剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
不 你得跟她聊聊
No. You have to talk to her.
跟奎拉聊聊
You have to talk to Quiara.
一次又一次 不停地聊
Again and again and again, all the time.
跟她交流
Talk to her.
我很高兴你又去参加戒酒会了
I'm glad you're going back to those meetings.
戒酒三天了 亲爱的
Three days sober, baby.
三天吗
Three days?
真厉害
Good for you.
达娜酒吧
Dana's.
是
Yes.
太好了
Great.
日落大道
女士先生餐厅 洛杉矶
每道菜看起来都好吃
Everything looks so good!
我饿死了
Oh... I'm so hungry!
是 你跟他说你吃了几颗大♥麻♥软糖没
Yeah. You-you tell him how many edibles you had?
四颗
I had four.
不是吧
Oh, no!
但它们是好可爱的小熊形状
But they were cute little gummy bears,
还是香槟味的
and they were champagne-flavored.
我要怎么知道不能多吃啊
But, I mean, how was I supposed to know not to enjoy in excess.
对吧 但他特别贴心
Right? But he was so sweet.
一下午都在打电♥话♥给我 确保我没事
He called me up all afternoon to make sure I was okay.
他心很细
He's so thoughtful.
-好了 妈 -也负责任
- Okay, Mom. All right. - And... responsible.
我发誓
I swear,
如果幼童军以前思想能更开放一点
if the Cub Scouts had been more forward-thinking back then,
我家宝贝绝对会是个好成员
my baby would have made a great Cub Scout.
他能当幼童军吗 我可没看出来
Could he be a cub? I don't see that for him.
没有吗
No?
是吗 他手很巧的
Really? He's very crafty.
一直都很巧
Very crafty. Always has been,
从他还是个小女孩起
ever since he was a little girl.
几位要先点些什么吗
Can I get something started for you?
我们可能还需要几分钟 不好意思
Uh, I think, I think we need a little minute, please.
我找到了 看
Oh, I found it! Look!
-多可爱 -妈
- So cute! - Mom.
-妈 拜托 -我不用...
- Mom. Mom, please? - Oh, I don't need to...
我还记得这天
I remember this day.
摄影师完全不敢相信
The photographer just couldn't believe
她能摆出这么漂亮的姿势
how beautifully she could pose like that.
他都不用指导她
He didn't even have to tell her anything.
她对这次拍照特别紧张
She was so nervous to have her picture taken.
但表现得很好
But she was great.
-我这还有... -不 行了
- I've got some more. She-- - No, no, no. Stop! Just stop!
-怎么了 -把这些鬼照片拿走
- What? - Put the fucking picture away!
我只是想给何塞看看
I'm just trying to show José
-你原来多可爱 -不 你总是这样
- how cute you were. - No, no, no. You always do this.
-没有 -那个小女孩不在了
- No, I don't. - That little girl's Not here--
你知道的 妈
you know that, Mom.
-她消失了 -没事的
- She's gone. - It's okay.
我不喜欢你这么说
I hate when you say that.
但就是 好吗
But she is, all right?
那个小女孩已经死了 天啊
That little girl's dead. Jesus.
迈卡
Micah.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我去...
I'm gonna...
-你还好吗 -对不起 我只是...
- Are you all right? - I'm-I'm sorry, I'm just--
不 没关系
No, it's-it's all right.
听着 你不用道歉
Listen, there's no need to apologize.
我想让你见见我妈
Look, I-I wanted you to meet her,
可她每次都他妈的这样 我真的...
but she does this every fucking time, and I just...
我以为她在你面前会不一样 你知道吗
I thought that with you she'd be different, you know?
会更好
Better.
她本该更懂道理的 她...
She's supposed to know better, right? Like...
没事
It's okay.
我了解你
I see you,
我知道在我面前的人其实是谁
the person in front of me, for exactly who he is.
你有我
You've got me.
你有我
You've got me.
谢谢你下厨
Thank you for cooking.
你的手艺还是那么好
It's delicious, as always.
谢谢你给我机会
Oh, well, thank you for letting me.
我已经没什么机会这样了
I don't get to do it often enough anymore.
天啊 我也是
Oh, my God, me neither.
所以 博物馆怎么样
So, how was the museum?
美极了
Oh, it was gorgeous.
光是那片风景就值得我们堵车那么久
The views alone were worth the horrendous traffic that we sat in.
你能回来真好
It's really nice having you back here.
我也很高兴回来
It's nice to be here.
而且能有更多时间看到安吉 真的...
And getting to see Angie more often is, um...
感觉真的很棒
It just feels really good.
她很开心
She's so happy.
我开始找地方了
Well, I started to look for a place,
好在有空闲的时候过来住
so I could be here during the hiatus.
如果你想...
Well, well, um, if you want to...
如果你想在找到地方前先住这...
if you want to stay here until you find...
不 我不...
Oh, n-- I'm not...
卡丽向我求婚了
Carrie asked me to marry her.
我也答应了
And I said yes.
对 所以我们准备在这附近找个房♥子
Yeah, so, we're just gonna look for a place nearby.
我们俩
The two of us.
这是上周的事
It happened last week,
我想先亲口告诉你
and I wanted to tell you in person first
这样我们好想办法...
so we could figure out what, you know,
-决定怎么告诉安吉 -是
- how we should tell Angie. - Right.
好...
Okay, um...
恭喜你 真的
Congratulations, really.
那太棒了
That's-- that's incredible.
你觉得我们该怎么跟安吉说
How do you think that we should tell Angie?
我... 这个...
I-- It's just--
你想怎么说都行
Any-any-any way you want.
-我是说... -我想的是
- I mean... - Well, I was thinking that
你 我和卡丽...
you and me and Carrie...
我们可以一起告诉她
we could all tell her together.
我们三个人吗
All-all three of us?
好啊
S-Sure.
我觉得那对安吉来说最好
I think that would be nice for Angie.
是 安吉会...
Yeah, Angie's gonna be...
她会很开心的
She's gonna be thrilled.
贝特
Bette...
我们真的应该庆祝一下
We should celebrate. We should really,
一定要好好庆祝一下
we should totally celebrate.
我好像还有几瓶香槟
I think I might have some champagne.
我太替你高兴了
I am so happy for you.
同志女王
我不知道你还在呢
I didn't know you were still here.
你知道我的 工作狂
You know me. Work, work, work.
是啊
Yeah.
不要质疑你自己
Okay, well, don't get down on yourself.
还没结束呢 有很大的几率
It's not over, not by a long shot.
有可能
Well, it might be.
不不 比你这节目差得多的我都办过
No, no, I've gotten shows out of far worse.
还记得科贝尔做节目的第一年吗
Remember the first year with Colbert?
但这次有点不一样
Yeah, well, this is a little different.
算不上
Not really.
你真的看不出来这次和科贝尔的节目
Do you really not see how this situation is different
有什么区别吗
from Colbert's show?
没有
No.
我们只需要给电视台多搞几个好节目
We just gotta give the network a few more wins,
他们就再给我们续订一季
and they give us another season.
德鲁 我不知道这我能不能做到
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表