剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
so I-I really better go.
-我再打给你 -好 谢谢爸
- I'll call soon. - Okay, cool. Thanks, Dad. Um--
好 再见 莎拉
Okay. Bye, Sarah.
你还好吗
You okay?
刚才 火♥药♥味十足
That was, um, intense.
是啊
Yeah.
你太棒了
You were amazing.
真的很棒
You really were.
感谢你那样跟他对抗
Thank you so much for-for standing up to him like that.
对我来说意义重大
It meant a lot to me.
你现在感觉如何
What are you feeling?
我不知道
I don't know.
好 我懂
Okay, I get that.
或许 谈一谈或许有用
It mi--it might help to talk about it.
我真的没什么话可说
I don't really have anything to say.
好吧 那
All right, well...
你在想什么
well, what are you thinking?
我不知道
I don't know.
-你现在什么都没想吗 -对
- You're not thinking anything right now? - No.
-脑子里面空空如也吗 -对 算是吧
- It-It's just quiet up there? - Yeah, kinda.
这怎么可能
How is that even possible?
或许我只是需要一点时间
Maybe I just need a little bit of time
消化这些事情什么的
to process all of this, or something.
好吧
All right.
但是
But...
我们下一次要想个方法解决这种事
we're gonna have to figure out a way to deal with this next time.
不会再有下一次了
There's not going to be a next time.
认真的吗
Are you serious?
对 结束了
Yes. It's over. Done.
你知道吗 这种事会不断地发生
Well, you know it's just gonna keep on happening, right?
我说的是认真的 他也听到了
I meant what I said, and he heard me.
但是总会有不同的方式 不同的方法
But it's gonna come out in a different way, a different form.
就会完全...好吧
It'll just be complete--Okay.
-你知道吗 算了 -不 继续说
- You know what, never mind. - No, please.
我知道他觉得我配不上你
I know that he doesn't think I'm good enough for you.
好吗 我看得出来
Okay? I see it.
但是如果我们两个一条心
But if we're strong together,
下次就不会对我们有这么大的伤害了
then it won't hurt so much next time.
会越来越轻松的
It's gonna get easier.
如果你不去解决怎么可能会轻松
How is it gonna get easier If we don't work on it?
-好吧 -我们要建立边界
- Okay. - Okay, we need to set boundaries
这样他就不能破坏掉
so that he doesn't fuck with the family
我们即将组建的家庭
that we're starting to make.
-好的 -你这是
- Okay. - What the fuck--
你这是什么态度
What-what are you doing right now?
-这算什么 -我说了现在不想说话
- What is that? - I said I don't want to talk right now.
好吧
Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是
I just...
我需要一个人待一会
I need to be alone.
整理一下思路
Just to clear my head.
那你至少能送我过去吗
Are you gonna drop me off, at least?
-当然了 -好
- Yes, of course. - Fine.
达娜酒吧
快接 快接 快接
Come on, come on, come on,
你好 我是莉娜 抱歉不能接电♥话♥
Hey, it's Lena. Sorry I missed you.
接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Pick up, pick up, pick up,
你好 我是莉娜
Hey, it's Lena.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
你好 我是莉娜 抱歉不能接电♥话♥
Hey, it's Lena. Sorry I missed you.
快接快接快接
Come on, come on, come on...
快接 快接 快接
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
赶紧接电♥话♥啊
Just pick up the fucking phone.
-接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥ -你好 我是莉娜
- Pick it up, pick it up, Pick it up, pick it up. - Hey, it's Lena.
快接啊
Come on. Please.
你好 我是莉娜 抱歉不能接电♥话♥
Hey, it's Lena. Sorry I missed you.
天啊
God.
他当然同意了
Of course he said yes.
不是当然
Not of course.
不是谁的作品都能在《午夜画廊》展出的
Night Gallery doesn't just show anyone.
但是他喜欢我的作品
But he liked my work.
-他当然喜欢了 -不要再说他当然喜欢了
- Of course he did. - And don't say, "Of course he did."
这样太棒了
This is amazing.
-说真的 我很为你开心 -真的吗
- Seriously, I'm so happy for you. - Yeah?
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
好吧 那
Okay, so...
我一整天都在想这件事
I have been thinking about that... all day.
我猜也是
I bet you have.
我只是 你最近
It's just... you've been
行为举止很让我困惑
kind of all over the place lately.
我发誓 我不是故意的
I swear, I didn't mean it.
我只是无意的
It just slipped out.
我一直都在想
You know, I just keep thinking, like,
这个人想要什么
what is it this guy wants?
你自己知道吗
Do-do you even know?
不 我不知道
No. I don't.
我觉得没关系
I think that's okay.
真的吗
Really?
对啊 我们现在的关系不上不下
Yeah, I mean, we're in this, like, in‐between part, right?
很混乱 也很诡异
And it's messy... and it's weird.
而且 我喜欢你
And... and I like you.
我也喜欢你
I like you, too.
然后我就觉得 现在这样就足够了
Then I think... I think that's all that matters right now.
我从来没和别人聊过这些
I've never been able to talk to anyone like this before.
和你在一起太不同了
It's just so different with you.
我之前是个拉拉 所以
Well, I used to be a lesbian before, so...
好吧 我不太擅长讨论一些事情
Okay, look, um, I'm not really good at talking about everything,
真的 或者说任何事情
really, or anything.
我今早告诉过你了 我爱你
I told you I love you this morning,
所以我不觉得有什么事情是不能说的
so I don't think there's anything off-limits.
好 有件事情我想要尝试一下
Okay, so there's-there's something I want to try.
我从来没做过 我也不
I've never done it before, and I don't--
我也不知道你能不能接受
I don't know if you'll be okay with it.
我不知道自己能不能接受
I-I don't know if I'll be okay with it.
如果 如果你喜欢呢
I... I mean, what if, what if you like it?
万一我不喜欢呢
You know, and what if I don't?
结果你每一次都会想要这样
And then you end up expecting it every time,
或者...我也说不准
or, I don't know.
而我却不能...
And‐and I‐I can't‐‐
我不怕你说的这些话
I'm not scared of any of that stuff.
任何你想要的我们都可以尝试
We can try anything you want.
也可以试过一次 再也不碰
We can never try it again.
还可以天天都做
Or we can do it every day.
那么 你想做什么
So, what do you want to do?
来吧
Yes.
给
There you go.
干杯吧 各位
Cheers, everyone.
-你回来了 -是啊
‐ You're back. ‐ Hi.
我知道我说了晚上来干活
Hey! Uh, I know I said I'd work tonight,
但说实话 我不知道怎么调酒
but full disclosure, I don't know how to make drinks.
我大概可以帮忙倒酒
I could probably pour shots.
其实
You know what?
我也可以
So can I.
你是要喝吗
Are you gonna drink that?
也许
Maybe.
那样...没问题吗
Is that, uh, okay?
现在没问题了
It is now.
敬你 干杯
To you. Cheers.
过来
Get back here.
我有了自己的公♥寓♥
I got my own apartment.
我们不用再在这里碰头
We don't have to meet here anymore.
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表