剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
每个都不对劲 不
None of them are right. No.
不是我的风格
They don't feel like me.
至少奥兹医生是阴♥道♥蒸洗的拥护者
At least Dr. Oz is a vaginal steaming advocate.
我04年就做过阴♥道♥整形
I did vaginal rejuvenation in '04.
阴♥道♥在那之后变异过吗
Have vaginas changed since then?
没有
No, they have not.
-对 -我知道那很讨厌
- No. - I know it sucks,
但我们希望 如果听了电视台这一回
but, hopefully, if we give the network this win,
他们能给我们更多发挥空间
they'll be more inclined to allow us to stretch
找更有政♥治♥头脑的人选来
to include more politically-minded candidates.
对 比如我心爱的罗克珊·盖伊
Right, like my beloved Roxane Gay.
没错
Exactly.
我今早接到一通电♥话♥
I got a phone call this morning
是我研究生时候的老朋友打来的
from an old friend of mine from grad school.
她在给一个很有意思的人当助理
She's working as an aide to a very interesting person.
好 继续
Okay, listening.
电视台想拓宽我们节目的收视群体
The network wants to broaden our demographic.
想让我们吸引更多目标外的观众 对吧
They want to attract a more far-reaching audience, right?
艾丽丝想要锁定酷儿 社会和政♥治♥上
Alice wants to keep it queer, queer-adjacent,
和酷儿相关的
uh, social, political.
会是谁 我有预感是个奥巴马等级的要来
Who's it gonna be? I smell an Obama coming.
卡玛拉
Kamala.
你能请到她吗
Can you get her?
对
Yeah.
在她原来还当地检的时候 我因为
I interviewed her for a documentary I made
自己拍的一部刑事司法改革纪录片采访过她
on criminal justice reform back when she was a D.A.
这太棒了 你必须约到她
This is amazing. You have to book her.
我等不及问她
I cannot wait to ask her
真实但又不合适的问题了
real but also inappropriate questions.
-对吧 -天哪
- Right? - Oh, my God.
我真高兴这季能有你
I'm so glad you're here this season.
都要实现了
It's all happening.
我还是继续约奥兹医生 作为后备好了
I'll keep Dr. Oz warm, just as a backup.
不用
Okay, we're not.
-好吧 -不用了
- Okay, fine. - Yeah, yeah.
好 我们想点问题 来吧
Okay, let's get some questions. Let's go.
我们想改建林肯高地监狱
We want to convert the Lincoln Heights Jail
扩大公♥司♥的办公区域
to expand our corporate offices.
我们知道那是个热门地块
We know it's been a hotly contested area,
但我们有足够的资金
but we do have capital in place
去投资那种规模的项目
to invest in a project of that scale.
我问一句 你们的资金来源是什么
I just, I have to ask: what's the source of your capital?
我父亲的政♥治♥性捐款
My father's political contributions,
都是通过我们的基金会进行
they're made through our foundation,
完全和我们家族的企业分离
entirely separate from our family's company.
我想你没有回答那个问题
I don't think you answered the question.
我们有多元化的投资组合
We have a diverse portfolio.
涉及各个领域
Investments in everything
从生物医学研究到农业...
from biomedical research to agriculture...
给生物医学研究方面的资金
And the funding for the biomedical research,
是来自药品销♥售♥吗
does that come from the sale of pharmaceuticals?
我们为伤残军人设计义肢 波特女士
We design prosthetics for wounded warriors, Ms. Porter.
我知道
I understand,
但你们是否也生产阿片类药物呢
but do you also invest in the production of opioids?
义肢可不会凭空造出来
Prosthetics don't pay for themselves.
我明白了
I see.
我们唯一关心的 就是找到最佳人选
Our only interest here is finding the best person
来管理这座城市
to run this city,
我们相信您就是那个人
and we believe that person is you.
我不买♥♥你的帐
I'm not buying what you're selling.
我们的现任市长就买♥♥了
Our current mayor bought it.
我不是他
I'm not him.
波特女士
Ms. Porter.
你知道我为什么要竞选市长吗
Do you know why I'm running for office?
恐怕不知道
I can't say that I do.
就是因为你们这样的人
It's because of people like you.
你们所销♥售♥的产品正是痛苦的根源
The products you're pushing are the cause of suffering.
它们导致了我们城市历史上最严重的
They have contributed to the worst opioid crisis
阿片类药物危机
our city has ever faced,
而你们想修建办公室的那个地块
and that property that you want to turn into corporate offices,
可以被用作长♥期♥的康复中心
that could be used as a long-term rehab facility.
虽然我可能理解
And while I might understand
一个白人直男对此的故意无视
the willful ignorance of a straight white man,
但我真的不明白
I'm having a hard time
你怎么也能熟视无睹
understanding how you could turn a blind eye.
所以我猜 其实我想知道的是
So I guess what I really want to know is
你晚上怎么睡得着觉
how the hell do you sleep at night?
我的职责是为你引荐潜在捐赠人
My job is to introduce you to potential donors.
努涅兹可是个大户
Nunez is a big player.
我说了 我永远不会拿大药企的钱
I've told you, I'm never taking money from big pharma.
我知道你对那个问题很敏感
I know you have a sensitivity around that particular issue,
-但你... -去它的敏感
- but you need... - Fuck sensitivity.
别再给我安排这种会面了
Don't ever set up another meeting like that again.
任何情况下 我都不会愿意
I am not willing, under any circumstances,
在价值观上妥协
to compromise my values.
知道了
Noted.
-这次会面从没发生过 -好的
- That meeting never happened. - Never happened.
-从没发生过 -从没发生过
- Never happened. - Never happened.
那会面还真是精彩
Well, that was a fucking shitshow.
-对不起 丹妮... -以后
- I'm sorry, Dani... - In the future,
你要么自己去开这种会
you need to either take those meetings yourself
要么让我更好地准备
or prep me better.
她让我觉得自己像个傻子
She made me feel like an idiot.
-你去哪了 爸爸 -我们遇到了问题
- Where were you, Dad? - We have a problem.
什么问题
What is it?
我们一位雇员的儿子用药过量
One of our employee's son's overdosed.
你要赶快应对
You're going to take point on this.
尽量占据先机
Get ahead of it as much as you can.
我需要你为我们处理好他
I need you to handle him for us.
-我明白了 -好
- I understand. - Okay.
杰克
Jack.
-你好 -难以置信
- Hi. - I can't believe this.
我才跟他见面 他已经戒毒了...
I just saw him, and he'd been clean, and...
-都怪我 -不是
- I did this. - No, you didn't.
就是我 是我们 我是说...
Yeah, I did. We did. I mean...
-这都是我们的错 -杰克 别说了
- This is all our fault. - Jack. Stop.
坐下
Sit down.
这正是媒体们希望你去想的
That is exactly what the media wants you to think.
他们会努力把你儿子的死和你的工作联♥系♥起来
They'll try to connect your work here with your son's death.
但是他们错了
But they're wrong.
杰克
Jack.
你知道我们在这都做些什么
...you know what we do here.
我们不是坏人
We are not the bad guys.
你 我 我父亲
Me, you, my father?
我们也是一家人
We are a family, too.
你不能让他们分♥裂♥我们
You can't let them tear us apart.
我知道 我知道 但是我们在这做的事情
Yeah, I know, I know, but what we do here...
停 听我说
Stop. Listen to me.
你的儿子不能变成一个冰冷的数据
Your son cannot be a statistic.
他是个人 他是你的儿子
He was a person. He was your son.
对 他是
Yeah, he was.
他是
He was...
我的宝贝儿子
my little boy.
正是
Exactly.
你说得对
You're right.
现在跟我说说 他都喜欢做什么
Now tell me, what did he love to do?
米基是个人
Mikey was a person.
他不是什么淫秽的新闻报道
He was not a salacious news story.
他热爱生活 喜欢钓鱼 下棋
He loved life. He loved to fish, play chess.
请相信我所说的
Please believe me when I say
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表