剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
-没问题 -里边见
‐ All right. ‐ I'll see you in there.
该死
Oh, fuck.
-你还好吧 -嗨
‐ Hey. Hi. Are you okay? ‐ Hey.
银湖
妇产医院
-血止住了吗 -没完全止住 不过
‐ Did the bleeding stop? ‐ Not completely, but, um...
好的 好的 等多久了
Okay, okay, okay. How long have you been waiting?
没多久 他们说最多
Not that long. They said it shouldn't be
再等十分钟
any more than ten minutes.
好的 坚持住 不好意思
Okay, hold on. Hi. Hi. Excuse me.
你们让我怀有身孕的妻子干等着见医生
Hi. Is there a reason you're making my pregnant wife wait
-是有什么原因吗 -女士 我们有流程的
‐ to see a doctor? ‐ Ma'am, there's a process that we have.
-照着流程才能 -听着 我明白
‐ We have to go in the order that‐‐ ‐ Look, no, I‐I underst...
我明白你们有流程
I understand your process,
但她在出血 没有时间等
but she's bleeding, so she doesn't have time for that.
-宝贝 说真的 没 -坚持住 亲爱的 我来
‐ Babe, no, seriously, it's not‐‐ ‐ Hold on, honey. I got this.
听到我说的了吗
Did you hear what I said?
听到 马上就叫你们
Yes. We will call you up in just a moment,
但也请你
but if you'll just please‐‐
女士 她的情况不能等
Lady, she's not gonna fucking wait for a doctor,
拜托叫一个医生来
so please go get one.
好了
Hey. Okay.
-好了 -我没事
‐ All right... ‐ I'm fine.
-没事的 -确定吗
‐ It's okay. ‐ You sure?
没事 医生
All right, the doctor's, I think...
-她应该是去叫了 -好的
‐ I think she's getting him. ‐ Okay.
我觉得 这很...常见
I mean, it's just... it's normal.
是吗
Is it?
嗯 我听其他女人说
Yeah. I‐I hear women, you know,
她们在孕早期会出血 只是几滴
they bleed early, and... it's‐it's just spotting.
-好 -没事的
‐ Okay. ‐ Okay? It's fine.
我们在第五区做得不错
So, we've done well in the 5th.
假如能拿下 还需要一个 第三区
If we get that, we just need one more. The 3rd...
或者第十四区
or the 14th.
第五区的支持率一直在下滑
Our numbers in the 5th are slipping.
那些脏水广♥告♥破坏力很大
Those negative ads really hurt her.
-明白 -昨天的民调表明
‐ I know. ‐ Polls as recent
在剩下的三个选区中 杰夫·米尔纳的支持率
as yesterday have Jeff Milner leading Porter
全都领先于波特
in all three of the remaining districts.
波特要想当选 唯一可能是拿下第五区
Porter's only path to victory is to win the 5th,
但她在当地也处境堪忧
where she has struggled
因为米尔纳大量放出脏水广♥告♥
since Milner's onslaught of negative ads were released.
好的 明白
Okay, I know.
上次加塞蒂凭68%的支持率拿下了第十四区
And Garcetti won the 14th with 68% of the vote last time...
所以只有第三区
which leaves us with the 3rd.
-也许拿下第三区 我们 -丹妮
‐ Maybe if we get the 3rd, we‐‐ ‐ Dani. Dani.
我们拿下了第五区
We won the 5th.
我们拿下了第五区 我们
We won the 5th? We won...
-我的天啊 -我的天啊
‐ Oh, my God. ‐ Oh, my God.
天啊 我们拿下了第五区
Oh, my... oh, my God, we won the 5th.
我们...我们拿下了第五区
We won... we won the 5th!
我们拿下了...我们..我们拿下了第五区
We won the... we won... we won the 5th!
我们拿下了第五区
We won the 5th.
贝特 我们拿下了第五区
Bette, we've won the 5th.
第五区 开玩笑的吧
The 5th? You're kidding.
只需要再来一个
Just one more.
再来一个
One more.
波特团队的喜悦
The celebration for the Porter campaign
是如此短暂
has proven to be short‐lived.
方便给我们一点时间吗
Can you just give us a few minutes, please?
公♥证♥员马上就要
The registrar is now ready
宣布杰夫·米尔纳拿下了第三区
to call the 3rd District for Jeff Milner.
由于只剩最后一个选区
That means, with only one district remaining,
本次竞选也比意料中更为胶着
this race has proven closer than anyone expected.
两方均把注意力
For both sides it all comes down
-投向第十四区 -不好意思
‐ to the 14th District. ‐ Sorry, do,
要来一杯水或别的什么吗
do you, do you want a glass of water or something?
-不用 不用 -好的
‐ Oh, no, no, God, no. ‐ Okay.
嗯
Yeah.
胜算在两方之间
The energy, I think,
不停摇摆
on both sides is shifting a bit.
感觉两边阵营
It feels like both of the camps
市长选举
都在翘首以盼
are kind of holding their breath
等待结果缓慢揭晓
as the results continue to roll very slowly in.
加油 加油 加油
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
加油
Come on.
-我来 -嗯 来
‐ May I? ‐ Yeah. Go ahead.
-我就 -好
‐ Let me just‐‐ ‐ Yeah.
该死
Oh, fuck.
杰夫·米尔纳在市长选举中胜出
见鬼
Shit.
杰夫·米尔纳将会
Jeff Milner will be
市长选举
成为洛杉矶的下任市长
the next mayor of Los Angeles.
该死
Fuck.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, okay?
我...我
I‐I, I did...
所有能做的都做了
everything that I could.
我
I...
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没关系的 没关系的
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的
All right?
你的工作非常出色
You did a great job.
你的工作非常出色
You did a great job.
我得去和大家谈谈
I need to go talk to everybody.
我得去找到安吉
Okay, I got to go find Angie.
没事
Okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
振作 没事的
Come on. It's okay.
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you, everyone.
我知道你们对结果失望
I know you're disappointed.
我也很失望
I'm disappointed, too.
你怎么样
How you feeling?
要茶吗
Want some tea?
好吧 我去准备一点 以防万一
All right, well, I'll make some, just in case.
见鬼 你还在呢
Holy shit, you're still here.
嗯
Yeah.
-你能信吗 -不太能
‐ Can you believe it? ‐ Not really.
你今天打算干什么
What are you gonna do today?
闲着
Nothing.
胡说 你才不会闲着
Oh, bullshit. You don't know how to do nothing.
我们结婚吧
Let's get married.
本来不要吗
That's the plan.
不 我是说我们现在就结
No, I mean, let's do it now.
怎么 因为你突然有时间分给我了吗
Oh, what, 'cause you suddenly have time for me?
不 因为...
No. Because...
为什么不呢
why not?
这个嘛...
Well, you know...
我能想到几个理由
I could think of a few reasons.
我说真的
I'm serious.
你一直都想去夏威夷
You've always wanted to go to Hawaii.
我们该在那边结婚
We should just do it there.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yes.
我们明天就可以去
We-we can go tomorrow.
等你的节目拍完 坐飞机走
We can get on a plane tomorrow, after your show.
我马上订票
I'll book the tickets right now.
那我们的家人怎么办
Well, wh--what about our families?
等回来我们再跟他们开个盛大派对
We'll have a big party with them when we get back.
走吧
Come on.
这只属于你和我
This is just for you and me.
好让我们按自己的想法建立我们的家
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表