剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
I want to go with Mom.
太棒了 解决问题能手
Great. Problem solver.
很好
It's good.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
-不 -确定
- No. - Yeah.
真的
Really.
这挺好的 我今天工作超忙
It's so great. I have a huge day at Work.
这样就
It's just...
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
当然 没问题
Yeah, sure, sure.
好吧
Okay.
伊莱 奥利芙 背上包 我们走
Eli, Olive, come on, backpacks. Let's go.
给我做指甲的那个女生喜欢你的节目
Oh, the girl who does my nails loves your show.
-特别喜欢 -是吗
- Huge fan. - Oh, yeah?
她说你的节目特别好看
She says it's very cute.
妈妈
Mom.
-停下 -你知道吗
- Stop. - You know?
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了
Okay.
艾丽丝 午饭 午饭
Okay, Alice. Lunches. Lunches?
对了 抱歉 这里
Oh, yeah. Sorry. Here.
-谢谢 -爱你们
- Thank you. - I love you guys.
好的 爱你
Okay, love you.
-一切顺利 -再见
- Have a good day. - Bye.
再见 宝贝
Bye, sweetie.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Yep.
你懂的
You get it. Yep.
-再见 -谢谢 再见
- Bye. - Thank you. Bye.
我们会在窗边招手的
Okay, we're gonna wave at the window.
对 我们会在窗边
Yeah. We'll do the window thing.
好的 我们会招手
Okay, we're gonna wave.
好的
Okay.
-这里 -再见
- Here... - Bye!
-他们在这 -再见孩子们
- Oh! There they are again. - Bye, guys.
-再见 -爱你们 好好上学
- Bye. - I love you. Have fun.
-拜 -拜
- Okay. Bye. - Bye.
-还能看到你们哦 -一直演吗
- I still see you. - Do we do the whole time?
真讨厌
What a fucking bitch.
我还以为...你认真的吗
Oh, I thought w-- Oh, you're serious?
当然 怎么能那样子跑来我们家
Yeah. I mean, she can't just come into our home
掌控全局
and take over like that.
关键在于 这里曾经也是她的家
Well, it used to be her home, is the thing.
拜托不要讲道理 同情我一下
Can you please commiserate rather than rationalize?
娜塔 我不想搞心理医生那套
Oh, Nat, I don't want to do therapist-speak.
她不能再随便闯进来了 我要打给她
Okay, she can't barge in here anymore. I'm gonna call her
-叫她 -不行
- and tell her to... - No, no, no, no.
你这么做她就会告诉孩子
If you do that, then she'll tell the kids,
他们会讨厌的人只有一个 也就是我
they'll hate exactly one person. That's this guy.
我只希望你感觉是家里的一分子
I just Want you to feel like you're part of this family.
因为你就是
Because you are.
你好可爱
You're cute.
-嗯 -说真的
- Yeah. .. - I'm serious.
我知道
I know.
你也很可爱
And you're cute.
能聊点别的吗
Can we talk about something else now?
你还有多久走
What time do you have to leave?
七分钟
Seven minutes.
要不要挑战一次六分钟的
Do you want to see if we can do it in six?
-我可以 -好的
- Yes, I do. - Yes.
天啊 它还哞哞叫吗
Oh, my God, is it mooing?
很感谢您搭乘我们的航♥班♥ 麦卡钦女士
Thank you very much for flying with us, Ms. McCutcheon.
期待以后能多见到你
I look forward to seeing much more of you in the future.
嗯
Yeah.
你知道黑吧那个酒保吗
You know the bartender from Black?
-她分手了 和男朋友 -嗯
- She broke up -with her boyfriend. - Yeah.
昨晚 我终于收到她的短♥信♥
And last night, I finally get a text from her.
她说 "你[性]起了吗"
And she's like, "U up?"
我就 "因为你吗 女王 当然"
And I'm like, "For you, KWeen? Yaas."
是吗 你就这么说的吗
Oh, yeah? Did you say it just like that?
我是这么打的 嗯
I texted it, but yeah.
问题在于
Problem is,
我车里的油
I only have enough gas in my car
只够单程去东区
for a one-way trip to the Eastside.
所以我过去 我们搞...真的很赞
So, I go over there, we fudge-- it is awesome--
但早上我就偷溜了
but this morning, I snuck out,
抛下车子 骑走她的单车
left my car, stole her bike...
看看啊
Look at us.
虽然狼狈 还是准时
Still to work on time and shit, though.
你衣服穿反了
Your shirt's on backwards.
见鬼
Balls.
你可以把单车还给她
You could give the woman her bike back.
妹子 绝对绝对不行
Dude, I absolutely cannot do that.
太尴尬了
That's so freakin' embarrassing.
-早啊 老板 -早
- Morning, boss. - Hey. Morning.
咖啡
Uh-- ooh, coffee.
艾丽丝 有五分钟时间吗
Uh, hey, Alice, can I get five minutes?
不行 现在不行 要吃早午饭
Oh, no, I can't right now. I have a brunch.
关于嘉宾我有些新想法 想跟你说说
Well, I have a new guest idea I want to pitch.
好啊 我想听 咱们一点
Okay, and I want to hear it, so I'm gonna see you
-在写作间见 -很好 到时候见
- in the writers room at 1:00. - Great. I'll see you then.
为什么放我桌上
What are these doing on my desk?
艺术部希望你选一只主角杯
The art department wants you to choose the hero mug.
要一片还是三片嘴唇的
You want one lip or three lips?
我觉得是嘴唇 但也可能是阴♥唇♥
I think they're mouth lips, but they could be vagina lips.
看不出来到底是那种
Really, there's no way to tell at this point.
我喜欢三片的
I like the three.
会挡着脸吗 有点太大了
Does it block my face? Is it too big?
-没 很好 -我喜欢那只
- No, it's great. - I like that one.
这就告诉他们 请签字
I'll let them know. Sign that, please.
好
Okay.
你来了
You're here!
-我来了 -来了
- I'm here. - Here!
不敢相信你真的来了
I can't believe you're really here.
瞧瞧你啊
Look at you.
你真的要重回洛杉矶了吗
Do you really live in L.A. again?
-天啊 -瞧瞧这张脸
- Oh, my God. Hi. - Look at this face.
-好想这个小脸蛋 -芬利 夏恩
- I miss this face. - Ugh-- Oh, Finley. Shane.
-夏恩 芬利 -你好
- Shane, Finley. - How are you?
-你好 -真是难以置信
- Hey, how are you? - This is just absolutely incredible.
-真的 -嗯 看看你作出的成绩
- You think? - Yeah. Look what you did for yourself.
出类拔萃
It's outstanding.
天啊 感觉不像真的 你真的回来了
Oh, man. This doesn't seem real, that you're back.
太震惊了 明白吧
It's like, "Ah!" You know?
我保证是真的 但确实不像
I promise you it's real. But it doesn't feel real, I know.
好 我好饿了 去吃饭吧
Okay, I'm starving. Can we go eat, and I'm gonna
-然后再带你到处看看 -好
- show you everything later? - Yeah.
小...看到木偶人了吗
Oh, the little-- see the puppet people, though?
-那是 -跟上 跟上
- Is that... - Come on, come on, come on.
等会儿再带你看
I'll show you later.
艾丽丝
等等 但...但巴黎的美发厅已经卖♥♥了吗
Wait. Wait, but... but you sold the salon in Paris?
-嗯 -好吧 那纽约
- Yeah. - Okay. What about the one
-那间呢 -也不要了
- in New York? - Got rid of it, too.
那你现在有什么打算
So what are you gonna do now?
不知道
I don't know.
-好的 可以 -好的
- Okay. Okay. All right. - Okay.
-喜欢新的房♥子吗 -嗯
- Do you like your new house? - Yeah.
嗯 很好 空的
Yeah, it's, uh, it's good. It's empty.
给她送一张床去
Let's send a bed to her house.
-没问题 -不用 我自己可以
- Oh, absolutely. - No, no, I can do that myself.
不 你当然可以 但你不会
No, of course you can, but you won't.
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表