剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
possibly make something for us?
-好 我给她打电♥话♥ -谢谢
‐Yeah. I'll give her a call. ‐Thank you.
夏恩
Shane.
-你好 -你在这干什么
- Hi. - What are you doing here?
怎么回事
What's going on?
那个 我们在商量
Well-well, I-I think we're just
什么时候可以重新开业
trying to figure out when we can reopen.
等等 你 你真的做到了吗
Wait. You... Did you actually do it?
对
I did it.
妈呀
Holy shit.
靠
Fuck.
-你还好吗 -说不好
- Are you okay? - I don't know.
我失业了吗
D-Do I still have a job?
那个 我
Uh, well, I, uh...
我希望能由你们来经营这里
I was hoping that you'd like to run this place.
没开玩笑吧
Are you kidding?
我可以经营一家女同酒吧
I get to run the floor of a lesbian bar?
是啊
Well, yeah.
-当然愿意 -确定吗
- Fuck yeah. - You sure?
是啊
Oh, yes.
我有太多点子了
Oh, I have so many fucking ideas.
比如 我一直想划出一片贵宾区
Like, I've always wanted to do a VIP area,
整瓶服务 全套的东西 打碟
bottle service, the whole thing, and... DJs.
还有 还有 听着 全都跟你说了吧
Like... and‐and... listen, full disclosure,
我再也不喝酒了 我失去这个权利了
I don't drink anymore, I lost that privilege,
但是我可以来设计酒单
but I can design the shit out of a drinks menu.
-向我保证你能做到 -我保证
- Promise me you're gonna do it. - Yes, I promise.
-你能发誓吗 -能能能
- You swear? - Yes, yes, yes.
-那是 -那是设计师
- Is... - That's the designer.
你好 我是苔丝 很高兴认识你
Hi, I'm Tess. Nice to meet you.
不敢相信你真的做到了
I can't believe you actually did this.
你太不可思议了 知道吗 太棒了
You're incredible. You know that? This is amazing.
我只是需要一份工作
I-I really just needed a job.
要死
Shit.
借过 好了
Coming through. Okay.
好了
That's... all right.
好消息是 他们把燕麦粥都吃了
Well, the good news is they ate all their cereal,
坏消息是 拼图丢了一片
the bad news is we're missing a puzzle piece.
-检查过伊莱的鼻子了吗 -我该去看看吗
- Did you check Eli's nose? - Should I have?
-不是第一次了 -恶心
- Wouldn't be the first time. - That's gross.
不想留这一堆烂摊子给你
I hate to leave you with this mess,
但是我要去见贝特和夏恩
but I got to meet Bette and Shane.
没关系
No, it's totally fine.
而且 如果我不立刻点那个牛油果吐司的话
Plus, if I don't order that avocado toast right away,
我就只能打包外带了
then I'll be taking it to go.
没事 和你的朋友们玩得开心
It's not a problem. Have fun with your friends.
如果你想和你的朋友一起去玩的话
Hey, if you ever want to hang out with your friends,
我非常乐意看孩子
I'm totally happy to watch the kids.
-你真好 -随时
- Oh, that's sweet. - Yeah, any time.
我真的觉得他们开始有点喜欢我了
I actually think they're starting to like me a little.
周五 你愿意的话我可以周五带他们
Like, Friday. I could watch them Friday if you want.
没关系的 你也知道我没有朋友
It's okay. You know I don't have any friends.
能把杏仁露递给我吗
Will you hand me the almond milk?
-什么 -我以前有
‐ Huh? ‐ I mean, I used to.
我以前有很多朋友
You know, I used to have a lot of friends.
但吉吉...我也不知道怎么回事
But when Gigi‐‐ I don't know what happened‐‐
但他们最后都选择了她
but they all just kind of chose her.
怎么会呢 是她出轨啊
But why? She cheated on you.
我知道
I know.
但她...你知道...她比我有人缘
But she's, you know, she's the cool one.
而且 吉吉也是我最好的朋友
And you know, Gigi was my best friend, too,
所以我就一个朋友都没了
you know, so I just kind of lost everyone.
如果你想抢我的朋友
Hey, if you want to take any of my friends,
我有的是
I have a ton of 'em.
但我给他们分了梯队的
But I organize them by tiers.
但即使最末端的
You know, but even the bottom tier?
-也很有趣 -没事的
‐ Very fun. ‐ It's okay.
我肯定能找到的
I'll find some eventually.
没有朋友 连宝妈小姐妹都没有
No friends. Like, not even a mom friend.
而且不是因为娜塔无趣
And it's not like Nat's boring.
-她是最佳的... -抱歉
‐ I mean, she's the greatest. ‐ Uh, I'm sorry.
-我们笑得... -我正在
‐ We laugh... ‐ I'm just, I'm,
我在等
I'm waiting...
好了 目标已到达
Okay. Yes. Now the Eagle has landed.
安吉到学校了 洗耳恭听
Look, Angie made it to school. I'm all yours.
-说吧 -跟踪狂
‐ Go ahead. ‐ You're a stalker.
我只是一个牵肠挂肚的母亲
I'm a concerned parent.
就一块牛油果吐司
How long does it take
时间也太长了吧
to make avocado toast?
都不用烤
You don't even cook it.
莉娜 这是贝特 这是艾丽丝
Oh, u‐uh, Lena, this is, uh, Bette and Alice.
很高兴认识你们
It's really good to meet you both.
-我也是 -幸会
‐ You, too. ‐ Yeah, nice to meet you.
我要...去拿外卖♥♥订单
Okay, uh, I'm gonna... I'll pick up my takeout order.
很高兴认识你们
It was nice to meet you.
-很高兴认识你 -我们
‐ Nice to meet you. ‐ I'll, uh,
-待会儿酒吧见 -好
‐ see you at the bar. ‐ Yeah, yeah.
-可别 -我还什么都没说
‐ Stop. ‐ I didn't say anything.
你们俩好亲密
You two seem cozy.
没有
We're not.
所以你和莉娜
So where exactly
具体是在哪儿认识的
did you meet Lena?
她是阿特拉斯的酒保
She is a bartender at Atlas.
我好久没去了
Oh. I haven't been there in a long time.
没理由去呢 都变成男人的地盘了
Well, why would you? It's not the same. It's a sports bar.
你干吗去男人的地盘
Why are you hanging out at a sports bar?
我买♥♥下来了
I‐I bought it.
-慢着 什么 -什么
‐ Wait, what? ‐ What?
我要做翻新 变回同志酒吧
I'm gonna flip it, and I'm gonna make it a gay bar again.
太赞了
That's amazing.
-是吧 -相当冲动
‐ Right? ‐ That's really impulsive.
怎么 我还以为你会开心
Why? I thought you'd be happy
我...我终于安定下来呢 贝特
that I'm, I'm‐I'm‐I'm, I'm laying down roots again, Bette.
没错 我们很开心...不是吗
No. We are. We are... Aren't we?
我只是...不清楚...我只是觉得
Well, I just, I don't know, I just don't think
你不该在心碎的时候作出
you should make any kind of life‐changing decisions
重大决定 仅仅如此
when you're heartbroken. That's all.
我没事
I'm fine.
好的 我的错
Okay. My bad.
不过...别吃窝边草
Maybe, though, don't shit where you eat, with...
没错 我也建议不要
Yeah, that I would definitely not recommend.
待会儿见
I'll catch up with y'all later.
我昨晚在推特上看到一些东西
I wanted to ask you about something I read on Twitter
想问问你 安吉「拉」
last night, Ange‐munch.
-不想回答 滚蛋 -我听说
‐ No. Fuck off. ‐ I heard
你妈和校董会所有人都上过床
that your mom slept with everyone on the school board.
我还以为你是黑人特招生呢
I always thought you were an affirmative action kid.
原来你妈是个超级大淫♥妇♥啊
But it turns out your mom is just a fucking slut
而且所有人都知道
and everyone knows it.
德斯坎苏影业
姑娘你怎么了 看起来状态好糟糕
What's wrong with you, girl? You look like shit.
我今早和丽贝卡一起 超别扭
I had a weird morning with Rebecca.
-怎么了 -睡醒以后
‐ What happened? ‐ We wake up,
我以为我们要一起吃早饭
and I think we're gonna have breakfast,
-就尽量表现得很正常... -我知道
‐ So I try to act normal and... ‐ Ooh, I know
-这对你很不容易 -相当难
‐ That's hard for you. ‐ Very.
然后她说...
And then she's like,
"我得去教堂了"
"Yo, I got to go to church."
周二啊
On a Tuesday.
然后呢
Okay.
怎么 你不觉得是搞砸了吗
What, you don't think that's fucked up?
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表