剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
‐ Are you okay? ‐ My sister thinks that she hit her head,
她们正往医院赶
and they're on their way to the hospital,
我妈歇斯底里的
and my mom's fucking hysterical.
-这就走吗 -对
‐ Are you gonna go now? ‐ Yeah.
我跟你一起去 上午可以请假
Oh, I‐I'll come with you. I'll cancel my morning.
没事的 你得去上班
No. It's okay. You go to work, okay?
-也不是非去不可 我希望 -没事的
‐ No, I don't have to. I want‐‐ ‐ No, it's fine.
如果有需要我会打给你的 好吗
I'll‐I'll call you if I need anything, okay?
-确定吗 -确定 爱你 谢谢
‐ Are you sure? ‐ Yes. I love you. Thank you.
-你好 丹妮 -格蕾丝
‐ Hello, Dani! ‐ Oh, Grace! Hi!
你好
How are you?
-快进来 -宝贝儿
‐ Come on in. ‐ Hi, my baby.
-妈 -天啊 我好想你啊
- Hi, Mom. - My goodness. I miss you so much.
你瘦了
You lost weight.
达娜酒吧
天啊 这里真好看
Oh, my God, it's beautiful in here.
达娜肯定会喜欢这里的
Dana would have loved this place.
我也这么认为
I think so, too.
而且这里生意越来越好
And the place is picking up business.
是的 棒极了
Yeah, it's incredible.
-这里真漂亮 -要拿走吗
‐ Just so pretty in here. ‐ Should I take this?
-不 -要 拿走
‐ No. ‐ Yes, yes. Yes.
艾丽丝不来吗
Is Alice not coming?
不来了 她还在生你的气
No. She's still mad at you.
因为费利西蒂那件事吗
Ooh. For the Felicity thing?
我已经一而再
I have apologized
-再而三地道歉了 -我知道
‐ And apologized and apologized. ‐ I know. I know.
我也说了你得给她时间
I know, and I told you to give her time.
-她会回心转意的 -对
‐ She'll come around. ‐ Yeah.
奎拉怎么样
So, how's Quiara?
奎拉很好
Quiara's good.
今天我们要一起去听宝宝的心跳
We're gonna hear the baby's heartbeat today.
-天啊 -天啊
‐ Oh, my God. ‐ Oh, my God.
我还记得第一次听到
I still remember hearing Angie's
-安吉的心跳 -天啊 我也是
‐ First little heartbeat. ‐ Oh, my God, me, too.
是这个生命降临人间的小小迹象
It was like this little sign of this big life to come.
太特别了
It was so special.
令人惊叹
It was amazing.
-我们都...流眼泪 -流眼泪
‐ We were... sobbing. ‐ Sobbing.
-大哭 -我整个不行了
‐ Just bawling. ‐ I was destroyed.
-是吗 -对
‐ Yeah? ‐ Yeah.
你还说听着
Oh, and what is it that you said
-像什么来着 -像群马
‐ that it sounded like? ‐ Like horses
-踏过泥地 -群马踏过泥地
‐ stampeding in mud. ‐ Horses stampeding in mud.
说到咱们女儿 待会儿
Speaking of our daughter, I will be over later
我会接她去博物馆
to pick her up for the museum.
然后送到乔迪家
And then you're gonna drop her off at Jordi's
因为她们要一起看电影
'cause they're gonna watch a movie.
你也知道那是什么意思
You know what that means.
不要说出来 别吓着她
Don't do that. Don't freak her out.
-我实话实说而已 -别 我可不行
‐ I'm just being honest. ‐ No, no, no, no. I can't.
我听不得 没准备好 现在还听不得
I can't hear it. I'm not ready. I'm not ready to hear it.
-好吧 行吧 -你今晚有空吗
‐ Okay. All right. ‐ Are you available tonight?
一起吃饭 就我们俩
For dinner? Just us.
当然有空 挺好的 其实
Sure. Yeah. That would be nice. I mean, you know,
要不你来我家 我负责下厨
actually, why don't you come by the house, and I'll cook?
好
Okay.
是卡丽
Oh. That is Carrie. Um...
我去接一下 很快
Let me take this really fast.
怎么
What?
你
You just...
红光满面
seem a little flushed.
荷尔蒙的原因
Hormones.
有问题可以问
Let me know if you have any more questions.
我们很快回来做术前准备
We're gonna be back to prep her for surgery shortly.
之前有任何需要
And if you need anything before that,
门外就是护士站
the nurse's station is just outside the door.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
我不喜欢她
I don't like her.
-需要再找人问问吗 -不行
‐ Should we get a second opinion? ‐ Okay, no, no, no, no, no.
-没那么多时间 -我不喜欢这地
‐ We don't have time for that. ‐ I don't like this place.
他们说了只是小手术
Okay? They said it was a very simple procedure.
他们有把握
They know what they're doing.
-要是她有什么事 -我的天啊
‐ If anything happens to her... ‐ Oh, my God.
任何事 我对天发誓
If anything, I swear to God.
别瞎想 好吧
Stop. Okay?
-妈 别瞎想 -好的
‐ Yeah, Mami, stop. ‐ Okay.
要来点咖啡吗
Do you want some coffee?
我觉得你需要 饿吗
I think you want some coffee. You hungry?
我去买♥♥点吃的 想吃什么
I could get you something. What do you want?
-我要咖啡 -行
‐ I could do coffee. ‐ Okay.
-我要饿死了 -好的
‐ I'm fucking starving. ‐ All right.
-你想吃什么 -都行
‐ Well, what do you want? ‐ Anything.
-好 我马上回来 -好的
‐ Okay. I'll be right back. ‐ Yeah. Okay.
天啊 我不知道怎么办好
Oh, God, I don't know what to do.
她肯定会没事的
I swear, she's gonna be okay.
她会没事的
She's gonna be fine.
我带了吃的 有奇多条
Hey! I got some supplies. I got Cheetos,
趣洋圈 绵雪球 都是你喜欢的牌子
Funyuns, Snoballs‐‐ all your major food groups.
你肯定认为奇多条和趣洋圈
And you'd think Cheetos and Funyuns would be
是一家公♥司♥的
in the same food group.
然而
However, it's...
宝宝 来 我
Oh, Bubba, come here. I...
稍等一下
Hold on. Hold on.
没事的 来抱抱 来抱抱
It's okay. Come here. Come here. Come here. Come here.
懂你的 没事的
I know. It's okay.
懂你的
Oh. I know.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
我只是
I just...
我不想失去她
I don't want to lose her.
会没事的
It'll be okay.
会没事的
Oh. It's gonna be okay.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. I‐I really do appreciate it.
好的 是我好朋友
Okay. So that was my buddy.
哥伦比亚广播电台
在本地一家CBS附属机构工作
And he works at a local CBS affiliate,
而且他...这条队怎么他妈不动呢
and he was‐‐ Why has this line not fucking moved?
没事的 没事的
It's fine. It's fine.
别人听得到
People can hear you.
-抱歉 -没事
‐ Sorry. ‐ Okay.
所以 在CBS的朋友
So, your‐your friend at CBS?
对 他说
Right, and he was saying
米尔纳的团队买♥♥了很多播出时间
that Milner's team bought up a ton of airtime.
他们准备发大招
They're gearing up to launch something big.
听说是要泼脏水
I'm hearing that it's going to be a negative attack campaign.
我知道他说过自己不会 但他会这么做
And I know he said he wouldn't, but he's‐he's going for it.
米尔纳是很下作 但他不会骗人
Milner's a lot of things, but he's not a liar.
那是因为他之前没被逼到束手无策
He's never been backed into a corner before.
他现在怕了
He's scared.
他肯定会挑起血战 而且肯定会放那些宣传片
He's gonna go for blood, and he's gonna run those ads.
那我们就用政策
And we're just gonna drown him out
和大规模的选民♥联♥络来干掉他
with policy and voter outreach.
但假如他真冲你来了 只剩两周时间
But if he goes for you with‐with only two weeks left,
我们根本没有能拿来应对的脏水广♥告♥
and we don't have a negative ad to counter with,
那我们就完蛋了
then we're kind of fucked.
你的工作在于帮忙塑造并传播
Your job is to help me shape my message
我想要传递的声音
and get it out into the world.
谢谢 亲爱的 好的 好 谢谢
Thanks, sweetheart. All right, all right. Thank you.
-你好 -你好
‐ Hello. ‐ Hi.
两份中杯咖啡 一份加奶 一份不要
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表