剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
What's going on there?
说来话长
It's a long story,
我觉得我可能让两个闺蜜重归于好了
but I think I might have brought two best friends back together.
或者前妻
Or two ex‐wives.
但是你所支持的业务
But the businesses you support
实际上在提升房♥租
are actually raising rents,
让更多的人流落街头
putting more people out on the street,
加剧了我们的流浪人口危机
making our homelessness crisis even worse.
这个城市真正需要的是住房♥
What this city desperately needs is housing,
因此我将其列为
which is why I've made the issue
我竞选的三大理念之一 住房♥...
one of the three pillars of my candidacy. Housing...
拜托 千万别说教育
Don't, please don't say education, please.
失业
...unemployment...
千万别说教育
Please don't say education.
和教育
and education.
完蛋了
We're fucked.
你提到这个我很高兴
I'm glad you brought that up.
我在教育方面的计划包括
My plan on education involves
建立更多的特许学校
building more charter schools and getting children
让孩子们脱离破败的公立教育体制
out of our broken public school system.
给特许学校大笔投钱
Pouring money into charter schools
不会改变现有的公立教育体制
is not going to fix our public school system.
你有什么建议呢 波特女士
And what would be your proposal, Ms. Porter?
大家都上私立学校
Private school for all?
死定了
Fuck.
很好奇你有什么样的计划
Curious to see what your plan could be
毕竟令媛一直上的都是私立学校
since your daughter's been in private school her entire life.
其实 我女儿是在一所公立小学上学
Well, actually, my daughter is enrolled in a public school.
她在洛杉矶教育中心念书
She's at the Los Angeles Center for Enriched Studies.
那是因为你相信公立学校
Is that because you believe in public schools
还是她因为打架斗殴而被伍德沃德开除
or because she got expelled from Woodward for fighting
其他好学校不想收她
and no reputable school would have her?
首先 我女儿没有被开除
Firstly, my daughter was not expelled.
其次 无论哪所学校
Secondly, any school,
无论公立还是私立 能有我女儿这样的
public or private, would be lucky to have an AP scholar,
学者奖和三好学生获得者的学生
National Merit award winner,
都是很荣幸的事
and honor roll student like my daughter.
第三
Thirdly,
我很清楚
what I meant was
你想表达什么
I know what you meant.
你用很隐晦的语言暗示
You were using coded language to imply, among other things,
我们城市的公立学校拙劣不堪
that our city's public schools are inferior.
我想问的是 是怎么衡量的
And I would have to ask you, by what measure?
如果你只是看看评分和排名
If all you do is look at AP scores and, and rankings,
那你就错失了很大一部分
then you're missing out on the bigger picture.
我们公立学校的学生更具多样性
Our city's public schools have a more diverse student body
有让学生更加认清自己的师资
and faculty that reflects the students back to themselves,
这都是无价的
and that is invaluable.
多样性很重要
Diversity matters.
在教育中心
At the Center for Enriched Studies,
学生出勤率达百分之百
they have an AP participation rate of a hundred percent,
在全国名列第十 此外他们还有...
and they are ranked tenth in the county, but they also have...
我们拿到了教师工会的背书
We just got the teachers' union endorsement.
百分之七十三的少数群体录取率
...73% minority enrollment rate...
要的就是这个
That's what I'm talking about. Yeah.
对我和我的家人很重要
...and that matters to me and to my family.
是我 教皇
Hey. It's me, the Pope.
开玩笑
Kidding.
我以为我们还能再出去玩
I thought we were gonna hang out again,
不过我猜不可能了
but I guess not,
对我来说
which is a bummer,
有点失望
for me anyway.
我不知道你信仰什么
but, yeah, i don't know what you believe in,
但是我认为我们的相识是有原因的
but I, but I think that we met for a reason,
我不知道是什么
and I don't know what it is,
但是我希望你能重拾自己的信仰
but I hope that you find a way to reclaim your faith.
似乎对你很重要
It seems important to you.
也许是我误解了
Or maybe I'm totally reading into something.
所以
So, ...
这条语♥音♥太长了
Okay, this message is too long.
希望还能见到你
I hope to see you again.
好了 再见
Okay. Bye.
她当时想用一只手摸海龟
She was trying to pet the turtles with one hand...
-嗯 -另一只手拿好鸡尾酒
- Right. - and balance mai tai in the other.
结果她从船上滑了下去
and then she flips off the boat.
天啊 对 我都给忘了
Oh, my God, that's right. I forgot about that.
-她当时尴尬死了 -天啊 她太好笑了
‐ So embarrassing for her. ‐ Oh, my God, she's ridiculous.
-雷金娜 -对 就是雷金娜 都是她
‐ Regina. ‐ Yeah, that's Regina. Always.
-这故事真有趣 -太有趣了
- That's such a funny story, Gigi. ‐ So funny.
-特别好笑 -是的
‐ It's ridiculous. - Yeah.
那就晚安了
Well, good night.
对
Yeah.
-还是要谢谢你 -天啊
‐ Thank you again... ‐ Yes, oh, my gosh.
-真是太... -是啊 天啊
‐ ...so much for... ‐ Yeah, oh, my God.
-真开心 -谢谢
‐ Such a joy. ‐ Thank you. Thank you.
太棒了 谢谢你的建议 真的
It was so great. Thank you for suggesting this. Really.
是
Yeah.
谢谢 好了 我走了
Thank you. Okay, I'm off.
-好的 -终于走了
‐ Okay. ‐ Finally. Okay.
-真开心 -谢谢
‐ So much fun. ‐ Thank you, too.
-回见 -必须的
‐ See you soon. ‐ Yeah, of course.
-太好了 -再见
‐ Great. ‐ Bye.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 我以为她在这就不走了
Yeah. I just thought she would never leave.
好吧 我就知道会别扭
Okay. I knew this would be weird.
不 没有
No, it's not.
是的 很别扭
Oh, yes, it is. It's weird.
没有 我觉得挺好的
No, I thought that went great.
-是吗 -别扭得不能再别扭了
‐ Did you? ‐ Well, it couldn't be weirder.
我都没想到事情进展得这么顺利
You know what? I didn't even think it was gonna go that well.
这可都是你的主意
This was all your idea.
是啊
I know. Yeah.
我只是没想到你对吉吉说的笑话笑得那么开心
I just didn't think you were gonna laugh that hard at Gigi.
我以为我才是搞笑的那个
I mean, I thought I was the funny one.
亲爱的 你确实搞笑
Love, you are the funny one.
你说你都快笑尿了 说了能有五次
Well, you said you were gonna pee your pants, Like, five times.
那又不代表什么
That doesn't mean anything.
我打喷嚏也能尿出来
I... That could happen when I sneeze.
那倒确实 好吧
Yeah, well, it's true. Yeah.
你想看《原始生活二十一天》吗
Do you want to watch Naked and Afraid?
想看
Yeah, I do.
我也想
Me, too.
好吧
Okay.
你玩得开心我很高兴
Look, I really am glad that you had a good time.
只有这个最重要
That's all that counts.
谢谢你这么慷慨
Thank you for being so generous.
-谢谢 -我知道我特别棒
‐ Thank you. ‐ I know, I'm pretty awesome.
是 确实
Yeah, you are.
我想你
我
I, ...
我只是想再表示一下感谢
I just wanted to thank you again.
谢什么
For what?
谢谢你挺身而出
For showing up when you did.
我没意识到自己有多需要你
I didn't, I didn't know how much I needed you.
应该的
Sure.
我和苔丝
Tess and I, you know,
我们挣扎了有一段时间了
we've been struggling for a long time, you know,
工作...工作上是一♥码♥事
it's work... at work it's one thing,
但是我们的关系
but our relationship, you know.
她对我的态度跟你对我不一样
She just doesn't see me the way you do.
我觉得她开始有点嫉妒了
And I think she's starting to get a little jealous
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表