剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
Two medium coffees, one with room, one without.
-麻烦了 -麻烦了
‐ Please. ‐ Please.
稍等
Coming right up.
作为你的竞选经理 我强烈建议
As your acting campaign manager, I strongly advise you
至少让我准备一份脏水广♥告♥
to at least let me prepare a negative ad.
不一定要放出来
We don't have to run it.
好的 我明白你的意思
Okay, I hear you,
但仍然还是不行
and the answer is still no.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不让我♥干♥自己分内的工作 我太挫败了
It's just really frustrating that you won't let me do my job.
我只是想要保护你
I'm just trying to protect you.
-谢谢 -不客气
‐ Thank you. ‐ You're welcome.
好吧
Oh, yeah.
我是丹妮
This is Dani.
是 没有 还没看到
Yeah. No, I‐I haven't seen it.
不是 不对啊
No. No, that can't be right.
搞什么 见鬼
What the fuck? Shit.
哪去了
Where's the...?
糟了
Oh, fuck.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
没事的 我也很紧张
It's okay, I'm nervous, too.
我没有紧张 我只是好奇
I'm not nervous, I'm just curious.
当然
Sure you are.
-奎拉 -你好
‐ Quiara. ‐ Hi.
最近感觉怎样
Hi. How have you been feeling?
-不错 -不错
‐ Good. ‐ Good.
最主要的是激动
Excited, for the most part.
-好的 -你有提过恶心吗
‐ Okay. ‐ Did you tell her about the nausea?
我最近有轻微的恶心感
Oh, I've been feeling a little nauseous lately.
这是我的妻...
Uh, this is my wi‐‐
你也可以过来
You can join us.
这是我妻子 夏恩
This is my wife, Shane.
-你好 -很高兴你今天能来
‐ Hi. How you doing? ‐ Hi. Nice to have you with us today.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
严格说来我是你的前妻
I think I'm your ex‐wife, technically.
等到第四至六个月的时候
The nausea will subside
恶心感就会减弱
once you get to your second trimester,
没有的话请告诉我
but if it doesn't, let me know.
我给你开点药
I'll get you something for it.
能给我开点药帮忙处理最近吃的
Can you give me something for all the extra McFlurrys
-麦旋风吗 -恐怕不行
‐ I've been eating lately? ‐ 'Fraid not.
好的 准备好听宝宝的心跳了吗
Okay. Are you ready to hear your baby's heartbeat?
好了
Yes.
好的 准备好了
Uh, yes. I'm ready.
我准备充足 我们准备好了 你呢
I'm so ready. We're ready. You ready?
-你呢 -好了 对
‐ You ready? ‐ Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
来 好的
Here. Okay.
可能有一点凉
This might be a little cold.
-好的 -首先会听到
‐ Okay. ‐ First you'll hear
-你自己的心跳 -难以置信
‐ your own heartbeat. ‐ This is crazy.
那是你的
That's you.
然后会有另外一个声音
And then there'll be another sound.
就是这个 这就是了
Right there. That's it.
这就是你们的宝宝
That's your baby.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
夏恩
Shane...
那是我们的宝宝
that's our baby.
是啊
Yeah.
听着像
You know, it sounds like...
群马踏过泥地
horses stampeding through the mud.
确实像群马踏过泥地
Oh, it does sound like horses stampeding through the mud.
好莱坞
德斯坎苏影业
艾丽丝
非常感谢你能过来
Thank you so much for meeting.
非常感谢
I really appreciate it.
我们都急于知道是什么事
We're all anxious to hear what you have to say.
我想了解一下情况
Well, I just wanted to catch up and, you know,
你们对本季节目的看法
see how you think the show's been going this season.
谈谈流程 谈谈
Maybe talk about process, things that I thought
如何改进目前的
we could do to improve where I thought my...
抱歉 迟了几分钟
Sorry, sorry, sorry. I'm a few minutes late.
德鲁 才刚开始
Hey‐hey, Drew! We're just getting started.
继续
Go on.
我都不知道你也要参加
Um, I didn't know you were gonna be in this meeting.
当然 怎么会错过呢
Course. Wouldn't miss it.
好吧 所以
Right. So...
我非常 非常为我们节目这季的成就骄傲
I'm very, very proud of what the show's done this season.
我们邀请的嘉宾不落俗套
We haven't made any conventional guest choices.
布景也漂亮
The set is incredible.
编剧们超水平发挥
The writers are next-level.
只是 目前这里有各种意见
I just, there are a lot of voices in the room,
让我听不清自己的想法
and I'm having a hard time hearing my own.
所以 我想在下一季里
So I would like to make some changes,
-做出一些改变 -这个嘛
- Maybe next season. - Well, um,
我们希望在下一季之前就做出改变
we're hoping to make some changes before then,
因为说实话
because, quite frankly,
我们不知道这节目还有没有下一季
we don't know if there will be a next season.
你的节目现在是待定状态 艾丽丝
Your show's on the bubble, Alice.
这...
I-It's...
"待定"就是说还不确...
"The bubble" is a term they use just wh...
我知道什么叫待定
I know what a bubble is.
谢谢
Thanks.
你的收视率远低于我们目标
Your ratings are way off our targeted numbers,
在节目的制♥作♥预算和宣发成本之间
and between our production budget and our P&A numbers,
你们是亏损的
you're operating at a deficit.
一直是稳步下降
It's been a steady decline.
对我们来说 出几段爆红视频会大有帮助
For us, a couple viral hits would go a long way.
最重要得形式简短 内容抓眼
Short form, catchy content is the name of the game.
好
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
那是我的特长
That's my specialty.
我们差了多少
How short are we?
比这个月的目标低了20%
We're about 20% below our target for the month.
老天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
我知道 这需要时间
I know. Just give it some time, okay?
多少时间 苔丝
How much time, Tess?
说真的
Seriously.
你能给我个范围吗
Can you give me a time frame?
天啊 酒吧会没事的 好吗
Oh, my God, look, the bar's gonna be fine, okay?
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
好了 好了
All right, all right, all right, all right.
我保证 夏恩
I promise, Shane,
一切都会好的
everything's gonna be fine.
是 对不起
All right, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我只是...
I just...
奎拉和我今早有点事 与你无关
Quiara and I had a morning. It's not you.
好吧
Okay.
天啊 我不知道我在干什么
Oh, God, I don't know what I'm doing.
你告诉她这话了吗
So, did you tell her that?
-跟她聊过了吗 -我没什么新东西好说
- Did you talk to her? - I have nothing new to say.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-这有什么好笑的 -好吧
- Why is that funny? - Okay, so, um,
在我今早的会面活动里有个男人
in my meeting this morning, there was this guy, right,
他说 想象一个人来到你面前
and he says: imagine someone comes up to you
说自己很饿 你有一块三明治
and says that they're hungry, and you have a sandwich,
于是你把三明治给他吃
and so you offer them the sandwich,
可他说 "不 我以前吃过三明治"
but then they say, "Nah. I've had sandwiches before.
"我要吃新东西"
I want something new."
而你心想 "新旧都能填饱肚子"
And you're like, "It doesn't need to be new.
"重要的是吃"
Just eat the sandwich."
什么意思 你要我吃三明治吗
What, you want me to eat a sandwich?
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表