剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
怎么这么黑
Why is it so dark?
-我不知道 苔丝 -苔丝
‐ I don't know. Tess? ‐ Tess?
莉娜
Lena?
生日快乐
Surprise!
天啊
Oh, my God.
你们是怎么办到的
What did you do?
派对你是逃不掉的
You can't get away without having a party.
这是什么
What is this?
我们下一步要做什么呢
Yeah, what are we gonna do, nothing?
这些人都是谁 小艾
Who are all these people, Al?
芬利有参与制定宾客名单
Finley took some liberty with the guest list,
-所以我也不清楚 -我记得你
‐ So I don't know. ‐ I remember you.
-夏恩 -你们好吗
‐ Shane. ‐ Ah, yeah, yeah. How you been?
-嗯 -来 瞧瞧
‐ Yeah. ‐ Okay, look.
我的天
Oh, my God.
这里面有不少美好回忆
There's some real gems in there.
以及黑历史
And some nightmares.
我们那时候在想些什么
What were we thinking?
这照片里的我是吸大♥麻♥吸嗨了吗
Am I stoned in that picture?
超模
Supermodel!
-我们真棒 -没错
‐ We did good. ‐ We did.
-看我的牛仔裤 -稍等 来点酒
‐ Look at my jeans. ‐ Oh, hi. Shots.
-好 -快拿着
‐ Oh, yeah. ‐ Hey, come on.
快 我们一起庆祝
Come on, celebrate with me.
你干嘛 怀孕了吗
What are you, pregnant?
听着 听着
Listen, listen.
-来 听我说 -嗯 准备好了吗
‐ Come on. Listen, ‐ Okay, ready?
我爱你们两个 谢谢你们
Listen, I love you both. Thank you.
-谢谢 -真疯狂
‐ Thank you. ‐ Crazy.
-我知道 -好
‐ I know. - Okay.
-三 二 一 干 -一 干
‐ Three, two, one, go. ‐ One, go.
棒呆了
that's so gross.
-要在来一杯吗 -好啊
‐ Should we get another one? ‐ Yeah.
我竟然在外面见到了你们
I see the lesbians left the house!
天啊
Oh, my God!
是的 没错 而且还是梳妆打扮了的我们
Oh, yes, we did, and we look good.
看看这个
Pow! Look at that.
-太棒了 -他妈的是戒指诶 好吧
‐ So good! ‐ Rings and shit. Okay!
我们喝点什么
what are we drinking?
什么都行
Everything.
这主意还行吗
Is that a good idea?
嗯 我之前不知道这的酒随便喝
yeah, well, I didn't know there was gonna be free booze,
所以我自己带了一瓶
so I packed a flask,
但后来堵车 我就在车上喝掉了
but then I slammed that in the car ride over because traffic,
所以我现喝的都是好酒
and so now I'm drinking the fancy shit.
你知道龙舌兰可以做成透明的吗
Did you know tequila could be clear?
知道还有什么也是透明的吗 水
Know what else is clear? Water!
不 不用了 我的冰块化了就是水了
Oh, no, thanks. There's water in my ice.
行了 行了 姐妹 放轻松 好吗
Oh. All ri‐‐ all right, all right, buddy, take it easy, yeah?
简直了 我们的老板们还都在这呢
Literally, all of our bosses are here.
我一会回来
I'll be right back.
好
All right.
-别走 -嗯 好
‐ Don't move. ‐ Ooh. Okay, I won't.
快干了
Just chug it.
-快一口气干了 -她快了
‐ Just go straight for it. ‐ Yep, she's going for it.
好吧 已经高了
Okay, just get fucked up already.
好的
Okay.
你决定好了吗
Did you make a decision?
嗯 我准备
yeah, I'm gonna...
我准备和她分手
I'm gonna end it.
好
Good.
我知道这对你来说不容易
I'm sure that was difficult for you.
很抱歉我那时候那么不留情面地说你
And... I'm sorry that I came down on you so hard.
没事 总该有个人来唤醒我的责任心
Okay. Somebody needs to hold me accountable.
别担心 我会的
Oh, don't worry, I will.
你♥他♥妈♥也不用这么兴奋吧
You don't have to be so fuckin' excited about it.
-周一见 -嗯 周一
‐ I'll see you Monday. ‐ Yeah, on Monday.
好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right, all right, all right, all right.
听着 我本来没想着今晚要干什么的
Look, look, look, I really didn't want to do anything tonight.
但现在我们欢聚于此
All right? But here we all are.
感谢你们的到来
Appreciate you being here.
但那些不认识我的人
But to those that do know me...
你知道有我的传说就行了
you know I earned this.
-知道了 -生日快乐
‐ Hear, hear. ‐ Happy birthday!
生日快乐
Happy fuckin' birthday.
慢点喝 兄弟
Slow down, bro.
干嘛 免费的
Why? It's free.
丽贝卡在就好了
I wish Rebecca were here.
你认真了 对吧
you got it bad, huh?
嗯 她是最完美的
Yeah, she's kind of the best.
她知道你对她什么感觉吗
She know how you feel about her?
我给她发了一堆表情
I sent her a bunch of emojis.
白♥痴♥
You stupid.
你得跟她聊天啊
You got to talk to her.
要吗
Do I, though?
我不想搞砸了
I don't want to mess it up.
听着
Look...
你这情况我之前也遇到过
I have been there before.
是吗
Really?
对 搞得我心惊胆战
Yeah, and it's scary.
没错 对吧
Yeah, right?
-吓死个人 -嗯
‐ It's very scary. ‐ Yeah.
但其实看起来她很喜欢你
But it seems like she likes you a lot.
好吧
Yeah.
又没什么损失
You got nothing to lose.
对
Yeah.
是的 没错
Yeah! Yeah!
对 对 我走了
Okay. Okay, I'm out.
-来握个手 -不了
‐ Dab up. ‐ No.
你去哪
Hey, where are you going?
你
You...
可真是我的好朋友
are a good friend.
谢了
Thank you.
-靠 那是谁 -我的物业经理
- Damn. Who is that? ‐ My property manager.
他挺...性感
He is... hot.
-你好 -你好 我是何塞
‐ Hey. ‐ Hi. I'm José.
-你好 -这位是哈桑
‐ Hi. ‐ This is Hassan.
借过
Excuse me.
看起来你们玩得很开心啊
Looks like you two are having a good time.
我们还准备一起跳舞来着
Yeah, you know, we were actually about to go dance.
要喝一杯吗
you want a shot?
好啊
Sure.
好的
All right.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
芬利请我来的
Finley invited me.
难怪
Of course she did.
后来那个记者的采访怎么样
So, how did the rest of your day go with the reporter?
很好啊
It was great.
-棒 -嗯 很好
‐ Oh, good. ‐ Yeah, it was great.
其实不好
It wasn't great.
不好
Wasn't great.
你什么意思 你说
What did you mean when you said...
你说 我很难相处
You said... I was hard to be with?
我想我说的是...不好找到相处的平衡点
I think I said... finding a balance was hard.
都一样
That's the same thing.
不 不一样
No, it's not.
你的工作本来就很忙
You have a very demanding job,
而我们的生活又有很多琐事
and we have giant lives,
还都是以前没接触过的事 很难兼顾
and it's all very new, and it's... hard to navigate,
像养孩子 工作
you know, raising these kids, working,
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表