剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
对不起
I'm sorry.
洛杉矶市教育中心
你们把车停哪了
Where did you guys park?
我们停在另一边了
We're parked on the other side.
-我们也是 -祝贺你 安吉
‐ Us, too. ‐ Congrats, Angie.
-再见 -再见
‐ Bye. ‐ See you.
那么你们现在要一起回家吗
Right, so are you, you're coming over now?
-我们是这个计划吗 -不
- Is that,‐Is that what we're doing? ‐No.
我们有庆功派对 记得吗
we have the cast party, remember?
-对 -好
‐ Oh, right. ‐ Okay.
洛杉矶的下一任市长 她就在里面
The next mayor of Los Angeles. She's in there right now.
贝特·波特 我要跟你谈谈
Hey, Bette Porter! I need to talk to you.
宝贝 你拿着我的钥匙
Sweetheart. Okay, I want you to take my keys...
我知道你还在睡我老婆 她在哪
I know you're still fucking my wife. Where is she?
上车去
...and get in the car.
该死
Goddamn it!
别碰她
Keep your fucking hands off her!
-该死 -快打911
‐ Shit. ‐ Somebody call 911.
-你没事吧 -没事
‐ Are you okay? ‐ Yeah.
该死
Shit.
911 有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表