剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
因为我看你的眼神
'cause of the way I look at you,
你看我的眼神
the way you look at me.
但是我们之间已经结束了
But it's over between us.
莉娜 这样不好
Lena, this is not a good idea.
我认为你也能感受到
I think you can feel it, too.
你能感受到吗
Can you feel that?
是的 他放了我鸽子
Yeah, he did. He bailed on me.
我弄死他
I will fucking end him.
但是
But‐but then...
后来我...
but then I...
我做了情感受伤时
I did that thing I do
会做的那种事
when I get my feelings hurt.
亲爱的
Aw, honey.
这样不好
And it's not okay.
跟陌生人一♥夜♥情♥没什么
It's okay to hook up with a stranger.
不 我知道 但是
No, no, I know, I know, but it's‐‐
看着我
Hey, look at me.
受伤很正常 找人打炮也很正常
It's okay to be hurt, and it's okay to fuck somebody.
谢谢 我不知道自己为什么不高兴
Thank you. I don't know why I'm so bummed.
因为你喜欢他
'Cause you like him.
我之前也喜欢过别人
I've liked other people before.
是 但跟这不一样
Yeah, but not like this.
对
Yeah.
管他呢 咱们跳舞
Fuck it. Let's just dance.
阿莱克萨 播放托斯卡·沙朗特的
Alexa, play Toskar Sarante's
《我不知道我爱你》
"No Tengo Suerte en el Amor."
好的
Okay.
-不行 我不会跳 -狗屁 跳
‐ I can't. No. I'm terrible. ‐ Oh, shit! Yes!
我教你 来吧
I will teach you. Come on.
对 对 来吧
Yes, yes, there you go.
超简单 好了 一二三四
Super easy, okay, look. One, two, three, four.
恭喜
Congratulations.
她今晚表现特别棒
she was great up there tonight.
非常感谢 我会转告她的
Thank you so much. I'll tell her you said so.
您的背书对她很重要
Your endorsement means a lot to her.
-好了 谢谢 -保重
‐ All right. Thanks. ‐ Take care.
现在我们去演播室
And now we go to the studio
报道今晚的市长辩论
for coverage of tonight's mayoral debate.
谢谢 鲍勃
Thank you, Bob.
在今晚的辩论中 贝特·波特的表现非常出色
It was a solid showing for Bette Porter in tonight's debate
在与对手杰夫·米尔纳的竞争中
as she continues to gain traction
她继续获得了优势
against her opponent Jeff Milner.
波特在教育问题上采取了强硬的立场
Porter took a strong stance on education...
似乎引起了人们的共鸣
...that seemed to resonate with the crowd.
而米尔纳重申了一个更好的观点
While Milner reiterated a finer point...
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表