剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
There's nothing to fix.
好吗
Okay?
到时候你就会感受到了
You'll feel exactly what you're supposed to feel
按你自己的节奏来
on your own time.
你难道一点都不害怕吗
Aren't you scared just a little bit?
不
No.
但是如果我害怕了我会告诉你的
But I'll let you know if that changes.
现在我们能去吃饭了吗
Now can we please eat?
我和宝宝都饿死了
Baby and me are starving.
你想吃麦旋风还是
Do you want a McFlurry or...?
我今天已经吃了两个了 所以
I had two today already, so...
-你吃了两个 -对
- You had two? - Yes.
好吧 还挺厉害
Okay. That's impressive.
我不知道你回来了
Hey. I didn't know you were back.
你外婆还好吗
How's your grandma?
是我 别害怕
Oh. Hey. It's just me. Don't freak out.
索菲去哪了
Um, where's Soph?
她回医院了
Uh, she's back at the hospital.
我是来给她拿衣服的
I'm just picking up some clothes for her.
你要一起过去吗
You want to come?
好吧
Um... yeah.
好 等我一下
Yeah, sure. Just give me a second.
-我换个衣服 -好
- I need to change. - Awesome.
我快要被手上的一堆破事
I'm covered in a rare combination
给焦虑死了
of sweat and bullshit.
你的工作压力一定很大吧
Your job's pretty intense, huh?
对
Yeah.
但快熬过去了
But it's almost over.
至少目前这些吧
This part is, anyway.
她赢了你会怎么样
So what happens to you if she wins?
我希望她赢了以后不会炒我鱿鱼
I'd hope she'd keep me on staff if she wins,
但说不准
but there's no guarantee.
那她输了你又会怎样
Well, what happens to you if she loses?
没想过
I don't think about that.
我觉得你今天应该过去看看她
I think you should have been there for her today.
什么意思
Excuse me?
她很需要你
She really needed you.
是她让我别去的
She asked me not to be there.
反复强调让我别去
Repeatedly asked me not to be there.
她可以提出要求的
She should have asked.
她也知道我现在整个人都要被榨干了
She knows i'm fucking tapped out right now.
-我能做的都做了 -没错 但是 大姐
-I'm giving her all I've got. -Yeah, but, dude,
那可是她外婆
it's her grandma.
连我都知道该去看看
Even I knew to be there.
对 你去就是了啊
Yeah, you should be there.
我们又不是一类人
Your life is nothing like mine.
好吧
Okay.
你跟我的处境不同
Our circumstances are different.
对啊 要跟她结婚的人又不是我
Yeah, I'm not her fiance.
娜塔
Nat?
吉吉
Gigi!
天啊 我今天真的糟透了
Oh, my God, I had the worst day.
我的节目现在岌岌可危
My show's on a bubble or something.
德鲁这个混♥蛋♥
Drew is such a dick.
他 他把...
He's, like? He's got this...
怎么了
What happened?
要一起吗
Do you want to get in?
来吧
Yeah.
没 没什么
No, no. It was...It was nothing.
-你们是怎么回事 -艾丽丝 什么
- What's going on? - Alice, what?
你说过你能接受这种事的 对吗
You told me you were okay with this, right?
你说你很开放的
That you were open...
嗯 对
Yeah, no, right.
嗯 我当然很开放
Yeah, no, I'm totally open.
你生气了吗
You're mad?
没 没生气
No, I'm not mad.
我...
I don't...
我不是这个意思
I don't think this is what I meant.
好吧
Okay.
需要我离开吗
Should you two talk alone?
不 没必要 我们三个要一起谈谈才对
No. No, we should all talk about it.
不是吗
Right?
是
Yeah, no.
吉吉 你该 你该留下
You should... You should stay, Gigi.
这是你的家
It's your house.
这他妈是 是你的老婆
It's fucking your... It's your wife.
是你们的生活
It's your whole fucking life.
艾丽丝
Alice!
艾丽丝
Alice!
给她点时间
Just give her time.
妈 妈妈
Ma! Mama!
怎么了
What is that?
我们来了
We're coming!
她们搞到一起去了
They were fucking.
什么
What?
她们做♥爱♥了 夏恩
They were fucking, Shane.
你能...
Can you...?
谁
Who?
趁我不在的时候
And I wasn't there.
什么
What?
娜塔和吉吉吗
Oh, Nat and Gigi?
我根本就没有默许过这种事
You know what, I didn't sign up for this.
抱歉 你想要这段关系是什么样的
I'm sorry, what did you expect?
我不知道 可能就是某种
Well, I don't know, but maybe some sort...
不 不
No. I can't... No.
我受不了了 我...
This is too much right now. I'm...
你知道吗 现在不是只有你一个人
You know, you are not the only one dealing
被一堆难搞的破事缠身
with some really hard shit right now.
我道过歉了
I said I was sorry.
我该和你说费利西蒂的事的
I should have told you about Felicity.
你有没有想过我不会帮你保守秘密
Did you think I couldn't keep your secret?
说真的 我觉得你会评判我
Honestly, I thought you would judge me.
我评判你干什么
Why would I judge you?
我自己都在搞三人行了
I'm in a throuple.
和一对离了婚的
With two ex-wives.
应该是你评判我才对
I mean, you should be judging me.
没有 我没有评判你
I'm not. I'm not judging you.
你可以跟我聊聊
You know you can talk to me.
我真是个蠢货
I feel stupid.
你不蠢
You're not stupid.
你很勇敢
You're, you're very brave.
三人行没那么好处理 小艾
Throuples are complicated, Al.
我不想失去她
I don't want to lose her.
来
Come here.
抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
亲爱的 放着我来吧
Oh, sweetie, I can do that.
我搞好了 妈 没事的
I got it, Mom, it's fine.
是吗
No, are you sure?
我可以的 妈 没事
Yeah, I got it, Mom, it's fine.
看起来我还是得帮你...
You look like you could use some help...
我搞得定 妈
I've got it, Mom.
我为之前的事道歉
I am sorry about earlier.
我尽力了 我保证
I'm trying my best. I promise.
我知道 但是
I know, but...
-还不够 -对
- It's not good enough. - No.
不够
It's not.
这方面你♥爸♥总是比我在行
Your dad was always so much better at all this than I am.
嗯 是的
Yeah. He was.
对他来说就是小菜一碟
It was all so easy for him.
他在就好了
Oh, I wish he was here.
我也觉得
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表