剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
谢了
Thank you.
你知道我是个部长[牧师] 对吧
You know I'm a minister, though, right?
这两个词有什么区别我还是知道的
And I totally know the difference between those two things.
先不聊了 因为
I'm gonna go, because...
里面还有人等我
I have a person inside.
好 快去吧
Yeah, course.
我我我 抱歉
I'm‐I'm‐I'm... sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
好
Okay.
你有 有纸吗
Hey, do you have, like, a‐a piece of paper?
还有笔
And maybe, like, a pen?
是的
I know.
我知道
I know.
有 等着
God. Yeah, wait here.
我知道
I know.
他的作品
His work has...
变了很多 对吗
has changed significantly, don't you think?
嗯 我听说过他以前作品的风格
yeah. I've heard.
你一定是他的新粉丝
You must be a new fan.
对 我是
Yes. I‐I... Yeah.
我们以前见过吗
Have we met?
也许吧
Maybe.
你是何塞的朋友吗
You a friend of José's?
对 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
我叫迈卡
I'm Micah.
我叫斯科特
Scott.
是何塞的丈夫
I'm José's husband.
-斯柯特 -嘿
‐ Hey, Scott. ‐ Hey.
你好
Hi.
抱歉偷了你的自行车
芬利
糟了
Fuck.
妈
Mom?
好吧
Okay.
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom.
行吧
Okay.
妈
Mom.
妈
Mom?
怎么了
What's wrong?
妈 你怎么了
Mom, what's wrong?
我只是有点累
I'm just tired.
好吧
Okay.
你要喝点咖啡吗
Do you want coffee?
或者吃点什么
Something to eat?
不用了 我躺会就行
No, I just need to rest.
要不一起看会电视
We could watch TV.
现在不了 宝贝
Not now, sweetheart.
我就知道你最后会大受打击
I knew that it would hit you eventually.
没事的
It's okay.
知道吗
You know?
难过是正常的
To be sad.
你还是应该跟我出去走走
But maybe you should come with me.
你去梳洗一下吧
Can you get dressed?
我帮你拿好鞋然后在前门等你
I'll, I'll get your shoes and I'll meet you at the front door.
好吗
Okay?
你还记得这地方吗
Do you recognize this place?
当然啊
Of course.
我们把基特姨妈的一部分骨灰洒在了这里
Yeah, we spread some of Auntie Kit's ashes here.
那之后我就没来过了
I haven't been up here since then.
我跟乔迪来这里很多次了
I come up here with Jordi a lot.
是吗
You do?
嗯 有时候会 在我
Well, yeah, sometimes. Just whenever I'm sad about...
想基特阿姨的时候
Aunt Kit or...
想妈妈T的时候
Mama T or...
你会为她结婚这件事伤心吗
Are you sad about her getting married?
会
Yeah.
我觉得有一小部分的我时常在期望
I guess a tiny part of me always hoped
你们两个能重归于好
that... you two would get back together.
我知道这听起来很蠢
I know it sounds stupid,
-但我还是... -不不不 一点也不...
- but I did... ‐ No, no, no, no, it's not...
一点也不蠢
it's not stupid.
我很抱歉 让你看到这样的我
I'm really sorry that... that you saw me like that.
没事的
It's okay.
你从不让自己丧气
You never let yourself be sad.
什么意思
What do you mean?
妈妈走了 基特姨妈也去世了 然后
Well, Mom left and then Aunt Kit died, and...
我看到的你只是...
like, I see you. You just...
只是什么
What?
你只是继续正常生活
You just kept going.
我觉得
I think...
我觉得如果我
I think that I felt that if I...
如果我真的放任着我自己伤心崩溃
...if I truly let myself grieve,
这就意味着
then that would mean...
我跟她们是真的天人两隔了
saying a final goodbye,
而我还没准备好要跟她们永别
and I wasn't ready to do that.
我觉得我只是在逃避我的情绪
I guess I just try to outrun my feelings.
我跟你说过
Did I ever tell you that
我试过静修吗
I... one time I went on a silent retreat?
没有 后来怎么样了
No. How did that go?
你猜怎么样了
How do you think it went?
-不怎么样 -确实
‐ Not good. ‐ No.
-是吗 -嗯 不怎么好
‐ No? ‐ No, not well.
一点都不好
Not well at all.
但我还学过
But, but I did learn,
一个有用的
one thing that helped.
是什么
What was that?
什么
What?
想跟我一起大叫吗
Do you want to scream with me?
对 大叫 我说的就是大叫
Yeah, scream. I said scream.
好
Yeah.
答应了是吗 那你必须跟着做
Yeah? Okay, but you really have to do it.
为了达到效果你必须尽全力去做
Like, you have to fully do it for it to work.
你得保证
You‐you have to commit to it.
-能做到吗 -能
‐Can you do that? ‐Yep.
好
Okay.
-准备好了吗 -嗯 好了
‐ Ready? ‐ Yeah, I'm ready.
一
One...
-二... 三 -二... 三
‐ Two... three. ‐ Two... three.
要再来一次吗
Do you want to do it again?
当然啊
Oh, God, yeah.
来 一 二 三
Okay. One, two, three.
天啊
Oh, my...
各位最近怎么样
How you guys feeling?
好 听你们这么说我就放心了
Yes! That is what I like to hear.
我们都很不错
We're feeling good.
我们都准备好看节目了
We're ready for the show.
我很好
I'm feeling good.
-我买♥♥了辆新车 -嘿
‐I got a new car... ‐Hey.
-嘿 -还需要别的什么吗
‐ Hey. ‐ Do you need anything else?
谢谢 黛咪 不用了
Thanks, Tammy. Um, no.
-谢谢你做的一切 -当然
‐ Thank you for everything. ‐ Oh, of course.
-谢谢 -你一定能搞定的
‐ Thank you. ‐ You're gonna kill it.
-好 惊艳全场 -观众都爱你
‐ Okay. Big show. ‐ They love you.
-嗯 -斗志满满 你可以的
‐ Okay. ‐ Eye of the tiger. You got it.
-嘿 -嘿
‐ Hey. ‐ Hey.
我很抱歉
look, I'm‐I'm sorry,
-但我... -我得回家了
‐ But I‐‐ ‐ I‐I'm going home.
好吧
Oh, um, okay.
不 不是家
no, like, home home.
是去密苏里
To Missouri.
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表