剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
I'm just here to be helpful.
是啊
Sure.
我去找我的办公室了
I'm gonna go find my office.
我想应该是在那边 老板
Ah, I-I think it's that way, boss.
绝对不是在那边
Definitely not that way.
没错 那家伙真混♥蛋♥
Yeah, that guy's a real bag of dicks.
我不想跟丹妮说话
I don't want to talk to Dani.
丹妮
我想我要喝一杯
I think I need a drink.
我陪你喝
I'll hang with you.
没事的
Uh, that's okay.
-我找我姐妹就行 -好吧
- I'm gonna call my sister. All right? - Okay.
-你保重 兄弟 -好 我就...
- You take care, buddy. - All right, I'll just...
不用担心 我会喝水的
No worries. I'll hydrate.
我很好
All good here.
好了 伙计
Okay, okay, buddy.
好了 来吧 艾丽丝
Okay. All right. Come on, Alice.
-我来开门 -艾丽丝 当心点
- It's the door, it's the door. - Alice, focus.
-你需要什么 -帮我拿只桶来 谢谢
- Yeah. what do you need? - Can you get me a bucket? Please.
-拿什么 -桶 艾丽丝
- Like, a what? Like, a-- - A bucket, Alice.
桶 什么叫桶 你还好吗
A bucket. what's a bucket? Are you okay?
-好的 -好疼 艾丽丝
- Okay, yeah, yeah. - It hurts! Alice!
索菲
快点 小艾 这不是演习
Come on, Al, hurry up. Please, this is not a drill.
他随时都会喷出来的
He's gonna fucking blow any second.
-我要吐了 -电炖锅吗
- I'm gonna puke. - Oh, a Crock-Pot?
-电炖锅行不行 -行
- Would a Crock-Pot do it? - Yes, a Crock-Pot!
我不在乎 拿个东西来接着就行 天哪
I don't care. Just get me something. Jesus Christ.
-别喷我外套上 -天哪
- Not my jacket. - Oh, God.
别喷我外套上
Not my jacket, not my jacket.
-老天 -天哪
- Oh, God. - Oh, my God!
好了 天哪
Okay. Oh, God.
好了
Okay.
老天 这味道真恶心
Oh, God, that smells so bad.
我要找妈妈
I want Mama.
是 不行 我也想找她
Oh, yeah, no, I want her, too.
我知道 你能给我一块抹布吗
I know, I know, I know. Can you get me a rag?
是 好主意 好了
Oh, yeah, that's a good idea. Okay.
给孩子擦 不是给你
For the fucking kid, not for you.
对
Oh, yeah.
你还好吗 会没事的 好吗
You okay? It's gonna be all right, all right?
会没事的 好吗
It's gonna be all right, all right?
妈妈今晚就回来了
Mommy's gonna come home tonight.
对 你妈妈今晚就回来了
Yeah. Your mommy's gonna come home tonight.
你都吐完了吗
Did you get it all out?
-你都吐完了吗 -你在干什么
- Did you get it all out? - What are you doing?
-我不知道 -你想去躺下吗
- I-I, I d-don't know. - You want to go lay down?
好吗 好
Yeah? All right.
带我去看你最喜欢沙发上哪个位置 好吗
You show me your favorite spot on the couch, all right?
-好了 -行了...
- Okay. - Here, just...
好的
Yeah, mm-hmm. Okay.
好
All right.
-这是谁 -他很喜欢这个
- Is-- who is that? - Hmm? Oh, he loves it.
-他喜欢 -是吗 好
- He loves it. - Yeah? Okay.
好了
All right.
好了 感觉如何
There you go. How's that?
-是 挺不错的 -还舒服吗
- Oh, yeah. That's good. - Is that good?
好了
All right.
你还好吗
You okay?
你怎么做到的
How are you doing this?
-太疯狂了 -我是说...
- It's crazy. - I mean...
小孩也是人
Kids are people.
不 他们...他们是半大的人
But they're not. They're, like, they're, like, half-sized.
就像...半人
They're, like, half-people.
我很高兴你联♥系♥了我 小艾
Well, I'm glad you called me, Al.
你也该和奎拉要孩子
You should have had kids with Quiara.
你是个好家长
You're really good at it.
我很惊讶她没有说服你
I'm surprised she didn't convince you.
是的
She didn't.
你真的很想她吧
You miss her that bad, huh?
我没事
Oh, I'm okay.
艾丽丝 真抱歉
Alice, I'm so sorry.
是 那从来不好玩
Yeah, that's never fun.
但用电炖锅
Yeah, but the Crock-Pot,
你还真挺有创意的
that was a, that was a creative solution.
是 你知道我会去
Yeah, you know I would come,
只是我现在还在办公室
I just, I'm-I'm still here at the office.
等着看事情的进展
I'm waiting to see how this goes.
是 在这
Yes. She's here.
-谢谢你能来 -别傻了 我会没事的
- Thanks for coming in. - Don't be silly. I'll be fine.
如果还有其他需要 请告诉我
Let me know if you need anything else.
什么
What?
不 我在听的 你说
Yeah, no, I'm-- no, I'm here, I'm here. Yeah. Go on.
索菲 你和丹妮把好酒藏哪了
Sophie, where do you and Dani keep your good wine?
冰箱里有一瓶
There's a bottle in the fridge.
天哪 姑娘
Oh, my God, girl,
不敢相信你就要结婚了
I can't believe you're getting married.
我知道
I know.
不不不
No, no, no.
-给我 谢谢 -她是怎么求婚的
- Para mi, si. Gracias. - How did she propose?
有没有单膝跪地
Did she get down on one knee?
我最喜欢浪漫的求婚了
I love a good proposal.
你穿白西装一定超帅的
You're gonna look so good in a white suit.
你觉得我该做什么发型
What do you think I should do with my hair?
妮娜 怎样都比南茜阿姨在她婚礼上
Ay, Nina, anything is better than what Tia Nancy did
-做的发型好 -天哪
- at her wedding. - Oh, my God.
-那个超可怕 -天哪
- Horrible. - Ay, dios mio.
眼光好糟 所以你打算弄什么发型
Que mal gusto. So, what are you going to do with your hair?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
等等 什么叫你不知道
Well, wait, what do you mean, you don't know?
我不知道该做什么发型
I don't know. I don't know what I'm-a do with my hair.
-怎么了 -什么
- What's wrong? - What?
你干嘛这么说我 没什么
Noth-- Why are you calling me out? Nothing.
-姑娘 -我就是不知道
- Mamita. - I don't know.
我了解你 怎么了
I know you. what's wrong?
-我有点害怕 -怕什么
- I'm just scared. - Of what?
我怕她还会继续不问我就做决定
I'm just scared that she's gonna keep making decisions without me.
别想着那事了 亲爱的
Let it go, mi'ja.
那又如何
Yeah, so what?
先像有钱人那样办一场
You're gonna have a big fun wedding
-盛大又好玩的婚礼 -没错
- like rich people. - Yes!
-等婚礼结束了再说 -对
- You'll figure it out after the wedding. - Yes.
或者如果没法解决...
Or if things don't get better...
大不了离婚咯
You can always get divorced.
那可不好笑
That's not funny.
你们周五想让我做什么菜
So, what do you want me to cook on Friday?
别做玉米就行
Please do not make corn.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
妈呀 你好
Oh, shit. Hey.
我想 如果你不愿买♥♥东西
Uh, I thought, if you didn't want to buy stuff,
或许我们可以自己做
maybe we can build it.
还挺帅的吧
Sick, right?
还不错
It's actually not bad.
-对 -是
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你打算刷漆吗
You gonna stain it?
我想把这个交给你决定
Oh, I thought I'd leave that up to you.
毕竟房♥租是你给
Since you pay to live here and all.
想得还真周到
Ah. That's thoughtful.
怎么样 今晚你想出去玩吗
So, what's up? You want to go out tonight?
不想
No.
我请客哦
Well, uh, I'll buy.
好吧 你请客
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表