剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
《拉字至上Q世代》前情提要
Previously on The L Word: Generation Q...
我安排了我们去趟比特摩尔庄园
I scheduled us a tour of the Biltmore.
我不想在我自己的婚礼上浑身不自在
I don't want to feel uncomfortable at my own wedding.
是情侣都会为对方妥协的
Couples compromise all the time.
是 我是心甘情愿为了你作出让步
Yeah, I'm happy to compromise with you. I'm just not about
但不代表我要向你♥爸♥妥协
to compromise with your dad.
乔迪 我不知道你要来
Jordi, I didn't know you were coming.
你的女儿很优秀
You have a really wonderful daughter, and I love
跟她一起玩我很开心
spending time with her.
记得几天早晨
Okay, so remember this morning
你想知道
when you were wondering
我能不能过了牧师这茬
if I could get over the whole priest thing?
其实 我能 因为你不是真的牧师
Oh, I can because you're not a real priest.
那里不可以
Not there.
-那是什么 -离婚文件
‐ What's that? ‐ Divorce papers.
我知道你们两个之间有事
I know that there's something going on between the two of you.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
-对不起 -别碰我
‐ I'm sorry. I... ‐ Don't touch me.
我得出去
I need to get out of here.
在竞选之前
Prior to running for office,
你曾任洛杉矶市文化局局长
you were the Director of Cultural Affairs.
没错
That's correct.
你是否记得在任职期间上了我的老婆
Do you remember fucking my wife?
你危害到了竞选
You've jeopardized the campaign.
你危害到了竞选
You've jeopardized the campaign.
你可以和她在一起 或者留在这场竞选里
You can be with her, or you can stay in this race
为自己的信仰奋斗
and fight for what you believe in.
但你不能二者兼得
But you can't have it both ways.
你心底是不是
Is there a part of you
还有一丝渴望她 你可以跟我说
that still wants her? You can tell me.
我想要你
I want you...
还有她
and her.
我的妈呀
Holy shit.
-天啊 -糟了
- Oh, my God. - Shit.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
早上好
Good morning.
你留着它呢
You kept it.
什么
What?
怎么 你以为我把它卖♥♥了吗
What, you think I sold it?
卖♥♥了我也不会惊讶的
I wouldn't be surprised.
-我想你 -我也想你
‐ I missed you. ‐ I missed you, too.
你知道吗
You know what?
我已经签了离婚文件
I signed those divorce papers.
对不起 我就不应该把它们寄给你
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have sent them.
我必须 我必须告诉你一件事
I have to, I have to tell you something.
什么 你要再向我求一次婚吗
What, you gonna propose to me again?
不是
Mm, no.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
什么
What?
拉字至上:Q世代
第一季 第四集
《标签》
你想要告诉我是什么时候的事吗
You want to tell me when?
最近的事
Not that long ago.
太棒了 你想要告诉我是怎么怀的吗
Oh, great, you want to tell me how?
-捐精 -太好了
‐ A donor. ‐ Great.
你以为我 那不是重点 听着
Did you think I... That is not the point. Listen.
听着 听我说
Listen. Hey. I...
我很想你 知道吗
I missed you. Okay?
我想要和你在一起
I want to be with you.
小奎 我不行 我做不到
Q, I can't. I can't.
我并没有让你成为一个家长
I'm not asking you to be a parent.
那是我的梦想 不是你的
It's my dream, not yours.
我要的 只是让你当我的伴侣
All I'm asking is for you to be my partner.
好 你倒是告诉我那是什么样的
Well, then, well, tell me what that looks like.
我们从来没有遵循传统 不是吗
We've never been traditional about anything, right?
-是的 -没错
‐ Yeah. ‐ Exactly.
因为我了解你
Because I see you.
我理解你 我知道你内心的想法
I know you. I know your heart.
我不想过没有你的生活
I don't want to go through this world without you.
天啊 小奎 今天别和我说这个
Jesus, Q, not today.
夏恩 别这样
Hey, Shane. Don't do that.
是我 记得吗
It's me. Remember?
你不会吓到我
You don't scare me.
你吓到我了
You scare me.
-你怎么样 -挺好的
‐ How are you? ‐ I'm okay.
我觉得
I think.
你呢
Are you?
我很好
I'm good.
天啊 我头疼死了
Oh, my God, my head hurts so bad.
我要去煮点咖啡
I'm gonna make some coffee.
不 我去
No. I'll make it.
感觉你在大喊大叫
Feels like you're shouting.
我没有大喊大叫
I'm not shouting.
好了 所以我们都
All right, so we've, uh,
我们都喝大了 昨天晚上
we're all hungover, you know. Last night was, um‐‐
妈妈 妈妈
Mama! Mama!
-坏了 -天啊
‐ Shit! ‐ Oh, my God!
待在外面
Stay out there!
-请问我可以锁上门吗 -你当然可以
‐ May I lock the door, please? ‐ Yes, you can lock the door.
-有什么可问的 -门本来没锁上吗
‐ Why are you even asking that? ‐ That door not already locked?
-糟了糟了 -不能让他们看到你
‐ Shit, shit, shit. ‐ They cannot see you.
-我知道 -完了完了 亲爱的
‐ Yeah, I know. ‐ Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Honey.
我本来应该在五分钟后带他们去找小伙伴玩的
I'm supposed to pick them up for their playdate in five minutes.
穿昨晚的衣服吗
In your clothes from last night?
我觉得也只能这么丢人了吧
I mean, walk of shame, I guess.
这没什么可丢脸的 好吧 天啊 给
No, there's no shame in... Well... Jesus, here.
-穿这个 -认真的
‐ Wear that. ‐ Really?
-蛋糕 -穿上
‐ Ooh, cake. ‐ Put it on.
好的 艾丽丝
Okay. Um, Alice, um,
艾利完成他的读书报告了吗
did Eli finish his book report?
-什么读书报告 -《烟仔回家》
‐ What book report? ‐ Smokey Comes Home.
是的 是的 我昨天看着他完成了
Yeah. Uh, yeah, I finished it with him yesterday.
-是吗 -是的 结局不是很好
‐ Yeah? ‐ Yeah. Oh, it doesn't end well.
-是的 烟仔最后没能回家 -太糟糕了
‐ Yeah. Smokey never makes it home. ‐ Oh, no.
-我们现在可以不说那个了吗 -妈妈
‐ Okay, that's enough of whatever this is. ‐ Mom!
-我饿了 -我先出去再回来
‐ I'm hungry! ‐ Um, I'm gonna go around back...
-太棒了 -然后按门铃
‐ Great. ‐ ...and ring the doorbell.
可以在我的咖啡里放点弄碎的阿司匹林行吗
Could you please just crush some aspirin and put it in my coffee?
我要疼死了
I'm fucking dying.
当然 我有碎药片机
Yeah, sure. I have a pill splitter.
你有什么
A what?
你是我的救星
You're a savior.
-谢谢 -快点 妈妈
‐ Thank you. ‐ Come on, Mom.
好的 一秒钟 宝贝
Okay, one second, bud!
我们需要讨论昨晚的事情
Okay, we need to talk about last night‐‐
昨晚简直爽爆了
Okay, I had the best time last night...
真的吗
Oh. You did?
你没有吗
Y‐You didn't?
好吧 这一切都
Okay, this is all
-非常令人困惑 -什么变了吗
‐ Very confusing. ‐ What changed?
因为整件事是你挑起来的
Because you started the whole‐‐
我记不清了
I don't remember that.
太棒了 妈妈来了
Oh, great, Mommy's here!
很确定你记得
Pretty sure you did.
演出今晚八点开始 对吗
So the play starts at eight tonight, right?
我什么时候到能抢到好座位呢 比如七点半
So what time should I come to get a good seat? Like 7:30 maybe?
不 妈 我们谈过了 你不能来
No. Mom, we talked about this. You're not coming.
今晚是汇演 我非常想到场支持你
It's closing night. I really want to support you.
妈妈 拜托了 那样很尴尬
Mom, please. It's just, it's embarrassing.
我不想让你来
I don't want you to come.
你能尊重我一下吗
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表