剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
你可以喝那些椰子饮料
You can have one of your little coconut drinkie‐drinks.
你的真实感受是什么
All right, how do you really feel?
我不
I don't...
我不知道我现在什么感受
I don't... know how I feel.
好吧 你内心深处能感受到平静吗
Okay, well, does it feel calm inside of your body right now?
就像是 一切都按照原有的轨迹运行
Like... like everything's exactly how it's supposed to be?
你真是世界上最差劲的天主教♥徒♥
You are, like, the world's worst Catholic.
什么 怎么会
What? How?
你知道什么叫压下去吗
Don't you know how to, like, shove it down?
-烂在肚子里 再也不说起这件事 -天啊
- Just, like, way down and never talk about it? - Oh, my God.
你现在就是这么做的吗
Is that what you're doing?
当然是了 大家都是这么做的
Of course that's what I'm doing. That's what everybody does.
这是在世界上生存下来的方法
That's how you survive in the world.
-真的吗 -对
‐ Really? ‐ Yes.
你知道吗
You know what?
我理解不了你
I cannot fucking stand you.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
因为我很可笑
'Cause I'm ridiculous.
不不不 你
No, no, no, you're...
你不可笑
You're not.
别这样看我
Don't look at me like that.
你要去夏威夷结婚了 明天就出发
You're getting married in Hawaii, and you leave tomorrow.
对
Yeah.
压下去
Shove it down.
狠狠地压下去
Shove it way down.
但是我不想
Yeah, but I don't want to.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我能感受到你的心跳
I can feel your heart.
你的心跳在加速
Your heart is racing.
我知道
I know.
是好的那种加速
It's a good race.
你真好闻
You smell so good.
是我
It's just me.
好了 你在笑我
okay. You're laughing at me.
我没有
I'm not.
脱了裤子你就笑我
Pulled my pants off, and you're laughing at me.
我只是开心而已
I'm just having a great time.
我发誓
I swear.
那你在笑什么
Then why are you laughing?
看看这双白花花的大腿
Look at these ashy‐ass legs.
走开
Fuck off.
帮帮我
Help me here.
太难了
It's a lot, this.
好
Okay.
没事的
It's okay.
这样感觉太好了
This feels too good.
这里 这里太棒了
This, this is amazing.
准备好看你的了吗
Are you ready to see yours?
嗯
Yeah.
我觉得在我的作品中 欲望从没有这么明显过
I feel like the eroticism in my work has never been this overt.
一直都是我想要制♥造♥的话题的一个引子
It's always been a thread in the conversation I wanted to create,
或是什么的
or something.
抱歉 我话太多了因为我好紧张
Sorry. I'm talking a lot because I'm very nervous.
别紧张
Don't be.
我对艺术一无所知
I don't know anything about art,
我为你骄傲
and I am so proud of you.
这就是
There you are.
很美
It's beautiful.
是你
It's you.
是吗
Is it?
对
Yeah.
这是我眼中的你
It's how I see you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
在为明天的事害怕吗
You scared about tomorrow?
一定会好得不可思议
It's gonna be incredible.
我一定会好好对你
I'm gonna treat you so good.
全部都是你应得的
You deserve all of it.
我还在学习
I'm still learning.
但我永远都会陪着你
But I'll always be here for you.
无论发生什么
No matter what.
永远
Always.
永远
Always.
不行
Nope.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
对不起 我
I'm sorry. I...
我好像 真的闯祸
I, like, really messed up.
我和索菲睡了 我
I‐I slept with Sophie, and I just...
芬利 你不能这样出现在我家
Finley, you can't show up at my house like this.
我不能做你的...那个人
I can't be this... person for you.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know that.
我 我很抱歉
I just, I'm sorry.
你说我是个不错的人
You said I was a good person,
但我分明不是
and I'm so clearly not that.
我 我觉得我伤她很深
I, like, I think I really hurt her, and...
我也意识到
it made me sort of, like,
从某种程度上我也伤害到了你 我...
realize that I really hurt you, too, and I'm just...
非常非常抱歉
I am so, so sorry.
嗯 就这样
yeah, that's it.
我自己会滚蛋的
I'm gonna fuck off
滚出洛杉矶
and get the fuck out of L.A.
等等
Wait.
谢谢你
Hey. Thank you.
你的道歉让我好受多了
That really meant a lot to me.
你是个很好的人
And you are a good person.
好人也会犯错的
Good people make mistakes.
这
Was it...
这应该只算是犯错吧
was it a mistake?
都不重要了 她马上就结婚了
It doesn't matter. She's getting married,
而我把一切都搞砸了
and I might have, like, really fucked it up for her,
-让她承受这些不值得 -那你呢
‐ And she does not deserve that. ‐ What about you?
你值得什么
What do you deserve?
不是你
not you.
也不是她 你们两个 我都配不上
Not her. You guys are both, like, way better than me.
看看你说的什么
See, that? That's shame.
你要转变这种心态
You have to a‐address that.
-那你♥他♥妈♥是怎么做到的 -我不知道
‐ How the fuck do you do that? ‐ I don't know.
这不是什么按部就班就能做到的事情
It's not a cut‐and‐dry thing.
是一场终生的旅行
It is a lifelong journey...
关于成长
of cultivating...
关于自我认同 关于自爱的旅行
self‐worth, self‐love.
爱 我现在连我自己都不爱
Love? I don't even like myself right now,
一点都不
like, at all.
我需要 我需要一些实实在在的
And I just need... I need something, like, concrete.
我需要 我需要帮助
I need... I need some help here.
好
Okay.
什么东西都行
Anything.
有时候为自己犯的错负起责
It feels really good sometimes to take responsibility
感觉会很好的
for the mistakes that you've made.
而你现在已经在这么做了
And... you're actually already doing it.
-好 -做一点小事就行
‐Okay. ‐Just little things.
从小事做起
Just start small.
小小的一步就行
Little baby steps.
我知道了
I got it.
谢了
Thank you.
很抱歉突然跑来找你
and I'm sorry for showing up like this.
还有
And...
你是个真正的牧师
you are a real priest.
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表