剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
《拉字至上Q世代》前情提要
Previously on The L Word: Generation Q...
我觉得昨晚很棒
I thought last night was great.
她是我前妻
She's my ex‐wife.
-你想让我走吗 -不
‐ Do you want me to leave? ‐ No.
好了 开始有进展了
Okay, we are getting somewhere.
这么说你们现在是三人对了吗
So you're a throuple now?
慢着 你说什么来着
Wait, wait, what are you, what are you saying?
-三人对 -两人伴侣再加一人
‐ Throuple. ‐ It's a couple plus one.
你想知道我能不能过了牧师这茬
You were wondering if I could get over the whole priest thing.
其实 我能 因为你不是真的牧师
Well, I can because you're not a real priest.
我不知道谁伤害了你 但是有人伤害过你
I don't know who hurt you, but somebody did.
你需要处理好自己的事情
You need to work on your own shit.
你是有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
你准备把生母条款就这么混在里面吗
You were just gonna slip in that biological parent clause?
我要尽量为我家人考虑周全
I'm trying to do what's best for my family.
她就是你的家人
She is your family.
我不会签婚前协议的
There's not going to be a prenup.
-我们还没讨论完这事 -去你的
‐ We're not done discussing this. ‐ Fuck you.
我们得画句号♥了
We need to end this.
我如今又该怎么办呢
What am I supposed to do now?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我们怎么办 你要出席公开场合
What do we do, huh? You've got an event.
我们准备好一起去了吗
Do we all get ready together?
穿着拖地礼服 手牵着手
Hold hands in our floor‐length gowns?
我必须告诉你一件事
I have to tell you something.
-我怀孕了 -什么
‐ I'm pregnant. ‐ What?
她所有事都是一个人承担
She processes everything alone.
怎么才能让她对我敞开心扉呢
I mean, how do I get her to open up to me?
因为我爸
It's my dad.
我恨他 因为他根本不明白
I hate him because he doesn't understand...
我只是想告诉你 我不需要你
I just wanted to let you know that I don't need you.
我只想要你
I just want you.
-你演得太棒了 -哪有
‐ You are amazing. ‐ Shut up.
真的棒 我是认真的
No, you were. I'm serious.
贝特·波特 我要跟你谈谈
Hey, Bette Porter, I need to talk to you.
该死
Goddamn it!
别碰她
Keep your fucking hands off her.
我们现在在贝特·波特家门口
We're here outside Bette Porter's home
等待她有关竞选的回应
awaiting answers from her campaign.
昨晚 市长候选人贝特·波特
Last night, mayoral candidate Bette Porter
据称企图伤害泰勒·亚当斯
allegedly assaulted Tyler Adams.
波特一直与此人的妻子有染
Porter has been having an affair with his wife,
尽管她最近刚刚在艾丽丝秀上否认此事
despite recently denying their status on The Alice Show.
她的竞争对手杰夫·米尔纳承诺
Her opponent Jeff Milner is still committed to running
不会将此事作为选战的黑料 但表示
a clean campaign, but couldn't help but mention he's not
他对波特近来犯的错误半点都不惊讶
the least bit surprised by Porter's latest missteps.
-艾丽丝 -艾丽丝 可以采访一下你的看法吗
‐ Alice. ‐ Alice, can we get one comment, please?
你为她说谎了吗
Did you lie for her?
你能回答一下问题吗
Can you answer the question?
你有什么要为自己辩解的吗
What do you have to say for yourself?
没错 但她这么做是完全没有问题的
Right, but she was completely justified in doing so.
我只需要多一些时间
All I'm asking is for time.
在她作出决定前
She wants to talk to us and her family
她需要和她的家人商量
before she makes a decision.
-你好吗 -天啊 他们真是魔鬼
‐ Hey. ‐ God, they're animals.
太感谢你们过来了 真是不好意思
Thank you so much for coming. I'm sorry about all of this.
没有的事 没关系
No, no, it's okay.
这有关系
It's really not okay.
她可以挽回颓势的
She can bounce back from this.
我真的真的 非常抱歉 艾丽丝
I'm really, I'm really sorry, Alice.
为哪件事抱歉 我在自己的秀上维护你吗
For which part? For defending you on my show,
还是没有告诉我你又开始见费利西蒂了
or for not telling me you started seeing Felicity again?
我 都很对不起
I'm... both. I'm sorry
-这两件事 -你为什么不告诉我们
‐ About both. ‐ Why didn't you tell us?
你看她干什么
Why are you looking at her?
听着 这很复杂
Look, it's complicated,
并且 并且
and‐and‐and‐and
-她已经很不好受了 -见鬼 你知道
‐ She's been through a lot. ‐ Holy shit. You knew?
-你早就知道 -冷静点冷静点
‐ You knew? ‐ Calm down. Calm down.
别这样 请别对她发火
No, no, please don't be mad at her.
妈呀 这简直更糟 你们两个
Oh, my God, this is so much fucking worse, you guys.
艾丽丝 我太抱歉了
Alice, I am so sorry.
-我现在不想和你说话 -艾丽丝 等一下
‐ I can't do this right now. ‐ Alice, wait, just wait.
贝特 贝特 让她走吧
Hey, Bette, Bette, Bette, let her go.
她会冷静下来的
She'll cool off.
你还好吗
You all right?
我不好
No.
安吉在这儿吗
Is Angie here?
她在乔迪家过得夜
She spent the night at Jordi's.
我们昨晚之后都有点惊魂未定的
We're both pretty shaken up after last night,
我只想让她开开心心的
and I just wanted her to go have fun.
-很好 -你懂的
‐ Good. Yeah. ‐ You know?
-坏了 -怎么了
‐ Shit. ‐ What?
我今天本来应该带她去车管局的
I was supposed to take her to the DMV today.
她今天要驾照考试
She's supposed to have her driver's test today.
我怎么会忘了呢
How did I, how did I forget that?
-我要怎么带她去呢 -你不能出去
‐ How am I supposed to do that? ‐ You can't.
不管你去哪所有人都会跟着的
Everyone's gonna be following you everywhere.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
没事 没事的 我有个办法
All right, all right, all right. Here's an idea, here's an idea.
我反正今天要去酒吧
I have to go to the bar,
我之后可以接上奎拉
and then I have to go pick up Quiara,
然后我们带她去
and then we can take her.
-真的 -当然 真的
‐ Really? ‐ Yes, really.
为你赴汤蹈火 我的好朋友
Anything you want, my friend, anything you need.
怎么了
What?
我只是
I just...
跟我说说 怎么了
Talk to me. What?
我不能再这样下去了
I can't do this anymore.
我不能
I can't.
-我做不到 -好 什么
‐ I can't do it. ‐ Okay, what‐what‐what...
-这个太 我做不到 -你做不到什么
- That's just... I can't. ‐ What‐what can't you do, Bette?
我不行 我要退出竞选
I can't. I... I have to drop out.
波特 你想的话 随时都可以退出
Bette, you are allowed to drop out any time you want.
没错
That's right.
-没错 对的 -是的
‐ That's right. Okay. ‐ Yeah.
这就是我想要的 我要退出
That's what I need. I'm gonna do it
就是现在 赶紧完事
right now, just get it over with.
贝特 我
Hey, Bette, I...
贝特 贝特 我能帮你摆脱这件事
Bette. Bette. Bette, I can get you out of this.
-只要给我一分钟 -不 不 结束了
‐ I just need one minute. Just give me‐‐ ‐ No, no. It's over.
我受不了了
I can't want this anymore.
-你不能出去 -我受不了了
‐ You cannot go out there. ‐ I can't.
你没权利指挥我要怎么做
You cannot tell me what to fucking do.
安吉给我打电♥话♥了
Angie called me.
蒂娜
Tina.
拉字至上:Q世代
第一季 第六集
《悬念》
早上好
Good morning.
我快要渴死了
I am fucking parched.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
别喝酒 我在这陪着你呢
糟糕
Fuck.
糟糕 糟糕
Fuck. Fuck.
一杯巴克泡腾酒 没有冰了
One mimosa, no ice for you.
不 这不是
Um, no, that's not a...
这不是个好主意
that's not a good idea.
我需要
Um, I need to...
我得给我的互助对象打电♥话♥
I need to call my sponsor.
我得去戒酒会
Um, I need to go to a meeting.
-夏恩 -你们在搞什么
‐ Shane, um... ‐ What the fuck is this?
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表