剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
So we can start our family on our own terms.
我爱你 而且...
I love you and-and...
我真觉得我们该这么做
I really think we should do this.
我只想当你的妻子
I just want to be your wife.
走吧 走吧
Come on, come on.
我妈会杀了我的
My mom is gonna kill me.
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
我现在就订票
I'm gonna book the tickets right now.
我好激动
I'm so excited.
我还记得蒂娜流产的时候
I remember when Tina miscarried.
是啊
Yeah.
我刚才也在想那个
I was thinking about that.
天啊 真痛苦
God, it was so painful.
-她还好吗 -还行
- Is she okay? - Yeah.
她会没事的 她还得...
She'll be okay. She has to, uh...
回去刮宫
...go back and get the D&C.
-不 -天啊
- Oh, no. - Oh, God.
-是 -我真抱歉
- Yeah. - I'm so sorry.
是啊
Yeah.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
我没事
I'm fine.
不 我说真的
No, I mean really.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
我不知道
I don't know.
听着
Listen.
奎拉没事
Quiara is okay,
那才是最重要的
and that's the most important thing.
-是 -对吗
- Yeah. - Right?
是的
Yep.
而且... 我们也在陪着你
And... we're here for you now.
对 如果我的节目被取消
Yeah, and if my show gets canceled,
我还能更常来这
I'll be here a lot more.
鉴于我无家可归了
And since I'm homeless,
我实际上在这的时间...
then I'll actually be here more than...
会比刚才想的还多
I realized a second ago.
我们还真是如意
We're doing great.
你怎么样
How you doing?
实际上 我很好
I'm... I'm good, actually.
米尔纳早上联♥系♥我了
Milner called this morning.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yep.
他想让我领导一支处理市内
He wants me to spearhead a task force
阿片类药物危机的专案组
addressing the opioid crisis in the city.
感觉还不错
So, that feels good.
你这回可消化得挺好啊
You're handling this all really well.
我们全力以赴
Well, we went out swinging.
我为这次竞选付出了所有
I gave everything I had to the campaign
也找到了做自己的方式
and I found a way to be myself.
还能指望什么呢
What more could anyone ask for?
没错
Absolutely.
是啊
Yeah.
那倒是
That's true.
《艾丽丝秀》嘉宾名单
芬利 过来
Hey, Finley. Come here.
你能把大家都叫来吗
Um, can we get everyone in here?
就一分钟 我就想...
Just for a minute. Just kind of...
-好的 -大家好
- Yeah. Yeah. - Hi. Hi.
各位 艾丽丝有话想说
Hey, guys, uh, Alice has something to say.
感觉还挺重要的 所以...
It feels kind of important, so...
-大家都聚过来吧 -早上好
- All right, guys, come on. - Good morning.
早
Morning.
我昨晚一直睡不着 或许也应该这样
I-I couldn't sleep last night, and I probably should have,
因为我这周过得是真特么心累
because I've had a fuck sandwich of a week and I'm exhausted.
我两位最好的朋友昨晚都经受了惨痛损失
Um... two of my best friends suffered horrible losses last night,
那让我想到...
and i-it got me thinking.
我们没人知道事情的结果会如何
You know, none of us know how things are gonna turn out.
或许我们最该做的 就是...
Maybe the best thing to do is just...
坚持真实的自己
stay true to who we are.
我付出了太多心血 而且...
I have worked too hard, and...
我知道这听来荒唐 但我决心改变...
I know it sounds ridiculous, but I set out to change...
我也说不好
well, I don't know,
不是改变世界 因为那...
not change the world, 'cause that's...
但我想要改变几个人在一些事上的看法
but change a few people's minds about a couple of things.
如果我们无法用这个平台做到那一点
And if we can't use this platform to do that,
那我恐怕也不想在这里
then I don't think I want to be here.
有时候 我们需要冒险
Sometimes we have to take a risk,
要我说 让我们做我们想做的节目吧
and-and I say let's make the show we want to make.
做我想做的节目
Well, make the show I want to make.
我们得做我想做的节目
We have to make the show I want to make.
所以去他妈的爆红视频
So fuck the viral videos.
去他妈的电视台命令
Fuck the network mandate.
索菲
Sophie.
我要请罗克珊·盖伊
I want Roxane Gay.
没问题 老大
You got it, boss.
很好
Great.
这样的坏处是...
The downside is, uh...
我们可能不会成功 你们知道吗
...we might not make it, you know.
这可能是我们的最后一♥期♥节目
This might be our last show.
如果是那样 我...
And if-if that's the case, I am...
很抱歉我辜负了你们
so sorry I failed you.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不会哭 因为那会冲花我的睫毛膏
I-I'm not gonna cry because my eyelashes will come off.
但谢谢你们做的一切
But thank you for everything.
如果不是你们 我不会有任何这些
I would not have any of this if it weren't for you.
你们都很努力
You've all worked so hard.
让我们昂首失败
Let's go down swinging.
没错
Yeah.
我喜欢你的热情
I love the enthusiasm.
但容我插一句嘴
Uh, if I could pipe in for just one second,
或许我们能找个折中方案
uh, may-maybe we can find a-a compromise.
德鲁
Drew.
没有了
No more.
如果你不加入 那就他妈的滚出去
If you can't get on board, then get the fuck out of here.
所以你要请罗克珊...
So, so you're gonna, uh, get Roxane, um...
-罗克珊... -罗克珊·盖伊吗
- Roxane... - Roxane Gay?
-对 -是的
- Yeah. - Yeah. Yeah.
我能那么叫她吗
Yeah, can I call her that?
-还是... -我的天啊
- Or...? - Oh, my God.
我不知道那是不是个玩笑
I didn't know if that was a joke.
我的天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
老天啊
Oh, man.
我今天买♥♥了去夏威夷的机票
So, I bought tickets to Hawaii today.
索菲从没去过那
Sophie's never been.
我们明天走
We head out tomorrow.
去哪座岛
Which island?
欧胡岛
Oahu.
你们该去毛伊岛的
Well, you should go to Maui.
不 我们去欧胡岛
No, we're going to Oahu.
而且我们要结婚
And we're getting married.
爸爸
Dad,
她会成为我的妻子
she's going to be my wife.
我需要你接受这点
I need you to be okay with that.
这个...
Well, uh...
我不明白你为什么觉得她不够好
I don't understand why you think she isn't good enough.
我们家很努力才有了今天的成就
Our family had to work very hard to get what we have now.
她不想要你的钱
She doesn't want your money.
那和钱无关 从来都和钱无关
It's not about that. It's never been about that.
那是什么
Then what?
我教导你要有野心和骄傲
I taught you to have ambition and pride.
-她家... -忠诚 包容 互助
- Her family is-- - Is loving and kind and supportive.
我不希望你倒♥退♥
I don't want you to take a step backward.
-我没有 -听着
- I'm not. - Listen.
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表