剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
真的吗
Really?
我不喜欢水疗
I don't love a spa.
但是你们大大方方出去玩我不会感觉受到威胁
But, yeah, I am not threatened at all by a casual Public hang.
好吧 我 非常清楚
Okay. I'm... so sure.
我是认真的 我想要的只是让你开心而已
I'm serious. All I want is for you to be happy.
这就是我想要的全部
It's all I ever want.
你真是太好了
Well, you're very, very sweet.
谢谢
Thank you.
我太爱你了
I love you so much.
你知道吗
And you know what?
我觉得你才是人缘好的那个
I think you're the cool one.
好吧 我知道你在撒谎
Okay, now I know you're lying.
不 我觉得你特别讨人喜欢
No, I think you're so cool.
你只是不同寻常
You're just a different kind of cool.
-我不是 -你就是
- I'm not cool. - You're so cool.
请进 门没关
Come in, it's open.
我全面搜索了一下戴尔·刘易斯
So, I did a deep dive on Dale Lewis.
你知道吗 我
And, uh, you know, I'm just, uh...
你还好吗
You okay?
非常对不起 我不得不取消
I'm really sorry, I have to cancel.
出了点事
Something came up.
我会补偿你的 我保证
I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我有什么能帮得上忙的吗
Is there anything I can help you with?
不 不
No. No.
我只是需要些时间去处理一些事情
I just need some time to take care of some stuff.
私人的事
Some personal stuff.
好啊 行
Sure. Yeah.
你应该带索菲一起去
You should take Sophie with you.
不了 没事
No, that's okay.
好
Okay.
回见 好吗
See you later, yeah?
好 好
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
是我该谢你
I thank you.
能请朋友喝一杯吗
Can a friend get a drink on the house?
来得真巧 我刚开始怀疑人生
You have good timing. I was just starting to feel bad for myself.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-我这个朋友之前太差劲了 -不 没有
- Such a shitty friend earlier. - No, you weren't.
我就是太差劲了
Yes, I was.
你总是支持着我
You've always been there for me.
我理应同样待你
You deserve the same.
买♥♥下这里的确冲动了
Well... buying this place was pretty impulsive.
非常
Very.
我当时怎么想的
What was I doing?
我只想稍微忘却一点
I just wanted to forget a little.
我懂
I get it.
把这些插起来吗
Put those in some water?
好
Yeah.
有时候我
There are times I just...
我感觉很正常 然后
I feel normal, and then...
失去她的感觉就像浪潮一样一股一股地打过来
the feeling of missing her just hits me like a fucking wave.
你确定已经结束了吗
Are you sure that it's over?
现在有一份离婚文件躺在我的抽屉里 所以
I have divorce papers sitting in my drawer right now, so...
非常确定已经结束了
pretty sure it's over.
但是她知道你还爱着她吗
But does she know that you're still in love with her?
我觉得这已经不重要了
I don't think that matters so much.
如果你还想和她在一起的话这就很重要
Well, it matters a lot if you still want to be with her.
我们之间存在的问题
The problems we have...
并不包括我们还爱不爱彼此
don't involve us not loving each other.
我只是想回归正常
I just want to feel normal again.
跟我说点好消息
Just give me some good news.
你和蒂娜分手之后你用了多久才回归正常
Tell me how long it took for you to feel normal after Tina.
你是觉得我现在已经正常了吗
Well, you're assuming that I feel normal now.
不是吗
You don't?
不
No.
好
Great.
我依然怀念我和蒂娜之前的那种爱
I still miss the kind of love that I had with Tina.
让我感觉自己很有活力
It made me feel alive.
从没想过她会爱上别的人
Never thought she would fall in love with someone else.
她离开我之后一切都变了
Everything changed when she left me.
天呐 我的身体都变了
I mean, my God, my body changed.
不 没有
No, it didn't.
不 变了
Oh, yeah. It did.
我是说我晚上总爱出汗
I mean, sometimes I sweat so much at night,
我觉得我♥干♥脆睡毛巾上得了
I feel like I should be sleeping on a fucking towel.
我们到了这个地步了 夏恩
That's where we are now, Shane.
我真的该垫块毛巾了
I should be sleeping on a towel.
但你比我小 你恢复得比较快
But you're younger, you'll bounce back faster.
得了吧 我都快40了
Oh, come on, I'm pushing 40.
你还小
Oh, you're just a baby.
你只是需要点时间缓缓 就行了
You just need to have some time pass, that's all.
缓个几天
Just have some days go by.
真的
You think?
我都知道
I know.
恭喜你 有了新的挑战
Congratulations on your new adventure.
迎难而上吧
Well, here we are.
你的性感老爸 47岁
好客攻 24岁
帅伊 33岁
我没跟跨性别的搞过
I've never been with a trans guy.
没事
Okay.
我该怎么做
What should I do?
我跟校长聊过了 都搞定了
I talked to the head of the school, and it's all set.
对 搞定了
Yes, done deal.
所以我准备把钱从银行里取出来
So I'm gonna take the deposit out of my bank account,
然后汇到那边
send it over there.
嗯 你愿意的话当然可以
Yeah, you can... you can do it if you want.
只要对你有帮助 做什么都行
Whatever works for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你的茶 -谢了
- Your tea. - Thanks.
嗯 你也是 拜 蒂
Yeah. You, too. Bye, T.
所以 你下周一开始去
So, you are going to be starting
哈林顿私立学校上课
at Harrington Academy come Monday morning.
行吧 换个地方吃屎罢了
Great. Same assholes, different zip code.
说到哪了
Where are we?
如果米尔纳的团队够聪明
If Milner's team is smart
他们的确足智多谋
Which they are.
他们会拿昨天的事来攻击你的教育理念
They'll use yesterday's incident to attack you on education.
那就让他们攻击好了
Bring it on.
你只能忍♥气吞声
You cannot be reactive.
深呼吸 默数到三
You have to just take a deep breath, count to three.
你只能这么办
You know, whatever you have to do.
目前你在教育这方面的态度还不清不楚
This is an opportunity for you to clarify your position
刚好你能趁这个机会阐明教育理念
on education, which, as it stands, is murky.
不清不楚 怎么就不清不楚了
Murky? How's it murky?
他想拿大把的钱砸在特许学校上
I mean, he wants to pour money into charter schools,
而我则提倡推动公立教育系统发展
and I support improving our public school system.
-这还能有什么不清不楚的 -没错
‐What's murky about that? ‐Right.
但只要安吉还待在私立学校
But as long as Angie's in private school,
你的教育理念就只能被人当作是纸上谈兵
your position could come across as hypocritical.
这事儿我也许能解决
I might have a solution for that.
你们区有几家不错的公立学校
There are a few great public schools in your district.
不
Oh, no.
她得接受更精良的教育
She needs to be academically challenged.
洛杉矶市教育中心
The Los Angeles Center for Enriched Studies
实际上比富人区的学校都好
actually outperforms schools in wealthier districts.
包含了所有的大学预修课程
AP participation rate is a hundred percent.
非常丰富
It's extremely diverse.
百分之六十的学生都来自较低的社会经济阶层
60% of the student body is of a lower socioeconomic class.
听着 我知道你想说什么
Look, I get what you're trying to do,
我不会为了自己的参选形象
but I'm not about to exploit my daughter
就压榨我女儿的
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表