剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
in order to improve the optics of the campaign.
没事的 可以压榨
You can if you want.
我跟教师工会说过了
I've spoken to the teachers' union.
如果你要把安吉转到公立学校
They're ready to support you
他们会帮忙的
if you enroll Angie in a public school.
听着 我不会为了获得背书
Okay, look, I'm not trotting out my daughter
而拿我女儿出来作秀
in order to win an endorsement.
我只做我认为对的事
I will do what I think is best.
行吧
Okay.
我把它放这儿
I will just leave these here, then,
以防你改主意
In case you change your mind.
大可不必
I won't.
以防万一罢了
Just in case.
我绝对不会看的
I'm never gonna look at these.
没听清你说什么 不好意思 我太忙了
I can't hear you. Sorry. Very busy.
好吧
Okay.
怎么了
Yes?
能请你看看吗
Will you please look at those?
哈林顿比这些学校都好
Harrington is much better than these schools.
但我不想...
But I don't...
我不想看那里的多样性信箱
I don't want to check their diversity box.
我也不想出现在
And I don't want to be
"我们没有种族歧视"的小册子上
in their "Look, we're color‐blind" Brochures. You know?
我知道 但问题是...
Look, I get it, but here's‐‐
可公立学校就不这样
No, but public schools are not like that.
不是吗 那里
Okay? It's...
那里不一样 对吧
It's different there, you know?
我和蒂给你选了一家最好的学校 知道吗
T and I chose the best school for you. Okay?
你必须相信
You have to trust that, as adults,
我们作为大人有时目光会更长远
sometimes we can see the bigger picture.
你确定这学校是对我最好
Are you sure it's the best school for me,
还是对你来说是最好的
or is it actually the best school for you?
我们能提供奢华高雅的服务
We offer a certain level of luxury ‐And sophistication.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
婚礼前的鸡尾酒
The prewedding cocktail hour
还有随后的开胃点心都可以在这举♥行♥
and passed hors d'oeuvres could be here.
你们有打算办鸡尾酒会的吧
Are you having a cocktail hour?
-当然 -好的
‐ Absolutely. ‐ Excellent.
我就应该回家换件衣服再来的
I should've gone home and changed.
换什么 换舞会礼服吗
Into what? A ball gown?
目前有两个地方能用来办婚礼
Now, there are two potential areas for the ceremony,
但我个人喜欢的是...
but my personal favorite is‐‐
-金色大厅 -没错 先生
‐The Gold Room. ‐Yes, sir.
你们会喜欢的
You're going to love it.
希望你们都能喜欢 这边请
I hope you all do. It's right this way.
这个舞厅有6300平方英尺宽
This ballroom is 6,300 square feet
能容纳大约350位客人
and can accommodate approximately 350 guests.
我们要请的客人可能要比这多一点
Yeah, our list may be longer than that.
好 没事
Yeah, OK
吃的东西安排在哪
Where does the food go?
因为我们要拿几张桌子来放我们自己带的东西
Because we need few tables to put everything we're bringing.
我们是不允许自带食物的
Well, we actually don't allow outside food,
但我们有很多不错的菜单可供选择
but we have several excellent menus to choose from.
我们会尽快安排试菜的
We'll set up a tasting as soon as possible,
之后我们的餐厅会根据你们的需求
and then our restaurant will prepare a menu
来定制菜单
according to your needs.
能这么快定到还挺幸运的
You're lucky you're able to book something so soon.
这个房♥间基本上要提前五年预约
This room is normally booked five years in advance.
等一下
Wait.
他已经订了吗
He already booked it?
爸爸
Dad?
是的 我已经付定金了
Yeah. I had to put down a deposit.
不想错过嘛
Didn't want to lose it.
给了多少
And how much was that?
不必担心钱的事
No, don't worry about the money.
我的同事们开心就行
I want all my colleagues to be comfortable.
不好意思 等一下
Wait, I'm sorry.
你做这些就只是为了这个
Is‐is that why you're doing this?
不是 这样做对大家都好
No, no. This is good for everybody.
既然都订好了 那我们的婚礼什么时候办
So, if everything's already set, when is our wedding?
五月十号♥
May 10.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们先商量一下 之后再跟你说
We're gonna discuss this, and I will let you know.
要是我没给你递死亡瞪
If I hadn't given you the fucking death stare,
你就让你♥爸♥订那个房♥间了
you would've let your dad book that place.
他这是为了我们
He wants to do this for us.
我们只需要跟他妥协这一件事
It's the only thing we have to give him.
我们干嘛要跟他妥协
Why do we have to give him anything?
因为他对我的婚礼抱有很大的期待
Because my wedding is something that he's looked forward to.
这对他来说是件大事
It‐it matters to him.
但我可不想在我自己的婚礼上浑身不自在
Yeah, but I don't want to feel uncomfortable at my own wedding.
我要开怀大笑
I‐I want to laugh.
我要大声尖叫 我要吃自己家人做的菜
I want to yell. I want to eat the food that my family cooked.
好
Okay.
好 我知道了
O‐Okay, I‐I hear you.
我相信他们能破例...
I'm sure that they'll make exceptions‐‐
不是 不不不 你还是不懂
No! No. No, no, no. You don't get it.
那个地方让我连正常呼吸都做不到
That place makes me hold my fucking breath.
你没看见他们是怎么打量我和我家人的吗
Did you see how they looked at me and my family?
亲爱的 是你小题大做了
Baby, you're making this into a bigger deal than it is.
怎么就小题大做了 这可是我们的婚礼
How? It's our wedding.
还能有什么事比这更重要的
I don't know what's bigger than that.
是情侣都会为对方妥协的
Couples compromise all the time.
是 我是心甘情愿为了你作出让步
Yeah, I'm happy to compromise with you.
但不代表我要向你♥爸♥妥协
I'm just not about to compromise with your dad.
好吧
Okay.
你不想
Don't you...
不想跟我结婚吗
don't you want to marry me
不觉得我们应该光明正大地在一起吗
and not feel like we got to keep our spines straight?
我当然觉得
Of course I do.
我不想伤害他
I don't want to hurt him.
不想不顾他的感受
I don't want to hurt his feelings.
我知道
I know.
但你现在却没有顾及到我的感受
But you're hurting mine instead.
失陪了
Excuse me.
晚上好
Good evening,
欢迎回到今晚的洛杉矶市长竞选
and welcome back to tonight's L. A. Mayoral debate.
台上是两位候选人杰夫·米尔纳和贝特·波特
We're here with candidates Jeff Milner and Bette Porter.
刚才副市长米尔纳
Deputy Mayor Milner, before the break,
跟我们探讨了如何利用公共空间
we were discussing the use of public space.
洛杉矶有很多
The city of Los Angeles has a number of vacant buildings
年久失修的空楼
that are falling into disrepair.
关于如何利用这些建筑
There are several proposals out there
很多人提出了不同的建议
regarding how to use that space.
你是如何计划的呢
What exactly is your plan?
我的计划是利用这些地方
My plan is to use those spaces
来为我市创造更多的资金和就业机会
to bring money and jobs back to the city.
看看这些楼都在什么地方 贫民窟 海德公园
Look where those buildings are: Skid Row, Hyde Park,
博伊尔岗
Boyle Heights.
都是些亟待振兴的地方
Locations that need to be revitalized.
说得真好
He's good.
没错 他真的游刃有余
Yeah, he's a pro.
...然后转变这些地方的发展模式
...turn things around in some of those places...
她可以的
Hey, she's got this.
嗯 她没问题的
Yeah. She's got this.
他也太像泰德了
He totally looks like Ted.
我那个大学的男朋友吗
My college boyfriend?
对
Yes.
天啊 你说得太对了
Oh, my God, you're so right.
怎么了 你们在笑什么
What? What are you laughing at?
那边什么情况
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表