剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
I've been clear with what I want.
告诉我你想要什么
Tell me what you want.
告诉我你是怎么想的
Tell me what you're thinking.
你喜欢我吗
Are you into me?
你想要什么
What do you want? Just...
你到底想怎样
What the fuck do you want?
要不要离开这
Do you want to get out of here?
要
Yeah, I do.
这个地方真不错
This place looks amazing.
你有没有什么想跟我说的
Is there something that you want to tell me?
什么意思
What do you mean?
好了 我换种方式
Okay, let me put this a different way.
我知道你们两个之间有事
I know that there's something going on between the two of you.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
你说什么呢 苔丝
What are you talking about, Tess?
当你回顾我们的关系
You know, when you look back on our relationship,
我希望你知道 结束我们的不是你的不忠
I want you to know it wasn't your infidelity that ended us.
而是这一刻
It was this moment.
好了 你有没有要跟我说的
Now, is there anything that you want to tell me?
对不起
I'm sorry.
-该死 -对不起
- Fuck. ‐ I'm sorry.
该死
Fuck.
-对不起 对不起 -天啊
‐ I'm sorry. I'm sorry. ‐ Oh, my God.
别碰我 我受不了 我得出去
Don't touch me. I can't do this. I need to get out of here.
见鬼
Shit.
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday ♪
亲爱的夏恩
♪ Dear Shane ♪
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
你今天看起来仍然很夏恩
-我爱你们俩 -真的
‐ I love you both. ‐ Seriously.
太谢谢了
Thank you so much.
没事吧 亲爱的
You okay, honey?
我的妈呀
Holy shit.
天啊
Oh... my... God.
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表