝对就太糟糕了
because that would have been a total fucking free fall.
但是现在
But now...
现在我意识到我只是
now I realize I'm just...
在糟践我自己
fucking sabotaging myself.
一定要做个了断
And it has to be done.
我一定要为基特讨一个公道
I have to do right by Kit.
嗯
Yeah.
有时候我会听到她对我说
Sometimes I can hear her saying to me...
"丫头"
"Girl..."
是啊
Oh, yeah.
"丫头
"Girl...
你要热爱自己的生活
you got to love the life you live...
也要过自己热爱的生活
...and live the life you love."
等等 你要去哪
Wait, where are you going?
不知道我还能不能站起来
Don't know if I can get up.
等我一会儿
Give me a sec.
看看你
Look at you.
我的天
Oh, my God.
这些花太好看了
These flowers are beautiful.
对 是蒂娜送的
Yeah. They're from Tina.
那当然了
Of course they are.
她的品味一直都很好
She always had really great taste.
并不总是
Not always.
这是什么
What are those?
离婚文件
Divorce papers.
我真地很爱奎拉
I do love Quiara...
我只是不想要孩子
I just don't want kids.
我也不想在她出门的时候带孩子或者
And I don't want to raise them while she's on tour or...
我知道这听起来挺自私的
I know that sounds selfish.
不不不
No, no, no.
这样反倒坦诚
It just sounds really honest.
好吧
All right.
签吧
Here I go.
新生活开始了
To new beginnings.
我在生日这天离婚了
I got divorced on my birthday!
太疯狂了
Crazy.
-生日快乐 -老天啊
- Happy fuckin' birthday. - Oh, God.
我靠
Oh, shit.
怎么了
What?
我们要是迟到了艾丽丝肯定要生气
Alice is gonna be so fucking pissed if we're late.
-东西带上了吗 -带了的 在车上
‐ Did you bring the thing? ‐ I got it. It's in my car.
我们得吃点东西
We have to eat something.
-我准备... -我能吃点这个吗
- Oh, I'm just gonna ta... - Can I take this?
嗯 吃吧 吃吧 走
Yeah, just take it, take it. Let's go.
靠
Fuck.
达娜酒吧
我还没吃饱
I'm still so hungry.
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表