剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
You deserve it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们这个周末庆祝
We'll celebrate this weekend.
我去预定一个好地方
I'll make reservations somewhere nice, hmm?
好 我带着索菲
Yeah. I'll-I'll ask Sophie.
谁
Who?
我开玩笑呢 邀请你朋友过来吧
I'm just kidding. Invite your friend.
爸爸 你知道她不仅是我的朋友
Dad, you know she's not just my friend.
对 是的
Yes, yes.
我其实准备
I actually was--
我觉得年轻的时候享乐很重要
I think it's important to have fun when you are young.
我们周末见
I'll see you this weekend, hmm?
小心开车
Drive safely.
语♥音♥信箱
索菲
宝贝 是我
Hey, baby, it's me.
该死 我今天过得太糟心了
Shit, I had a fuckity fucked up day.
希望你能过得好一些
Uh, I hope yours was better than that.
我就是打电♥话♥问候一下 说一声我爱你
I was just calling to say hi to let you know I love you,
因为我确实爱你
'cause I do.
而且我迫不及待等你回家
And I can't wait for you to get home
打你的小屁屁
so I can smack that ass.
糟糕 艾丽丝好像听见了 就这样吧
Shit, I think Alice just heard that. Okay, whatever.
我爱你
I love you.
我给你做晚饭 你想吃什么
I'll make dinner. You got any requests?
算了 我就做点拿手的吧
Never mind, I'll just make something good.
好了 爱你
Okay, I love you.
很爱 很爱
Again, like, a lot.
好了 拜拜
Okay, bye.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
很荣幸地请出
it is my pleasure to welcome
洛杉矶下一位市长
the next mayor of Los Angeles,
贝特·波特
Bette Porter.
流浪人口危机威胁着洛杉矶
The homelessness crisis has hit L.A.,
毫不留情地拷问着我们的身份
and it tears at the very fabric of who we are
和信仰
and what we believe in.
而政♥府♥ 本应该在这种情况下
And the government, the government is meant to help
施以援手
in times like these.
本应该保护城市人口中
It's meant to protect the most vulnerable
最脆弱的部分
in our population.
我们需要改变 现在就改变
We need change, and we need it now.
我相信我就是这种改变的代言人
And I believe that I am the face of that change.
现在 我想回答大家的问题
And now, I'd-- I'd like to open it up to questions.
我想听听你们的想法
I want to hear from you.
我想知道是什么让你们夜不能寐
I want to know what keeps you up at night.
工作人员准备好了话筒
The staff has mics.
请
Yes?
在竞选之前
Prior to running for office,
你曾任洛杉矶市
you were the Director of Cultural Affairs
文化局局长
for the City of Los Angeles.
没错
That's correct.
你是否记得
While you served as director,
在任职期间上了我的老婆
do you remember fucking my wife?
请问和自己的已婚员工
How does sleeping with Felicity Adams,
费利西蒂·亚当斯发♥生♥关♥系♥
a married employee of yours,
是如何让你有资格当市长的
make you qualified to be the mayor?
-别碰我 -把他赶出去 把他赶出去
- Do not touch me! - Get him out of here. Get him out of here.
你真无♥耻♥ 波特女士 你真无♥耻♥
Shame on you, Ms. Porter! Shame on you!
贝特 贝特 贝特
Bette. Bette, Bette.
我们走 来 跟我走
Let's go. Come on. Come on.
-问答环节到此结束 -这边
- No more questions at this time. - Come on.
问答环节到此结束 来
No questions at this time, please. Here.
该死
Shit.
我得给安吉打电♥话♥
I need to call Angie.
我不想让她在推特上看到这个消息
I don't want her to read about this on fucking Twitter.
明白
Got you.
大银行吞小银行
Big bank take lil' bank.
我们应该纹情侣纹身
We should get matching tattoos.
是吗
You think?
是的
Yeah.
嗯 挺酷的
Yeah. Be pretty cool.
怎么了
What?
-没什么 -好吧 那么
- Nothing. - Yeah, right. Well...
我们来自♥拍♥吧
Let's take a selfie.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你手♥机♥开机了吗
Uh, is your phone on?
没有 我妈总跟踪我 怎么了
No. My mom tracks me. Why?
她那边出了点事情
Well, there's some shit going on with her.
她到底跑哪去了
Where the fuck is she?
-她不会有事的 -我给她发信息
- I'm sure she's fine. - I'll text her.
-我都要气死了 -她是个好孩子
- I'm just so fucking angry. - She's a good kid.
我知道 不 我是在生我自己的气
I know. No. I'm angry at myself.
潮热了
Hot flash?
是的 离死不远了
Yes. Death is coming.
竞选的是你打算怎么办
So what are you gonna do about the campaign?
我的顾问们说我应该退出
My advisors told me that I should drop out.
-胡扯 -你不能退出
- Oh, that's bullshit. - You can't do that.
不好意思 我不觉得有什么大不了的
I'm sorry, I don't see what the problem is.
她把下属给睡了
She slept with an employee.
-双方自愿的 -可她是已婚人士
- It was consensual. - But she was married.
好吧 我搞砸了
Okay, so I fucked up.
我觉得是因为你是同性恋
I think it's because you're gay.
我认为问题在于费利西蒂是同性恋
Well, I think the problem is Felicity's gay
而这让她老公觉得自己不够爷们
and it makes her husband feel like less of a man,
无论这意味着什么
I mean, whatever that means.
这个最有道理
That makes the most sense.
但是他们想把你塑造成男性捕食者
But they're trying to paint you like these male predators.
我可能跟他们没什么区别
And I might be just like them.
不不不 那是耻辱
No, no, no, no, no. That's shame.
你应该发表一份声明
You should make a statement.
-你应该来让我的节目 -为什么 不
- You should come on my show. - What? Why? No.
我可以给你提供一个平台说说你的想法
I can give you a platform to tell your side.
对 你可以告诉他们你是什么样的人
Yeah. You can tell them who you are.
但是我现在也不知道自己是什么人了
But I don't know who I am right now.
你是了不起的贝特·波特
You're Bette fucking Porter.
安吉
Angie?
谢天谢地 失陪一下 安吉
Thank God. Could you guys excuse us, please? Angie!
-咱们走吧 -你想吃墨西哥卷之类的吗
- Let's get out of here. - You Want to get a burrito or something?
不 我想吃汉堡
No, I want a burger.
安吉
Angie!
安吉
Angie!
我恨你 你把一切都毁了
I hate you! You ruin everything!
没关系 但是你不能逃学玩失踪
That's fine, but you cannot ditch school and go MIA.
那又怎样 你还跟别人上♥床♥呢
Whatever. You fucked somebody...
不许你再这样跟我说话
Hey! You do not get to talk to me that way.
不 你做得每一件事都成了我的困扰
No. Everything you do becomes my fucking problem.
你知不知道做你女儿有多丢人
Do you know know how humiliating it is to be your daughter?
等一下 你嗑药了吗
Wait, are you high right now?
-没有 -你这是闹的哪门子
- No. - Are you kidding me?
住手 住手
Stop. Stop!
-不 住手 -我要翻...
-No, stop! Stop it. - I'm looking...
我要看看
I'm gonna check.
-我们吸了电子烟 -那是什么
- We vaped. - What does that mean?
-哪种电子烟 大♥麻♥吗 -对
- Vaped what? Pot? - Yeah.
但不是我的 是乔迪的
But I don't have it, Jordi does.
安吉 你不能抽大♥麻♥
Angie... you cannot smoke pot.
-不违法 -违法
- It's not illegal. - Yes, it is.
你16岁了
You are 16 years old.
我要和蒂妈住在一起
I want to live with Mama T.
你想让我现在就给她打电♥话♥
Do you want me to call her right now
告诉她你今天都做什么了吗
and tell her what you did today?
行 我就告诉她你跟别人睡了
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表