剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
是我们需要解决的
that we needed to sort out,
我和吉吉我们两个 用这几天的时间
and, you know, we've spent the last few days, Gigi and I,
真的解决了一些我们之前的问题
really getting into our issues
坦诚地聊一聊
and, you know, speaking very honestly,
还真的很不错
which has been really nice.
对 而且显然我们都有很多包袱
Yeah. And I mean, obviously, we had... a lot of baggage
没有说出来 但是我觉得
that we were holding onto, but I think...
-我们现在好多了 -我们好多了
- We're better now. - We're better.
对 我们好多了
Yeah, we're better.
-好多了 -而现在
- Better? - And now, you know,
我们可以更好地在一起 至于你
we can be better together, and for you,
还有我 我们可以一起努力
and I, you know, I think we can make this work.
哇
Wow.
哇是说太好了
Wow, as in yay,
还是什么意思
or... what is the wow?
哇就是 我很高兴能够推你们一把
Wow, as in, I'm so glad I could be there to help push you guys
解决了离婚的问题
towards hashing out your divorce
让你们的关系变得这么融洽
and get you to a really, really good place.
-不 这不是 -你知道吗
- No, that's... - You know?
哇就是说 很高兴我对你们还有点用
Wow, as in, I'm glad that I was of use to you?
我们要说的不是这个
Okay, that's not what we're saying.
差不多就是这个意思
That kind of wow.
我们想说的是
What we're saying is,
我们想让你回家
we want you to come home,
-我们就能一起解决了 -家
- So we can work on this. - Home?
我在夏恩家的时候
Have you been there the whole time
你们一直都在家吗 你让她留下的吗
I've been at Shane's? Have you let her stay there?
见了鬼了
Holy fuck!
天啊 这也太可笑了
Oh, my God, this is ridiculous.
不 的确挺可笑的 吉吉 我同意
Yeah, no, it is ridiculous, Gigi. I agree with you, actually.
不 我不是这个意思 我是说你没听我们讲话
That's not what I mean, I mean, you're not listening.
我觉得我听了 吉吉
Oh, I think i'm listening, Gigi.
我想说的是 等等 我们想要
What we're saying is, we're... hold on... we're trying
和你一起解决
to figure this out with you.
我想说的是 吉吉
Well, what I'm saying, Gigi,
我觉得这里并不是真的需要我
is I don't think that I'm really needed here.
我觉得你们两个在一起看着真的很配
And I think you guys look really good together.
就像是
I mean, it's just like...
没什么缺失的东西 非常...
There's nothing missing, it's just so...
我觉得你们不需要我
I don't think you need me.
-所以 我要走了 -艾丽丝
- So, I'm gonna go. - Alice...
我们两个可以通过电♥话♥谈
And you and I can just talk on the phone,
我想想怎么把我的东西拿...
and I will figure out how to get my stuff out of...
一份科布沙拉和玉米饼汤
I have one Cobb salad and a tortilla soup,
两个勺子
two spoons.
谢谢
Thank you.
一份汤 两个勺子 你们俩
One soup, two spoons, guys?
好好享受你们的午饭吧
Enjoy your lunch.
艾丽丝
Alice.
慢用
Enjoy.
好了
All right, um...
你有没有做过那种非常确定
have you ever done something that you were, like...
会后悔的事情
pretty sure you'll regret?
我花了一段时间才适应了刘海 但是
I mean, it took me a while to settle into my bangs, but...
-我并不后悔 -好吧
- I Don't regret them. - All right.
我亲了芬利
I kissed Finley.
-等等 什么 -我们当时在医院
- Wait, what? - We were in the hospital.
她给我带了零食
She brought me all these snacks.
你亲她就因为她给你带了零食
So you kiss her because she brought you snacks?
不
No. Like...
她一整天都陪着我
she was with me all day.
她要走了 然后
She was trying to leave, and...
-我不想让她走 -所以你就亲了她
- I didn't want her to go. - So you kissed her?
-你亲了芬利 -对
- You kissed Finley? - Yeah.
-舌吻了吗 -你这人
- With, like, tongue? - Dude.
没有
No, all right?
别说了 别这么恶心行吗
Stop. Don't be gross, okay?
天啊 觉得我自己真是个烂人
Oh, God, I feel like such a piece of shit.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
你不是
You're not.
-你准备告诉丹妮吗 -不
- Are you gonna tell Dani? - No.
不能告诉她 这样就
I mean, I can't. It would just...
天啊 肯定会让她失望的
oh, my God, it would crush her.
反正也不重要 没必要
And it doesn't even matter. There's no point,
因为这种事肯定不会再发生了
because it's never gonna happen again.
所以 不能告诉她
So, no, I can't.
不能
I can't.
不该告诉她 对吧
I shouldn't. Right?
对吧
Right?
对吗
Right?
惨了
Fuck.
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表