剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
Can't you just respect that?
费利西蒂
谁的电♥话♥
Who's that?
-工作电♥话♥ -不是的
‐ Just work. ‐ No, it wasn't.
所以 乔迪 你父母今晚会来吗
So, Jordi, are your parents coming tonight?
他们本来说会来 但他们刚刚发信息
Um, they were going to, but they just texted
说他们来不了了
that they can't actually.
是的
Yeah.
没关系的
It's fine.
我本来也不想让他们来
I didn't want them to come anyway.
-我们得走了 -好的
‐ We should go. ‐ Yeah.
好的 再见 爱你
Okay. Bye. I love you.
-我也爱你 -再见 波特女士
‐ I love you, too. ‐ Bye, Ms. Porter.
再见 我的小英雄
Bye, ninja.
安吉
你可以来 但不是为了我
而是支持她
谢天谢地你接电♥话♥了
Oh, thank God you answered.
我看到你给我打了三次了 你还好吗
Well, I saw you called three times. Are you okay?
不 我真的很想喝酒
No. I really want to drink.
你现在有可以去的戒酒会吗
Can you get to a meeting?
我刚参加完一个回来
I just came from one.
好的 你今天帮助别人了吗
Okay. Did you help someone today?
我认为没人需要我的帮助
I don't think that anybody needs my help.
总有人需要的 你要善于发现 好吗
There's always someone. Just keep your eyes open, okay?
好吧 我并不想 但是我会的
Okay. I mean, I don't want to, but I will.
我相信你
I know you can,
你只是需要坚持过今天
but you just got to make it through today.
每天进步一点 再见
One day at a time. Bye.
我的妈呀
Jesus, Mary and Joseph.
早上好
Morning.
早
Morning.
抱歉 我不该睡觉的
I'm sorry. I wasn't supposed to fall asleep,
结果...不用你来做
but... Oh, you‐you don't have to do that.
-我来 -不用 没事的
‐ I can, um... ‐ No. Look, it's fine.
反正也要赶在供应商来之前打扫
I have to clean up before the vendors get here anyway.
好吧...
Okay. Um...
真的很抱歉
I'm‐I'm really sorry.
我应该在你来之前
I was supposed to be gone by the time
-离开的 -但你烂醉如泥
‐ you got here. ‐ But you got shitfaced instead.
是啊 确实
Yeah, basically.
昨晚真的很难 所以
I had a really rough night, so...
好吧
Okay.
我知道本市的最佳醒酒菜
I know the best hangover food in the city.
来
Come on.
我昨晚来了三人行
So I had a threesome last night.
-什么 三人行 -娜塔前妻吗
‐ Wait, a threesome? ‐ Nat's ex‐wife?
你们见过吗
Have you seen her?
-见过 -见过
‐ Yeah. ‐ Yeah.
-这么说你们现在是三人对了吗 -慢着
‐ So you're a throuple now? ‐ Wait, wait.
-你说什么来着 -喂
‐ What're you, what're you saying? ‐ Hello.
-三人对 -两人伴侣再加一人
‐ Throuple. ‐ It's a couple plus one.
-哪位 -什...喂
‐ Who's this? ‐ Wh... Hello. Hi.
-我是贝特·波特 -其实
‐ This is Bette Porter. ‐ You know,
"三人对"这个词很傻
"throuple" Is such a dumb word.
-喂 -就好像 我们就是得不到好词
‐ Hello? ‐ It's, like, we never get any good words.
-喂 -阴门 阴♥唇♥
‐Hello? ‐Vulva. Labia.
三人对 就像
Throuple. It's, like...
本来好多话想说呢
I had a whole thing I was gonna say.
奎拉怀孕了
Quiara's pregnant.
-好吧 -什么
‐ Oh. Okay. ‐ What?
确实比我的事情重大
Well, that's bigger than my thing.
她知道你已经签了文件吗
Does she know that you signed the papers?
她知道
Oh, she knows.
可她知道你不想要小孩
But she knows you don't want kids,
所以我没看出来有什么变化
so I don't understand what changed.
她说想和我在一起
She says she wants to be with me,
并且不需要我去抚养她的孩子
but she doesn't need me to raise her kid.
-这究竟什么意思 -我也不知道
‐ What does that even mean? ‐ I have no idea.
大概就是我这样
I think that's what I do.
-喂 -你好
‐ Hello? ‐ Hi. Hi.
我是艾丽丝·皮斯泽基 致电是
This is Alice Pieszecki. I'm calling
提醒你在三月十五日投票给贝特·波特
to remind you to vote for Bette Porter on March 15.
-你什么打算 -我真不知道
‐ So what're you gonna do? ‐ I really don't know.
没有 你没有中奖 女士
No. You didn't win anything, ma'am.
不是开玩笑
Nope, not a joke.
你在浪费我的时间
You're wasting my time.
假如可以做决定而不用考虑后果
Wouldn't it be nice if we didn't have to weigh
那该多好啊
the consequences of every decision we make?
请不要再冲我吼了 女士
I'm gonna have to ask you to stop yelling at me, ma'am.
什么 你以为自己谁啊
What? Who do you think you are?
天啊 那该多好啊
My God, that would be nice.
遇到这种难题的时候我想知道该怎么办
I just... I want to know when it got so hard.
抱歉 又有电♥话♥进来了
Sorry. I got someone on the line.
所有人都觉得我要免费送东西了
Everybody thinks I'm gonna give them something for free.
总是这样
All the time.
你会作出正确的选择
You'll make the right choice.
希望如此
I hope so.
你会的
You will.
因为并没有正确的选择
Because there is no right choice,
只有各种选择
only choices.
不知怎么我觉得这是说给我听的
I feel like that was directed at me somehow.
-喂 -你好啊
‐ Hello? ‐ Uh, hi, there.
女士 我是夏恩·麦卡钦
Ma'am, this is Shane McCutcheon.
致电是希望你能
I'm calling to ask you to vote
投票给贝特·波特 时间是三月...
for Bette Porter on March...
-十五日 -十五日
‐ 15th. ‐ 15th.
当然 她棒极了
Oh, of course. She's amazing.
非常感谢
Oh, well, thank you kindly.
也祝你愉快 拜拜
You have a nice one, too. Bye‐bye.
南方口音的话反应会更好 我不...
People respond better to Southern accents. I don't...
试试吧
Give it a shot.
-别看我 -记得填表
‐ Don't look at me. ‐ Fill out your sheet.
香汗淋漓啊
You look dewy.
臭烘烘的 还是谢谢
Ugh, I'm disgusting, but thank you.
你给我带了什么
Ooh, what you got for me?
我相信是爸爸送的
I'm pretty sure my dad got these,
但其实应该骗你说是我送的
but I definitely should've lied and said they were from me.
好吧 来看看
Oh, okay, let's see.
-巧克力 -棒 给我
‐ Ooh, there's chocolate. ‐ Ooh, yeah, give me.
不 不准 是给我的
No. Don't do it. No, it's for me.
-我的天啊 -怎么
‐ Oh, my God. ‐ What is it?
是一份婚前协议
It's a prenup.
见鬼了
Shut the fuck up.
给我看看
Let me see.
混♥蛋♥啊
What a dick.
不好笑
It's not funny.
不笑就只能哭了
If you're not laughing, you're crying.
他到底哪儿有毛病
What the fuck is wrong with him?
我也不知道
I‐I don't know,
但这些东西我是不能吃了
but I can't eat these now.
他就非要这样吗
He's always gonna be like this, isn't he?
是啊
Yeah.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉他这样
I am so sorry that he's like this.
-这些都不是你该承受的 -没事的
‐ You don't deserve any of this. ‐ Mm, hey, it's okay.
-宝贝 -当然有事
‐ Babe. ‐ No, it's not, though.
-真的 有事 -我签就好了
‐ Really, it's not. ‐ I'll just sign it.
什么 我才不会让你签
What? No. I'm not letting you sign that.
听我说
Listen to me.
我想要的只是和你结婚
All I want to do is marry you.
然后再生
And have, like, mm,
九个孩子
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表