剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
and I hate to be the bad guy here,
但你不能在最后关头换访谈嘉宾
but you can't change your interview guest at the last minute.
不能随便访谈自己的朋友 对吧
You can't just interview your friends, right?
我觉得录制过程非常顺利
Well, I thought it went really Well.
-你说呢 -走运罢了
- Didn't you? - You got lucky.
我们当初买♥♥下你的节目
When we bought your podcast,
看重的是这个品牌
we bought a brand.
一个活泼有趣的拉拉品牌
A poppy, fun, palatable lesbian brand.
那是我们想要培养的
We want to build off that.
我也想 真的 我
I do, too. I really do. I...
只不过我充满...好奇心
It's just I'm a very... curious person,
我的观众应该也是如此
and I think my audience is, too.
所以我只是想要满足他们
And I just want to give them a little credit. You know,
这是我们真正能产生影响的机会
I think we have a real opportunity to make an impact.
我们欢迎你提出
And we will always be completely open
任何想法
to your ideas.
但也需要真诚对待
But we got to stay true
最早那批观众 对吧
to our season one audience, right?
但他们或许对实实在在的事情更感兴趣
But they might be interested in something more substantial.
不大可能
It's unlikely.
我
I'm...
我...那边是...
I... Is there...?
这位是德鲁·威尔逊
This is Drew Wilson.
-忠实粉丝 -德鲁给很多大牌主持写稿
- Big fan. - Drew has written for Seth, Sarah and all the Jimmys.
我们想介绍你们认识
We want you to get to know him,
看看哪里能安排他做点事
see where he might be useful.
也替你分担压力
Take some of the pressure off you a bit.
让他来帮忙维持
Let him help maintain the brand
那个观众们喜欢的品牌 如何
that your audience has come to love, okay?
抱歉打断 但是
I am so sorry to interrupt, but, um...
小孩求救
我不...我不明白什么意思
Yeah, I don't, I don't know what that means.
那个...学校打电♥话♥
Oh. Ri-- uh, his school called.
-谁的学校 -伊莱的 你...
- Whose school? - Eli's. Your, uh,
继子的
stepkid?
嗯 他生病了
Yeah, he's sick
娜塔正在做咨♥询♥
and, uh, Nat's in session with clients
吉吉大概也不在 所以
and Gigi's away, I guess? So, um...
所以
So...
就是我
so, me, then?
-看来如此 嗯 -好吧
- Looking like it, yeah. - Okay.
没事吧
Everything okay?
没事 嗯
Uh, yeah, yeah, yeah, Yeah-
是...是...小孩生病
Um, it's a, it's, like, a sick kid.
家人最重要
Family comes first.
那个...
Well, it...
没必要...如果
They don't h-have to, if...
没关系的
Well, it's not a problem.
-稍后德鲁给你介绍进展 -对
- Uh, Drew will fill you in. - Yeah.
很好 那我这就去学校
Um, cool. Well, I am gonna go to school.
谢谢 谢谢
Thanks. Thanks. Okay.
听着 你得给夏恩打电♥话♥
All right, look, you got to call Shane,
-因为我一个人不行 -收到
- 'cause I am not doing this alone. - Copy that.
-他最好真的是病入膏肓 -收到
- And he better be really fucking sick. - Copy that.
说到哪儿了
Uh, so, where were we?
我都听到了 我们不应该
I absolutely hear you. We should not
自作主张 不会再犯了
have gone over your head. That won't happen again.
但我们收到很多非常有意思的访谈邀请
But we're getting some really interesting interview requests.
我们也很开心 但你们不能
And we're excited about that, but you can't take
未经许可就搞那么大的调整
big swings like that without our approval.
莉娜·维特也想来
Well, Lena Waithe wants to come on.
著名编辑 制片人 演员
-她正合适 -很有趣
- She's perfect. - And fun.
我们或许可以玩游戏
Uh, maybe we could, uh, play a game with her.
艾丽丝和莉娜可以
Uh, Alice and Lena could, uh,
比拼酒量
play a drinking game.
-戴上眼罩喝 -没错 没错
- We could do it blindfolded. - Yes, yes, yes.
而且她和艾丽丝可以开诚布公
Yes, and she and Alice could have an honest conversation
讨论电影中出现酷儿群体的重要性
about the importance of queer representation in film.
-当然 当然 -嗯 嗯
- Well, sure, sure. - Yeah, yeah.
德鲁会加以完善
Uh, Drew will fill in the details.
很好 索菲
Great get, Sophie.
我觉得咱们逃过了一劫
I think we dodged a bullet.
要是我们再提起外遇
If we bring up the affair again,
那就是自找的麻烦
it becomes a self-inflicted wound.
我认为最好聚焦于
I think it's best if we focus on our town hall
-LGBT中心的活动 -我明白了
- at the LGBT Center. - I hear you.
我担心的是 如果不给出解释
I'm concerned if we don't take control of the narrative,
可能会让我们栽跟头
it'll bite us in the ass.
那你觉得该怎么办
And what do you propose we do?
找费利西蒂·亚当斯拿一份正式的说明
Get an on-the-record statement from Felicity Adams.
今天她会带上一个调解员过来
She and a mediator are available to come in today.
慢着 你已经联♥系♥她了
Wait a minute, you already reached out?
抱歉 我记得之前自己已经说过了
Sorry, I thought I was taking point on this.
等等 她为什么会同意过来这里
Wait, why would she agree to come here?
我本来说了一个中间位置
Well, I offered a neutral location,
但费利西蒂似乎觉得过来也可以
but Felicity seemed fine to come in.
你介意的话也可以再商量
I can push back if you want,
但我确实倾向于在自己的地盘解决
but I do prefer that we do it on our turf.
-没事 没关系 -贝特已经
- No, it's-it's fine. - Bette's already given
给出事件的说明
an account of what's happened.
没错 但费利西蒂没有
Yeah, But Felicity hasn't.
我们应该提前避免你们的说法
We want to get ahead of any potential discrepancies
存在不一致之处
in your stories.
我们需要保护这次竞选
We need to protect this campaign.
好吧
Okay.
齐心协力 团结一致
Let's circle the wagons.
-叫她过来 -好的
- Bring her in here. - Okay.
带她从后楼梯上来
And, uh, take her up the back stairs.
我知道谨慎行事
I know how to be discreet.
但你知道后楼梯在哪吗
But do you know where the back stairs are?
不知道
No, I don't.
等她来的时候 我不想让安吉在这
I don't want Angie to be here when she comes in.
凯茜要带几个人出去拉选票
Kacey is taking a group out to canvass,
她可以跟他们一起
so she can go with them.
好的 谢谢你
Great. Thank you.
着眼未来
And, looking ahead,
我还需要知道什么事吗
is there anything else I need to know?
什么意思
Meaning?
你还有什么会被抓住的把柄吗
Is there anything else people could use against you?
45分钟以后 你在格拉塞尔公园小学
You are scheduled to be at Glassell Park Elementary
还有场媒体拍照活动
for a photo op in 45 minutes.
-请让车等着我 -好的
- Please have the car waiting. - You got it.
好吧
Um, okay.
我蹲过一晚监狱
Well, I spent a night in jail.
非暴♥力♥反抗 最后撤销了指控
Uh, civil disobedience. The charges were dropped.
好
Okay.
我背叛过我的前妻
I cheated on my ex-wife.
她知道吗
Does she know you were unfaithful?
是的 她知道
Yes. She knows.
-还有吗 -我的一位朋友
- Anything else? - A friend of mine
在我家里自杀了
died by suicide on my property.
溺死在游泳池里
She drowned in my pool.
-她叫什么名字 -珍妮·夏科特
- Her name? - Jenny Schecter.
科学的科 特别的特
S-c-h-e-c-t-e-r.
-祝你好运 -谢谢
- Good luck. - Hey, thanks.
-有需要就联♥系♥我 -好的
- Call me if you need me. - I will.
但我完全不会的
Except you won't hear from me at all.
好 再见
Okay, I'll see you.
新人从来不讨喜 对吗
Nobody likes the new guy, right?
但我很期待和你们这些女士们合作
But I am excited to be here with you ladies.
我只是来帮忙的
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表