剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
nine kids with you.
-九个 -没错
‐ Nine? Wow. ‐ Yeah.
假如签署这份愚蠢的协议
And if signing this stupid thing
就能让你♥爸♥满意 我可以签
is gonna make your dad happy, I'll sign it.
只要那么做就能和你在一起
If that means I get to have you.
-真的吗 -当然
‐ You sure? ‐ Yeah.
我知道你搞砸的话会养我的
I know you'll take care of me if you fuck all this up.
-我才不会搞砸 -我说过
‐I'm not gonna fuck it up. ‐ I said the curator
馆长可能会准我进去看
might let me into his show.
他们会同意的 何塞
They're gonna say yes, José.
《午夜画廊》一定很棒
Night Gallery would be pretty dope.
听我的 一定会很棒
Listen, all right? It will be dope.
肯定的
It will.
你好可爱 我爱你
You're so cute. I love you.
好的 那晚点见
Okay, uh, I'll see you later.
好的
Yeah.
-好的 -稍后见
‐ Okay. Okay. ‐ Yep. I'll see you.
-好 -都听到了
‐ Yep. ‐ Ooh! I heard that!
不是 什么都别说 口误而已
No, no. Don't start. That was an error.
-是口误 -确实是的
‐ Was it? ‐ No, it was. It was. It‐‐
-难道不是吗 -口误吗
‐ Wasn't it? ‐ An error? Uh...
-听起来可不像 -我相当确定自己
‐ It didn't sound like it. ‐ I'm pretty sure I just
-刚才听到他说爱你 -没有 你最坏了
‐ heard him say that he loves you! ‐ No, you're the worst!
好可爱哦 跑上楼去呢
Ah, that's so cute. You run up them stairs.
-各位 -怎么
‐ Uh, guys? ‐ What?
这儿有一条相当古怪的条款
Mm, there's a really weird clause here.
是什么
W‐What is it?
我是移♥民♥律师
I'm an immigration attorney,
-所以也可能搞错 -直接说吧
‐ So I really could be wrong‐‐ ‐ Just tell us what it says.
好吧 索菲 假如你生了孩子
Okay, well, Sophie, if you give birth to any children,
他们对丹妮的家族资产没有所有权
they can't claim Dani's family's money.
什么
What?
但如果是丹妮生的
But if Dani has the children,
那就能享有她的家族信托
then they'll be part of her family's trust.
见鬼 好吧
Damn. Okay.
这么说我的孩子就不是他的家人了
Wow, so my kids aren't part of his family now.
-我们不会签的 -宝贝 其实我
‐ We are not signing that. ‐ You know what, babe? I‐‐
不 我们的婚姻不能以这种方式开始
No. We are not starting off our marriage like that.
我来处理
I'll handle it.
你说对了 真的很有用
You were right. This is really helping.
-谢谢 -很好 我也很高兴
‐ Thank you. ‐ Good. I'm glad.
橙汁混香槟
或许我该来点米莫萨之类的
Maybe I should get, like, a mimosa or something.
酒精饮品 用「以毒攻毒」的方法达到解酒的目的
比如狗毛
Little hair of the dog, you know?
天啊 你昨晚挺尽兴吧
Oh. God, you had fun last night, huh?
我不太记得了 但确实
Eh, I don't really remember anything, but sure.
我其实有一种不好的感觉
I actually have this terrible feeling
感觉我应该向自己的约会对象道歉
that I have to apologize to the girl that I'm sort of dating,
但所有事情都印象模糊
but everything's a little foggy,
-所以我不太清楚 -我也有过
‐ so I don't really know. ‐Mm‐hmm. I've been there.
-真的吗 -天啊 当然了
‐ Really? ‐ Oh, my God, yes.
拜托 我二十岁的事大多都不记得了
Please, I don't remember most of my 20s. Mm.
所以我现在戒酒了
Which is why I'm sober now.
-厉害 -没错 两年了
‐ Oh, shit. ‐ Yep. Two years.
-不错 -嗯 我想要记得住事情
‐ Cool. ‐ Yeah, no, I wanted to start remembering stuff.
想要再次获得真切的感觉
I wanted to feel again.
莉娜
我回我妈家了 抱歉
这样...
Which is...
有时候比其他时候更难
harder some days than others.
出事了吗
Something happen?
-我跟莉娜分手了 -妈呀
- Lena and I broke up. - Oh, shit.
真抱歉
Sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
你看 我可不想感受那些
See, yeah. I don't want to feel all that.
我也是
Neither do I.
好吧 你是哪里人
Okay. Where are you from?
拉斯维加斯
Vegas.
我去 真有人长住拉斯维加斯吗
Fuck. People actually, l-like, grow up in Vegas?
是的 有人 真有人
Yes. They do. They do.
-谁能想到 -对 而且...听好了
- Who knew? Huh. - Yeah. And-and-- get this--
我妈...
my mom...
原来是歌♥舞♥女♥郎
was a showgirl.
-你就扯吧 -我说真的
- Shut the fuck up. - I'm serious.
她正吗 我敢说肯定够正
Is she hot? I bet she's hot.
天啊 那可是我妈
Oh, my God. It's my mom.
你说你妈不正 我就相信你
Tell me your mom's not hot and I'll believe you.
好吧 她超级正
Okay, she's super hot.
看到那瓶酒我都想吐
Seeing that wine makes me want to puke.
是 我觉得我们昨晚都喝多了
Yeah, I think we all had plenty to drink last night.
是 昨晚的事...
Yeah, so, about last night.
你们是想聊聊吗 还是...
Do you guys want to talk about it, or...
不聊吗 怎么都行
No? I mean, it's fine either way.
-我就是问一下 -我们三人行了
- I'm just curious. - We had a threesome.
我觉得我们该就此不提
I think we should just leave it at that.
就...
Just...
-是的 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
好
Okay.
那你可能... 会想再来一次吗
And is it something... you'd want to maybe do again?
-还是... -艾丽丝
- Or... - Alice.
史蒂夫和阿米尔就这样
That's what Steve and Amir do.
他们才没有
No, they don't.
有时候他们会带上尼克
Sometimes they add... Nick.
那很不一样
That's very different.
好吧 我不知道这几个人是谁
Okay, I don't know who these people are,
但我很愿意知道别人也在这么做
but I love to know that other people are doing this.
当然在了
Oh, for sure.
是
Yeah.
因为我觉得昨晚很棒
'Cause I thought last night was great.
我也觉得
I thought so, too.
-但你是我前妻 -我知道
- But you're my ex-wife. - I know that.
-她是我前妻 -是 我也知道
- She's my ex-wife. - Yeah. I-I know that, also.
而且我爱你
And I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我爱她
I love her.
当然
Of course.
我不想让任何事影响我们的感情
And I don't want anything to get in the way of what we have.
-不 绝不会 -我也不想
- No. No. Never. - Neither would I.
-真的吗 -是的
- Is that really true? - Yes.
娜塔 我们花了两年才做回朋友
Nat, it took us two years to be okay with one another.
我想让你幸福
I-I want you to be happy.
不想再次失去你
I-I don't want to lose you again.
你没有失去我 吉吉
You didn't lose me, Gigi.
-你是劈腿了 不是一♥码♥事 -你...
- You cheated on me. Big difference. - You're--
是 我也很抱歉
Yes, and I am so sorry.
-是吗 -是的
- Are you? - Yes!
不然你想让我怎么表示我的歉意
How else do you want me to show you how sorry I am?
这是个错误
This was a mistake.
-错误 -好的
- Mistake. - O-Okay.
-没关系 -是
- That's fine. - Yeah.
我们可以假装它从来没发生过
We can just pretend like it never happened.
-没错 -对
- Totally. - Yeah.
我能做到
I can do that.
你为什么这么想掺和进我们的关系
You know, why are you so willing to get in on this?
因为我愿尽一切努力
Because I would do anything
-让你... -这太混乱了
- To have you-- - This is so messy.
不是非要这样
It doesn't have to be.
你真的伤害了我
You really hurt me.
我知道
I know.
我曾经那么爱你
And I loved you so much.
我也爱过你
I loved you, too.
我从没想过我能放下你
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表