剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
And I never thought that I was gonna get over you.
然后我遇见了别人 一个很好的人
And then I found someone-- and I found someone really great--
可不知怎么 你还在这里
and somehow, you're still here.
你凭什么可以搞砸一切
So how is it that you get to fuck everything up
却依然拥有全部呢
and still have everything, always?
你想怎么办
What do you want?
让我做什么都行
I'll do anything.
你想让我走吗
Do you want me to leave?
我走了
I'll leave.
不
No.
如果你能接受 我就能
I'm good if you're good.
留下吧
Stay.
好了 看到没
Okay. See?
开始有进展了
We are getting somewhere.
来吧
Come on.
我想我可以喝杯酒了
Okay. Think I'll have that glass of wine now.
好
Okay.
-我也是 -好的
- Me, too. - Yeah. Okay.
我应该能喝下去
I think I can get that down.
丹妮 丹妮 听我说
Dani. Dani, listen to me.
你不用生气
Look, you don't have to freak out.
我们就跟他聊聊 他毕竟是你♥爸♥ 好吗
We can just talk to him. He's still your dad, all right?
冷静一点
Just chill. All right?
你是有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
-丹妮 冷静 -怎么了
- Dani, calm down. - What's going on?
你准备把生母条款就这么混在里面吗
You were just gonna slip in that biological parent clause?
一些都是可以商量的
Everything is up for discussion.
如果索菲生孩子 那孩子就是我的
If Sophie gives birth, that kid will be mine.
丹妮埃拉 如果你是男人...
Daniella, if you were a man--
我请你别说完那句话
Do not finish that sentence. I am telling you, don't.
-我是想保护你 -怎么保护
- I'm trying to protect you. - How?
你想怎么保护我
How are you trying to protect me?
律师说那只是标准条款
The lawyer said that clause was just standard.
对直人来说也是吗
Is it standard for straight people, too?
不 我要尽量为我家人考虑周全
No. I'm trying to do what's best for my family.
她就是你的家人
She is your family.
我们的孩子也会是你的家人
Our kids will be your family.
你明白这点是他妈有多难
Why is it so fucking hard for you to see that?
我不知道这是怎么回事
I don't know what's going on here,
但我养大的女儿绝不会和我这么说话
but the daughter I raised would never talk to me like this.
-你什么意思 -我养大的女儿...
- What are you saying? - The daughter I raised would...
会感激她拥有的生活
would be grateful for the life she's been given.
她当然感激了 她爱你
Of course she's grateful. She loves you.
你看不出来吗
You don't see that?
我不会签婚前协议的
There's not going to be a prenup.
你听明白了吗
Have I made myself clear?
我们走
Let's go.
我们还没讨论完这事
We're not done discussing this.
-去你的 -站住
- Fuck you. - Hey!
-走 -你站住
- Come on. - Hey!
你好 苔丝
Hey, Tess.
我们是没赶上送酒的来吗
Did we miss a liquor delivery?
对 不过没事
Yes. But it's fine.
你昨晚派对剩下的酒还足够
There's plenty left over from your party last night.
那不是重点
That's not the point.
你应该负责好这事的
You're supposed to be on top of this.
好吧
Okay.
我能放心把酒吧交给你吗
Can I trust you to run this place?
真有意思
Oh, that's funny.
-怎么了 -你睡了我女朋友
- Why? - You fucked my girlfriend
还有脸问能不能信任我吗
and you want to know if you can trust me?
你说得对
You're right.
苔丝 是我的错 我该知道的
Tess, that was my fault and I should've known better.
是啊
Yeah.
对不起 我希望有机会可以补偿你
I'm sorry. I hope I can make it up to you one day.
好
Okay.
-她在这吗 -谁
- Is she here? - Who?
-莉娜 -她走了
- Lena. - She took off.
很好
Great.
芬利今晚会帮她顶班
Finley's gonna cover for her tonight.
-这可不怎么样 -我们只有她了
- Ugh, that's a terrible idea. - Well, she's all we've got.
好吧 那你得看好她
All right, then-then, you need to keep an eye on her.
没问题 老板
Sure thing, boss.
是 当然 我...
Yeah, of course. I...
我猜我就是想说 对不起
I guess I just want to say that I'm sorry.
因为...我醉醺醺地过来
For... coming over drunk.
理由是两个词 免费酒吧
Two words for you: open bar.
是 我气的不是你喝醉了过来
Yeah, so I'm not... angry that you came over drunk.
-好吧 那是好事 -是
- Okay, well, that's good. - Yeah.
你还记得你跟我说了什么吗
Uh, do you remember what you said to me?
不记得了 但是...
No. But--
你跟我说你觉得
So, you told me that you don't think
我不是真正的牧师
I'm a real priest
然后你告诉我你爱上我了
and then you told me that you are in love with me.
所以你今天
So, how are you feeling
对这两件事是怎么想的
about those two things today?
你还没准备好
You're not ready.
准备好什么
For what?
宝贝 你还有太多问题没有解决
Oh, sweet girl, you have so much you haven't dealt with.
我想变得更好
I want to be better.
你让我想变得更好
And you make me want to be better.
我之前和一个人在一起
I was with a guy once,
我和他在一起了很久
and I stayed with him for way too long
因为我一直在等他去改变
because I was waiting for him to change.
然后他说 "不要再试图去拯救我了"
And he said, "stop trying to fix me."
他说得对
And he was right.
你不能拯救别人
You can't fix people.
等等 我是你第一次相处的女生吗
Wait a second. Am I the first girl you've ever been with?
不是
No.
我刚刚说的话你都听到了吗
Did you hear anything that I just said?
听到了
Yes. Yeah, I did.
我听到了 听到了 我只是
I heard, I heard you. I just, um...
我需要和一个跟我旗鼓相当的人在一起
I need to be with someone who is my equal.
我想要结婚 组建家庭
I want to get married and have a family.
这些我也想要
Yeah, I want those things, too.
什么时候
When?
-我真的想要 -什么时候
- I do. - When?
我不知道
I don't know.
-我不 我只是 -我不能
- I don't-- I just-- - I can't
我能做些什么 你告诉我该干什么
What can I do? Just tell me what to do.
你需要处理好自己的事情
You need to work on your own shit.
你被人深深地伤害过
You have deep wounds,
我不知道谁伤害了你 但是有人伤害过你
and I don't know who hurt you, but somebody did.
没人伤害过我 好吗 我
Nobody hurt me, okay? I...
好
Okay.
你说没有就没有吧
If you say so.
你该走了
I need you to go.
再见
Goodbye.
-孩子 -爸爸
- Hey, kiddo. - Hey, Daddy-O.
你还好吗
You okay?
我现在不太方便说话
Uh, I-I can't really talk right now.
我在你姐姐的订婚派对上
I'm at your sister's engagement party.
菲斯要结婚了
Faith's getting married?
对 布莱恩几个月之前求婚了
Uh, yeah. Brian proposed a couple of months ago.
我还以为她告诉你了
I thought she told you.
对啊 不 她
Uh, yeah, no, she...
他们真的很幸福
They're really happy.
-这真的太好了 -是啊是啊
- Wow, that's great. - Yeah. Yeah.
婚礼是什么时候的 或许我可以
Hey, when's the wedding? Maybe I can, um--
你知道吗 你妈过来了
You know what, your mom is coming over,
所以我真的要挂电♥话♥了
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表